Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

This is, so far, the most entertaining political cycle. This only adds icing to the cake.

really, have you looked at what is running for the Democrat party. ?
a corrupted old lady under investigation as WE SPEAK and some old career geezer Politician who is partial to communism. are the people so shallow? Nope only the left/liberal/democrat voters are.
Hm? The democrats are in good shape. There is virtually no chance sanders will go to the general, it's only a matter of time until people realize how insane his plans are.

And Chump's plans are not insane?

This is, so far, the most entertaining political cycle. This only adds icing to the cake.

really, have you looked at what is running for the Democrat party. ?
a corrupted old lady under investigation as WE SPEAK and some old career geezer Politician who is partial to communism. are the people so shallow? Nope only the left/liberal/democrat voters are.
Hm? The democrats are in good shape. There is virtually no chance sanders will go to the general, it's only a matter of time until people realize how insane his plans are.

And Chump's plans are not insane?
They are worse.

2v9455k.jpg

SNL and all the other late night comedians and comedy shows are going to have a FIELD DAY with this!

I guess Tina Fey and Bill Maher's prayers were answered.

There will be a press conference in an hour or two.

Sarah Palin just endorsed a candidate in Donald Trump that cannot win the White House.

The problem is that Republicans, especially the right wing of the party NEVER pay attention to the Demographics of the electorate. They don't do election history or math either. Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents are the largest party today making up for 40% of the entire electorate.

1. Independents nor women will vote for far right candidates like Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rand Paul, (Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, Rick Perry) or any candidate that does not give exceptions on abortion for the life of the mother, rape or incest.

2. Women rule today--at 54% of the vote. They were chased off by Republicans in 2012 by double digits which secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
How women ruled the 2012 election and where the GOP went wrong - CNNPolitics.com
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

We have Hillary Clinton who is going to be the 1st WOMAN Presidential Nominee in this nations history.

In effect--any one of these:

694940094001_4699295478001_3453b2fe-0cdd-4747-8620-ab5bd9068e40.jpg

will insure this person as your next POTUS

hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg

or you can choose the most qualified candidate in this race--

carly-fiorina1.jpg

to defeat Hillary Clinton

Meantime, While Sarah is busy lending her conservative values endorsement for Trump, her son, Track, is being arrested for domestic violence and a weapons charge:

http://gawker.com/track-palin-was-charged-with-assault-last-night-1753857153

Oh, stop it. While Sarah Palin is a jackass, there isn't any reason to bring her children into conversation.

Well, I guess you have a point, if you consider a 26 year old man a child....

Whom has nothing to do with the topic. Did he stop being her child now that he is 26? I feel bad for the children of politicians as they didn't ask for any of this.

I would have no problem calling any 26 year old man out, who has been arrested for domestic violence against a woman, while holding a gun, and intoxicated. he gets no pass simply because his mother is an idiot.

Palin endorsing trump is like Forest Gump endorsing Bush.

From every angle it is batshit endorsing batshit.

Meantime, While Sarah is busy lending her conservative values endorsement for Trump, her son, Track, is being arrested for domestic violence and a weapons charge:

Oh, stop it. While Sarah Palin is a jackass, there isn't any reason to bring her children into conversation.

Whom has nothing to do with the topic. Did he stop being her child now that he is 26? I feel bad for the children of politicians as they didn't ask for any of this.

I would have no problem calling any 26 year old man out, who has been arrested for domestic violence against a woman, while holding a gun, and intoxicated. he gets no pass simply because his mother is an idiot.

Lets be real for a second, you wouldn't give the slightest of shits if his mother wasn't Sarah Palin.

Lets be real for a second, you wouldn't give the slightest of shits if his mother wasn't Sarah Palin.

I would have no reason to POST it, if he was not a member of the Palin hillybilly clan. That does not mean that I don't give a shit about it. I was on a jury 2 weeks ago that found a man guilty of violent sexual assault. It totally made my day when I cast my guilty vote. I hate bullies, especially people who beat women. The fact that he is the son of the "darling of conservative values" just makes it more newsworthy.

Forum List

Back