Sarah Palin....on happy pills?

That is really sad to watch.
It's no secret that I'm no Sarah Palin fan, but this video makes me just feel sorry for her.
I think her biggest addiction is for attention. And now that she's not getting it, she's turning to alcohol or pills ???

Just sad.

You silly libs are not used to an upbeat, positive, honest speech! I guess you would rather watch the lying, queer scumbucket Obama read from a teleprompter!

I'm far from being a Palin fan, but it looks like the audio was 'doctored' as the words don't completely match up with her lip movements.....sorta like an english dubbed 70's Japanese movie.

She's happy, doing phenomenally well and pisses off democrats everywhere she goes!

Good for her.

I'm far from being a Palin fan, but it looks like the audio was 'doctored' as the words don't completely match up with her lip movements.....sorta like an english dubbed 70's Japanese movie.

It was done very badly and cut to make her look really bad and sound bad.
Here is the full version.

Last edited by a moderator:
well really? can you expect honesty from any of Palin haters?

forget it

gotta hate to be happy

Scary

Reminds me of some of the women you meet after last call

To be fair most Americans are loaded on something and that's because America is a failing state and if you're not a 1%er then the shit just keeps rolling down hill.

And coming soon to a fuzzy public access channel near you: Palin TV! Featuring videos of her brilliant political analysis and successful campaign strategies that made her America's sweetheart. ...Or maybe not. :)

This is the world's best speech by Sarah Palin! A must-watch!

Sarah Palin's Oddball Speech In Denver Sounds Downright Inebriated | Crooks and Liars

I apologize if someone else has already posted it, but a cursory glance did not find it already up here.

Enjoy! :D

Palin should have been on a steady diet of birth control pills 25 years ago. That one miraculous feat would have reduced the rate of oops! pregnancies, drunken teen whores, and ne'er do well meth addicted boys forced to join the military by at least 50% in the city of Wasilla.

Lol...but what do the Wasilla Hillbillies know about abstinence? ??

It was done very badly and cut to make her look really bad and sound bad.
Here is the full version.

Nobody doctored anything. She was loopy. The audience was bored. Colorado is not a border state, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back