Sarah Palin: I didn’t read ‘Duck Dynasty’ interview

I didn't read the interview either. GQ is not my cuppa. That doesn't mean I don't know what it said.

We all know what he said by now. She always has people feeding her information that she should already know. She's got her big mouth yapping all the time and she doesn't even know why she's saying what she's saying.

Then she places herself out in front as if she is the big leader of the Republican party. You all allow it and you think we Democrats should worship her too.

:lol:

so does our failure in the WH. and never KNOWS, what he is supposed to by the job requirement, but only "learns from the media" or is totally lost without a teleprompter.

your extreme hypocrisy on display as usual - you will worship an ignorant dunce we have as a president yet be obsessed with some woman which makes good bucks on the bigotry of hateful idiots like you.
:lmao:

You may try to compare her to the president but she is not even close. He has always been able to speak to issues based on his own knowledge. He can stand up to long question and answer sessions after press conferences and he does on a regular basis. He just did before he went on vacation.

Boehner doesn't even do that and I believe it's because he is ashamed of what he has to say. She would never stand up to questions like that because she just has no idea of what she's talking about.

I didn't read the interview either. GQ is not my cuppa. That doesn't mean I don't know what it said.

We all know what he said by now. She always has people feeding her information that she should already know. She's got her big mouth yapping all the time and she doesn't even know why she's saying what she's saying.

Then she places herself out in front as if she is the big leader of the Republican party. You all allow it and you think we Democrats should worship her too.

Fox News places her front & center. I know of no national republicans that either quote her or rely on her to form their message.
Having said that does that also mean that Juan Williams is also running things for the gop since he is on Fox News far more than Palin?

So you are saying we place Juan Williams out in front like Republicans do Sarah Palin? She's got her face on camera every damn day and you all allow it.

Fox News places her front & center. I know of no national republicans that either quote her or rely on her to form their message.
Having said that does that also mean that Juan Williams is also running things for the gop since he is on Fox News far more than Palin?

So you are saying we place Juan Williams out in front like Republicans do Sarah Palin? She's got her face on camera every damn day and you all allow it.

The gop doesn't control the media Sarah.

She controls the media. Did you see the pictures of her with the Duck Dynasty clan upthread? Take a look back through. You must see how we view her leadership role within what used to be a powerful component of the two party system here in the US.

It's staggering how she became the voice that she now is.

A bunch of fucking knuckleheads trying to pass themselves off as intellects, hilarious ........

Sorry Sarah, but your hardon for Palin is getting boring

time to move on into the here and now and people who might have any bearing in your all's pathetic lives...Like Obama and the Democrats lying to the Amercian people to put another government program on their backs and MILLIONS of Amercians now losing their health insurance because OF THEM

Or the Democrat/commie party calling us hostage takers, terrorist, the Taliban, etc

Or continue making you liberals look shallow, hateful and petty

Last edited:

She controls the media. Did you see the pictures of her with the Duck Dynasty clan upthread? Take a look back through. You must see how we view her leadership role within what used to be a powerful component of the two party system here in the US.

I think you have placed her on an unearned pedestal. Like all of us she has a voice and is popular in media circles because of the controversy and draw that she brings. Doesn't make her the leader of anything.

Nancy Pelosi actually has power over our lives unlike Sarah, and she has said MANY really dumb things so do you have the same disdain for her?

What's staggering is your obvious jealousy of her. You'll deny it, of course, but she seems to occupy most of your consciousness and, in my opinion, that's odd. Do you have a personal connection to her? Grow up with her? Compete against her socially or in sports? Why are you so obsessed?

Sarah Palin: I didn’t read ‘Duck Dynasty’ interview

Turns out Sarah Palin, who has been one of Duck Dynasty’s biggest defenders, hasn’t actually read the GQ interview that includes cast member Phil Robertson’s controversial comments on homosexuality and other subjects.

When pressed by Fox News host Greta Van Susteren whether the language Robertson used when talking about his opposition to homosexuality was graphic and offensive, Palin admitted she didn’t know what Robertson had said.

“I haven’t read the article. I don’t know exactly how he said it,” Palin said Monday on Fox News’s “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

After the GQ interview was published, Palin immediately came to Robertson’s defense by posting a statement on Facebook saying it was an issue of free speech and defended his comments in a TV appearance with Sean Hannity.

Sarah Palin: I didn?t read ?Duck Dynasty? interview - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Quelle surprise!

Has she ever even read any article at all? :cuckoo:

Why would you care?? what possible reason would you even comment,other than your irrational hate for someone that matters not.

The women gets the left ranting about anything without doing anything,its a hoot!!

What's staggering is your obvious jealousy of her. You'll deny it, of course, but she seems to occupy most of your consciousness and, in my opinion, that's odd. Do you have a personal connection to her? Grow up with her? Compete against her socially or in sports? Why are you so obsessed?

They don't need any of that to hate someone...I think they are born with hate gene and can't live without hating someone...Rush was their target for years, then Fox news, Nugent, and then came Palin..Not only do they hate her, they hate her family and anything she stands for...and she is not on any Political position to have any affect on their pathetic lives

It's gotten worse over the 60 some years I've followed Politics...But look at the hate the Democrat party with Obama as the leader puts out...is it any wonder

I think you have placed her on an unearned pedestal. Like all of us she has a voice and is popular in media circles because of the controversy and draw that she brings. Doesn't make her the leader of anything.

Nancy Pelosi actually has power over our lives unlike Sarah, and she has said MANY really dumb things so do you have the same disdain for her?

We all say dumb things occasionally but Pelosi has earned her leadership position in Congress. She actually knows her shit, she has been in congress getting her issues passed and organized for years.

Sarah Palin doesn't just say dumb things, she is dumb. There is nobody you can name including Michelle Bachmann that Palin is smarter than. So, you guys don't want me bringing her up, get her out of the political realm that she simply can't handle.

but Pelosi has earned her leadership position in Congress. She actually knows her shit, .
Really? Then why couldn't she tell us what was in the Health Care bill when asked?

Last edited:

Sarah Palin doesn't just say dumb things, she is dumb. .

If that is true then how do you explain her with hardly any money running a grass roots campaign going door to door in Alaska running for governor against two powerful wealthy experienced politicians by the names of incumbent Governor Tony Knowles and former Governor Frank Murkowski and winning? If she is dumb then how did she debate both of them 3 times on issues such as the oil and gas industry, health care, the seafood and timber industry, fiscal reforms, budgets, education and trade only to become the 14th person in our nations history to beat a incumbent governor? Explain that!

Last edited:

We all say dumb things occasionally but Pelosi has earned her leadership position in Congress. She actually knows her shit, she has been in congress getting her issues passed and organized for years.

Sarah Palin doesn't just say dumb things, she is dumb. There is nobody you can name including Michelle Bachmann that Palin is smarter than. So, you guys don't want me bringing her up, get her out of the political realm that she simply can't handle.

Pelosi knows her shit, except when anyone asks her a question.....:thup:

Notice the only people who ever post anything about Sarah Palin are always lefties? Wonder why? Is she really in your heads that much? Why are you so obsessed? I truly do not understand it.

Notice how the only people who ever suggest that Palin is a viable politician to run for and be US president are always righties?

As long as the Right believes thusly, everything she says and does is something she should be held accountable for because she is a prospective presidential candidate.

but Pelosi has earned her leadership position in Congress. She actually knows her shit, .
Really? Then why couldn't she tell us what was in the Health Care bill when asked?

Who made the brilliant statement "Embrace the suck"?

Notice the only people who ever post anything about Sarah Palin are always lefties? Wonder why? Is she really in your heads that much? Why are you so obsessed? I truly do not understand it.

Notice how the only people who ever suggest that Palin is a viable politician to run for and be US president are always righties?

As long as the Right believes thusly, everything she says and does is something she should be held accountable for because she is a prospective presidential candidate.

she has as good of a shot and is as (viable) as that man in there now as President...At least she had some experience being a mayor then a Governor of a State
so you lefties will just have to suck on that....It would be sweet revenge though:lol:

Last edited:

Both women are smarter than me so don't expect me to pass judgment on their intelligence. I do consider Bachmann somewhat of a religious nut but I have no provlems with Palin.

so does our failure in the WH. and never KNOWS, what he is supposed to by the job requirement, but only "learns from the media" or is totally lost without a teleprompter.

your extreme hypocrisy on display as usual - you will worship an ignorant dunce we have as a president yet be obsessed with some woman which makes good bucks on the bigotry of hateful idiots like you.
:lmao:

You may try to compare her to the president but she is not even close. He has always been able to speak to issues based on his own knowledge. He can stand up to long question and answer sessions after press conferences and he does on a regular basis. He just did before he went on vacation.

Boehner doesn't even do that and I believe it's because he is ashamed of what he has to say. She would never stand up to questions like that because she just has no idea of what she's talking about.

She is much smarter than the failure we have in the WH now who behaves like a soviet politburo member - everything is a pretense and when he is caught off teleprompter he is hopeless and helpless and shows everybody what an idiot he is.
And that is so obvious that you, leftard dupes are reeling from your bigoted hatred toward this woman who is not even an official, just a private person, making very good bucks on constantly showing the leftards a middle finger.

Last edited:

Sarah Palin doesn't just say dumb things, she is dumb. .

If that is true then how do you explain her with hardly any money running a grass roots campaign going door to door in Alaska running for governor against two powerful wealthy experienced politicians in the names of incumbent Governor Tony Knowles and former Governor Frank Murkowski and winning? If she is dumb then how did she debate both of them 3 times on issues such as the oil and gas industry, health care, the seafood and timber industry, fiscal reforms, budgets, education and trade only to become the 14th person in our nations history to beat a incumbent governor? Explain that!

Gosh, one person with an actual argument, I'm shocked.

She has risen to a powerful position, I believe I've acknowledged that. I've also brought it to your attention that she jumps out in front of the parade. She takes other people's issues/ideas and pretends they were her own. She definately knows how to get her face in front of the camera.

When asked about anything that would be unscripted, she becomes unravelled. We've all seen it. She has to be spoonfed. Like Megan Kelly said about Santa being White, it is what it is ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back