Sarah Palin has a problem in Alaska - Alaskans

I'll bet the McCain family isn't too fond of Palin now that's she's kissing the ass of the Orange Swamp Blob Of Mar A Lago.
Weird how every single post of yours, no matter what the topic is, includes Trump and your fantasies about his ass.

Some might call you a worthless troll.

No one likes a Quitter, so says the pollsters in Alaska. That does not bode well for the former VP candidate.
Your source didn't mention any poll results.

RCP:

Surely there are so much smarter candidates than her to run or have we hit complete rock bottom? She is rock bottom.

No one likes a Quitter, so says the pollsters in Alaska. That does not bode well for the former VP candidate.

Here from Huffpost

Sarah Palin Resignation Speech: FULL VIDEO, TEXT

Aug. 3, 2009, 05:12 AM EDT | Updated May. 25, 2011

Excerpt:

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin stunned the political world today with her announcement that she will resign as governor on July 26th. In a speech held at her home in Wasilla, Alaska -- described by CBS News as "rambling and sometimes confusing" -- she offered some details about her decision. Watch it below.
Here's the full text of her statement, via the Governor's office.

===

The Palins had to fight off 15 lawsuits and all 15 were dismissed but more was coming with an already accumulated $500,000 legal bills accumulated on their hands.

I worked in Alaska for 5-1/2 yrs(99- 2004. The constituency @ that time was roughly 50% left of center, 40% right of center & 3% or so independent/3rd party. I do not know the political balance of the current Alaskan constituency but considering the Alaskan constituency is heavily dependent upon both state & fed social programs I would imagine the political balance has not changed much since I was last employed in Alaska.

I sent her some money.

She was treated so poorly by the misogynist left...I'd love to see their heads explode as she is sworn into Congress...

kingsman-heads-exploding-gif-2.gif

Forum List

Back