Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

By living rent free in your heads.
EXACTLY

She went from upper middleclass to rich b/c of them
We didn't buy her shit, you did.
Your hate made her famous and your relentless hatred made her rich.

once mccain lost, we were done with her, but yall couldn't just be good sportsmen, ya had to spike the ball on her.

she is your creation, that's a fact

No McCain made her famous and teabaggers made her rich.
Wrong again.

once the election was over, we were done with her, at least until the next cycle, but you trashpiles followed her home, keeping her in the news, being complete dicks to her 24/7.

If any of you ***** had once manned up and demanded that bullying stop, no one would care what happened to her.

When stepped out of the spotlight, attention went elsewhere. As long as she rode around in a bus looking for attention, she got it.

Big deal I seriously wonder how many times someones endorsement of a candidate has convinced another to vote for them.
It convinces me. As an Iowa voter who will be caucusing on February 1sr, Sarah's endorsement means a lot. I really love that gal. Drove 2 1/2 hours to see her speaking last time around. The auditorium was packed with fellow Iowans, waiting for hours to hear Sarah give her rousing speech. Sadly, I couldn't make it to Ames tonight. I know she will fire up the crowd. I'd wait in the cold for 2 hours just to get inside the center Trump rented.

It would be perfect if The Donald would hint that he's putting on his short list Sarah for his VP running mate.

Big deal I seriously wonder how many times someones endorsement of a candidate has convinced another to vote for them.
It convinces me. As an Iowa voter who will be caucusing on February 1sr, Sarah's endorsement means a lot. I really love that gal. Drove 2 1/2 hours to see her speaking last time around. The auditorium was packed with fellow Iowans, waiting for hours to hear Sarah give her rousing speech. Sadly, I couldn't make it to Ames tonight. I know she will fire up the crowd. I'd wait in the cold for 2 hours just to get inside the center Trump rented.

It would be perfect if The Donald would hint that he's putting on his short list Sarah for his VP running mate.

We can only hope.

EXACTLY

She went from upper middleclass to rich b/c of them

once mccain lost, we were done with her, but yall couldn't just be good sportsmen, ya had to spike the ball on her.

Wrong again.

once the election was over, we were done with her, at least until the next cycle, but you trashpiles followed her home, keeping her in the news, being complete dicks to her 24/7.

If any of you ***** had once manned up and demanded that bullying stop, no one would care what happened to her.

When stepped out of the spotlight, attention went elsewhere. As long as she rode around in a bus looking for attention, she got it.
STILL WRONG

I'll repeat for those that came late;

Recall that an author moved in next to her to record her daily life.
recall that a d list comedian made up shit about her in an attempt to reclaim fame and nearly did. well did, for a while.
recall that she went home in defeat and an ARMY of reporters, leftist reporters, nagged her everyday.

you created SP

She became RICH RICH RICH off your hate

I'd like to point out that I have point out 2 things;

leftist created SP
they hate SP

the only thing they deny is that they created her

proving that being hateful and intolerant are something that leftist consider good traits.

This is, so far, the most entertaining political cycle. This only adds icing to the cake.

really, have you looked at what is running for the Democrat party. ?
a corrupted old lady under investigation as WE SPEAK and some old career geezer Politician who is partial to communism. are the people so shallow? Nope only the left/liberal/democrat voters are.
Hm? The democrats are in good shape. There is virtually no chance sanders will go to the general, it's only a matter of time until people realize how insane his plans are.

yeah good shape alright. that how we got some lying ass thug like Obama the last time. but you go ahead and think that if you want
..? Calling the president a "lying ass thug" doesn't help you look good..

do you want to come and tell me that in person? I'd wait for you to show up. pretty please. go sit down. you aren't the judge and jury of all mankind
Stephanie taking off the heels and putting on the gloves :meow: :rolleyes-41:

Trump thinks a Palin endorsement is a good thing?

And some think he is presidential material?

Wrong again.

STILL WRONG

I'll repeat for those that came late;

Recall that an author moved in next to her to record her daily life.
recall that a d list comedian made up shit about her in an attempt to reclaim fame and nearly did. well did, for a while.
recall that she went home in defeat and an ARMY of reporters, leftist reporters, nagged her everyday.

you created SP

She became RICH RICH RICH off your hate

Wasn't she hawking her web site and making regular political statements during all that time? It was silly of her to be yelling "LOOK AT ME!!!!!" and then whining when they did.

Let the Klown Games begin!

I wonder if Donald is going to ask Palin to run as his VP?

I also wonder how butt hurt Ted Cruz is feeling right now? Remember, he said the whole reason he was elected to the Senate was because of Palin.

Meantime, While Sarah is busy lending her conservative values endorsement for Trump, her son, Track, is being arrested for domestic violence and a weapons charge:

http://gawker.com/track-palin-was-charged-with-assault-last-night-1753857153

Oh, stop it. While Sarah Palin is a jackass, there isn't any reason to bring her children into conversation.

Well, I guess you have a point, if you consider a 26 year old man a child....

Whom has nothing to do with the topic. Did he stop being her child now that he is 26? I feel bad for the children of politicians as they didn't ask for any of this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back