Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

She can't hold down a cable news show, how much pull does she have ?

Trump should distance himself by the weekend .

Tump-Donald.jpg

Good day for the silent majority.

Meantime, While Sarah is busy lending her conservative values endorsement for Trump, her son, Track, is being arrested for domestic violence and a weapons charge:

http://gawker.com/track-palin-was-charged-with-assault-last-night-1753857153

Oh, stop it. While Sarah Palin is a jackass, there isn't any reason to bring her children into conversation.

Perhaps you are right in most cases, but palin's main claim is family values and an upstanding family life.

I just think it's dirty pool. I don't care what party people rally around but their family members should be off limits. At least that is how I view it.

You DO realize that Governor Palin does this stuff only because of the savage amusement of watching liberals with their little girl panties all knotted up.

Wonder she's not prosecuted by the (former) Justice Department for extreme cruelty to poor dumb animals.

Meantime, While Sarah is busy lending her conservative values endorsement for Trump, her son, Track, is being arrested for domestic violence and a weapons charge:

http://gawker.com/track-palin-was-charged-with-assault-last-night-1753857153

Oh, stop it. While Sarah Palin is a jackass, there isn't any reason to bring her children into conversation.

Perhaps you are right in most cases, but palin's main claim is family values and an upstanding family life.

I just think it's dirty pool. I don't care what party people rally around but their family members should be off limits. At least that is how I view it.

I agree in principle, but it hasn't been practiced that way for a long time. You gotta punch back eventually.

There will be a press conference in an hour or two.
I thought she didn't like him.

there's a video of them talking and that FOX body language chick broke down what was going on, and it was clear sp wasn't digging what the trump was selling.

still funny how leftist made her rich and keep her relevant after all this time

How did leftists, who do not by her books, or watch her shows and interviews on TV make her rich and relevant?
true

some rw'ers here blame us (non-Rightists) for her popularity :cuckoo:

I thought she didn't like him.

there's a video of them talking and that FOX body language chick broke down what was going on, and it was clear sp wasn't digging what the trump was selling.

still funny how leftist made her rich and keep her relevant after all this time

How did leftists, who do not by her books, or watch her shows and interviews on TV make her rich and relevant?

By living rent free in your heads.
EXACTLY

She went from upper middleclass to rich b/c of them
We didn't buy her shit, you did.
Your hate made her famous and your relentless hatred made her rich.
how?

I agree in principle, but it hasn't been practiced that way for a long time. You gotta punch back eventually.

Good lord, who would have thought at 35 I would be old school!? lol.

Maybe they can do a reality TV show together when Trump loses

Big deal I seriously wonder how many times someones endorsement of a candidate has convinced another to vote for them.
It convinces me. As an Iowa voter who will be caucusing on February 1sr, Sarah's endorsement means a lot. I really love that gal. Drove 2 1/2 hours to see her speaking last time around. The auditorium was packed with fellow Iowans, waiting for hours to hear Sarah give her rousing speech. Sadly, I couldn't make it to Ames tonight. I know she will fire up the crowd. I'd wait in the cold for 2 hours just to get inside the center Trump rented.

It would be perfect if The Donald would hint that he's putting on his short list Sarah for his VP running mate.

We can only hope.
Don't get over confident. Look at the turds you get to choose from. LOL

You DO realize that Governor Palin does this stuff only because of the savage amusement of watching liberals with their little girl panties all knotted up.

Wonder she's not prosecuted by the (former) Justice Department for extreme cruelty to poor dumb animals.

You know her personally?

I think that she simply saw all the attention Trump was getting, and because she wants to be back in the spotlight, that is why she endorsed him.

I mean.............Trump sucks up most of the media, and by being a proxy for him, she's going to be able to get back in front of the cameras again and start spewing her toxic stupidity.

Forum List

Back