Sarah Palin melts down on television...................

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

I hope that the various right wing idiots that post on this board challenge me and tell me how smart she is.

And then post links showing me how smart she is.

Smarter than you.
Actually, I doubt if she is brighter than most of the posters on USMB

She isn't an elected politician. You just waste your time.
Neither are USMB posters

If Palin wants to enter the political arena with a bizarre attack on the president, she can be challenged on it

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

I hope that the various right wing idiots that post on this board challenge me and tell me how smart she is.

Smarter than you.

Yet you support this genius:

She is genius compared to the clowns on the right.

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Smarter than you.

Neither are USMB posters

If Palin wants to enter the political arena with a bizarre attack on the president, she can be challenged on it

What "bizarre attack?"

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Smarter than you.

She is genius compared to the clowns on the right.

Wow.. you sure set the bar high.

:lmao:

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Smarter than you.

What is your point?

Hillary was quoting a literary work and spoke in the dialect of the writer

How does that equate to Palin saying Obama wants to kill her baby?

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Smarter than you.

Neither are USMB posters

Focusing your hatred on this woman isn't accomplishing ANYTHING. She's not running for any office.

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Smarter than you.

Neither are USMB posters

What "bizarre attack?"
Obama is responsible for her sons PTSD

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Smarter than you.

Neither are USMB posters

Focusing your hatred on this woman isn't accomplishing ANYTHING. She's not running for any office.

Why does that grant you immunity?

If Rush Limbaugh says something offensive, I am not allowed to attack it?

Smarter than you.

Neither are USMB posters

What "bizarre attack?"

This is what she said:

“When my own son is going through what he goes though coming back, I can certainly relate to other families who feel these ramifications of PTSD… our soldiers do return with. And it makes me realize more than ever it is now or never for the sake of America’s finest that we have a commander-in-chief who will respect them. They have to question if they’re respected anymore. It starts from the top. The question, though, that comes from our own president where they have to look at him and wonder, ‘Do you know what we go through? Do you know what we’re trying to do to secure America?”

Smarter than you.

Neither are USMB posters

You fret about the most inane shit.

NBC and their bushwhacking tactics...can't stand the smug Guthrie.

Mark
who was bushwhacked? why do you think asking Palin about her own comments is out of bounds?

Why didn't they tell her they were going to ask her about the comment? For the flow of the show, that would have been the professional thing to do, right?

Mark
why should they have had to? why can't she answer a question without being prepped by the questioner?

did she honestly think that she could make the idiotic suggestion that her son's supposed ptsd was the fault of the president and not have to answer questions about that?

Why did she have to be prepped about talking about the Iowa caucuses? To get her to show up ... Then bushwhack her. I stand by my original post.

Mark
except as was made clear, there was no agreement not to ask that question. why would you think there was?

Neither are USMB posters

What "bizarre attack?"

This is what she said:

“When my own son is going through what he goes though coming back, I can certainly relate to other families who feel these ramifications of PTSD… our soldiers do return with. And it makes me realize more than ever it is now or never for the sake of America’s finest that we have a commander-in-chief who will respect them. They have to question if they’re respected anymore. It starts from the top. The question, though, that comes from our own president where they have to look at him and wonder, ‘Do you know what we go through? Do you know what we’re trying to do to secure America?”
so how do you read that and not take away that she's blaming her son's issues on the president?

Neither are USMB posters

What "bizarre attack?"

This is what she said:

so how do you read that and not take away that she's blaming her son's issues on the president?

How do you read that and do take that away? What next, she can see Russia from her porch?

Smarter than you.

Neither are USMB posters

Why do you feel the need to attack instead of refute?

Neither are USMB posters

It's what they do.... they can't logically refute, so they instead seek to destroy all opposition. Seriously, how do you justify most of the stupid stuff they are trying to do?

Neither are USMB posters

What "bizarre attack?"

This is what she said:

How do you read that and do take that away?
i call it 'reading comprehension'

hold it right there ..

Palin steps on stage with Trump, does a little dance, smiles for the audience, hugs Donnie ... Trump loses.

McCain sitting at home by the fireplace slapping both knees and laughing his butt off.

What "bizarre attack?"

This is what she said:

How do you read that and do take that away?
i call it 'reading comprehension'

So if I say "screwdriver" you would comprehend "peanut"... that is about hat you are saying.

Neither are USMB posters

What "bizarre attack?"

This is what she said:

What does that have to do with her sons PTSD?
He served under Bush not Obama

Neither are USMB posters

You refute a political opinion you disagree with.... You attack a statement that is offensive

Forum List

Back