Sarah Palin: I didn’t read ‘Duck Dynasty’ interview

Inevitable liberal comparison of Sarah Palin to Adolf Hitler countdown watch .... 10.....9......8.....7.....

Anyone else notice that everything Sarah Palin does or says anymore sounds like it was straight out of a satirical comedy spoofing Sarah Palin?

So everyone has to read the hit piece in GQ to stand up for Phil's freedom of speech? Man you progressive fascists are losing it

tapatalk post

Sarah P. has never impressed me.

Neither has Sarah G.

I'm not here to impress you or anyone, you sure seem to show up a lot where I am tho. My theory, which I posted in another thread, is that posters/people like to bicker. It brings a little fun and interest to discussions here. It breaks the monotony.

I didn't read the interview either. GQ is not my cuppa. That doesn't mean I don't know what it said.

And the far left shows once again their hatred for women.

They're hate for Palin knows no bounds...some the sickest I have seen over a woman candidate for Vice President of our country and former Governor

Respect and civility flew out their asses a long time ago and got worse with Bush and has now carried over with Obama...Look what they did to Romney...this country is hopeless I'm afraid, dirty politics and raw hate is now the norm

Last edited:
Stop playing dumb Repub-voters!!! :mad: Oh! wait... :redface:

As to the OP, Bible Spice needs to have a handler or else she's going to keep, in Gov. Perry's words- "steppin' in it" :wink_2:

I didn't read the interview either. GQ is not my cuppa. That doesn't mean I don't know what it said.

We all know what he said by now. She always has people feeding her information that she should already know. She's got her big mouth yapping all the time and she doesn't even know why she's saying what she's saying.

Then she places herself out in front as if she is the big leader of the Republican party. You all allow it and you think we Democrats should worship her too.

:lol:

We all know what he said by now. She always has people feeding her information that she should already know. She's got her big mouth yapping all the time and she doesn't even know why she's saying what she's saying.

Then she places herself out in front as if she is the big leader of the Republican party. You all allow it and you think we Democrats should worship her too.

yep. I'm embarassed for her that she doesn't hire better minders given her millions in teaparty $$$. It isn't like she can't afford to hire at least one educated Progressive to steer her clear of making her predictable gaffes?

she's not a leader of the Republican party...Before her you all had Rush in the position...You people can't ever be honest in order to justify your hate of people

It just shows you as sad little people

Last edited:

so does our failure in the WH. and never KNOWS, what he is supposed to by the job requirement, but only "learns from the media" or is totally lost without a teleprompter.

your extreme hypocrisy on display as usual - you will worship an ignorant dunce we have as a president yet be obsessed with some woman which makes good bucks on the bigotry of hateful idiots like you.
:lmao:

she's not a leader of the Republican party...Before her you all had Rush in the position...You people can't ever be honest in order to justify your hate of people

Come on. She is definately out in front all the time and Republicans allow that ditz to speak for them just as they allowed Cruz to shut down the government. The teaparty runs the show over there and they're idiots.

Come on. She is definately out in front all the time and Republicans allow that ditz to speak for them just as they allowed Cruz to shut down the government. The teaparty runs the show over there and they're idiots.

Yep, remember the time those idiots in the tea party spent 3 years and 600 million dollars to launch a website that didn't work?...... :thup:

republicans are not soviets or nazis like dimocraps are. they allow people to use their First Amendment rights and make a living.
I totally understand that the dimocrap nazis would simply shut up somebody whom they will consider hurtful.

That's the difference between the parties. One( dimocraps) is a typical totalitarian "shut up if you are not allowed to speak" and the other is a typical party of the democratic society.

Fox News places her front & center. I know of no national republicans that either quote her or rely on her to form their message.
Having said that does that also mean that Juan Williams is also running things for the gop since he is on Fox News far more than Palin?

Only democrats say she's a big leader of the Republican party. She should be because she's head and shoulders over the best the democrats have to offer.

Forum List

Back