Sarah Palin: I didn’t read ‘Duck Dynasty’ interview

Last edited:
So what are you Palin worshippers doing for the holidays, sitting around here slamming all the good looking Leftie posters?

What are the leftie posters doing for the holidays, searching old Huffington blogs for anti-Palin stuff?

You can't even answer a simple question, can you.

Kinda tough when the question is based on a false premise (that there are good looking leftie posters.

Keep dreaming.....lard ass.

Not in the name of Christianity.

In the name of freedom of religion. Something you oppose mightily, along with all other fascists.

PS..I think the "death threats" are fiction. I haven't found any statements from law enforcement about them. They're just general "A&E has received death threats and suspicious packages" with no names, no further description.

You guys just make shit up.

We make shit up, huh. It's you Religious Righters who care about this, not us. Hope you have a Merry-Merry up there on your redneck perch, KG. Right up there with Palin, Cruz and Jindal frauds.

Which is why you started the thread, because we care about it.

You realize if the left didn't take his comments out of context and pretend to act all offended over what he said, we wouldn't be talking about it, right?

Please. You care all about this. Don't preten otherwise. We are simply tired of you trying to trash good men because they disagree with you and have the audacity to quote the Bible. I recommend you read it sometime.

Sarah Palin: I didn’t read ‘Duck Dynasty’ interview

Turns out Sarah Palin, who has been one of Duck Dynasty’s biggest defenders, hasn’t actually read the GQ interview that includes cast member Phil Robertson’s controversial comments on homosexuality and other subjects.

When pressed by Fox News host Greta Van Susteren whether the language Robertson used when talking about his opposition to homosexuality was graphic and offensive, Palin admitted she didn’t know what Robertson had said.

“I haven’t read the article. I don’t know exactly how he said it,” Palin said Monday on Fox News’s “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

After the GQ interview was published, Palin immediately came to Robertson’s defense by posting a statement on Facebook saying it was an issue of free speech and defended his comments in a TV appearance with Sean Hannity.

Sarah Palin: I didn?t read ?Duck Dynasty? interview - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Quelle surprise!

Has she ever even read any article at all? :cuckoo:

Oh surely! She had to have. You know - that magazine. Those magazine! WHY ARE YOU BEING MEAN TO ME!!??

Miss Sarah needs to lighten up on Mrs. Palin..she could Madame President some day...then you can wail, screech and roll on the floor, hold your breath until your blue in the face, etc etc

Merry Christmas Sarah to you and your family

:smiliehug:

:) Merry Christmas, Steph. You know I can't wait for a day that will surely never come.

Poor Stephanie. Even Sarah knows she's not fit to be POTUS. She won't be able to wear tight t-shirts with push-up bras anymore....

Phfft, don't be daft.

Of course she'll wear the tight t-shirts and push-up bras when she's PotUS.

What are the leftie posters doing for the holidays, searching old Huffington blogs for anti-Palin stuff?

Kinda tough when the question is based on a false premise (that there are good looking leftie posters.

You'd probably be surprised at the number of good looking people here. Not everyone is fat and ugly just because it's the internet. I've seen pictures of some posters here that are very good looking.

I said KG is fat because she posted about her weight problems here in the past and she calls other people including me names all the time. Maybe you should stay out of it.

Palin didn't have to read the article. She and her daughter Bristol visited the Robertson's in their hometown of West Monroe, La weekend before last and spent the day with them. Here are pictures from the visit. It was big time news in that community.

Sarah Palin + ‘Duck Dynasty’ = Photos You Know You Want to See
Sarah Palin + ?Duck Dynasty? = Photos You Know You Want to See | TheBlaze.com

Sarah-Palin-Duck-Dynastyjpg.jpg

s029418412-300.jpg

sarah-monroe-la.jpg

It took me a minute to locate her, she fits in well.

What's next, maybe Honey Boo Boo issues?

Conservatives have pleanty of actual talent, why they continue to shoot themselves in the foot putting her on the air boggles the mind.

She jumps out in front of the parade everytime. They can't do anything to stop her or other teapartiers trying to get their name out there. They've found out it pays to be extreme.

The more moderate Republicans do not stand a chance.

aww, and that chaps your little butt?
We aren't like you on the left , we don't believe in "stopping" people and having their freedoms squashed...I've been wanting to put a muzzle on Pelosi for years, instead I just don't PAY HER ANY ATTENTION....Nobody forces you to listen to what Palin says, so your thread doesn't shine a good light on you dear..It just shows you can be hateful
now put your claws in Sarah go smell the roses

Last edited:
Conservatives have pleanty of actual talent, why they continue to shoot themselves in the foot putting her on the air boggles the mind.

She jumps out in front of the parade everytime. They can't do anything to stop her or other teapartiers trying to get their name out there. They've found out it pays to be extreme.

We aren't like you on the left , we don't believe in "stopping" people from having their freedoms squashed...Nobody forces you to listen to what Palin says, you just need someone to hate...Not pretty dear

I will in a few. I still have something to say, you know freedom of speech and all that.

We aren't like you on the left , we don't believe in "stopping" people from having their freedoms squashed...Nobody forces you to listen to what Palin says, you just need someone to hate...Not pretty dear

I will in a few. I still have something to say, you know freedom of speech and all that.

wow, you're still up and going
I've been off since yesterday afternoon..Just woke up and here you are:lol:

I don't sleep much on Christmas Eve. Careful or I'll begin to think you resent me. :(

I had to get up and put together a strata and some other things.

I don't sleep much on Christmas Eve. Careful or I'll begin to think you resent me. :(

I forget people are still awake...My kids are both gone and no little relatives around where I live so Christmas isn't the same for me like it used to be...I don't resent you dear, but I find you thing with Palin weird...I can't stand a lot of people in Politics but picking out some goofy article like this one just so you people can dump on someone seems Petty and shallow to me...have a wonderful day with family and friends dear.

I forget people are still awake...My kids are both gone and no little relatives around where I live so Christmas isn't the same for me like it used to be...I don't resent you dear, but I find you thing with Palin weird...I can't stand a lot of people in Politics but picking out some goofy article like this one just so you people can dump on someone seems Petty and shallow to me...have a wonderful day with family and friends dear.

I know, I just love hating her. I'm helpless to stop what I'm doing, others here do the same to Democrats all day long.

You have a great day too, Missy.

I know, I just love hating her. I'm helpless to stop what I'm doing, others here do the same to Democrats all day long.

You have a great day too, Missy.

Yes they do...But I only do it to those in POLITICAL OFFICE who has bearing on my life, like the Dear idiot in office now...Palin has no bearing on anyone's life, yet you all still have this huge hardon for her...Before that it was Rush, Nugent, etc etc
I just don't see it shines a good light on people hating people who are not important in our lives...I think it shows people as shallow and petty...Just my look on it

Last edited:

You'd probably be surprised at the number of good looking people here. Not everyone is fat and ugly just because it's the internet. I've seen pictures of some posters here that are very good looking.

I said KG is fat because she posted about her weight problems here in the past and she calls other people including me names all the time. Maybe you should stay out of it.

I'd be surprised at what you think passes for good looking. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I am sure I'd take your word on seeing pictures.

Don't want someone to respond, send a private message :fu:.

I'd be surprised at what you think passes for good looking. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I am sure I'd take your word on seeing pictures.

Don't want someone to respond, send a private message :fu:.

Yeah, how sure can anyone be about pictures on or sent over on the internet.

Forum List

Back