Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

Palin was a leader of the Wasilla mafia

Obviously you have nothing of substance to add to the thread except your hatefulness. Obviously Sarah REALLY bothers you. That's another reason why, although I would never vote for her, I still like her. Lol! Watching you guys lose your heads over this woman is hilarious IMO. :lol:

RW has no regard for women other than to make him dinner and do as they are told. Palin does not do as he tells. There's a word for that, misogyny.

Palin gives RW a bad case of penis envy. She hunts, fishes, can field dress a moose, can fire a high powered rifle without breaking her shoulder; RW can order at the fast food window and sip hot cocoa

I prefer to stay away from "Palin is a tranny" discussions

OMG, is she a tranny? I've had my suspicions - especially after seeing her riding on that motorcycle.

9a04d05e_106240-sarah-palin.jpg
Michelle-Obama-on-Steroids.jpg

Obviously you have nothing of substance to add to the thread except your hatefulness. Obviously Sarah REALLY bothers you. That's another reason why, although I would never vote for her, I still like her. Lol! Watching you guys lose your heads over this woman is hilarious IMO. :lol:

RW has no regard for women other than to make him dinner and do as they are told. Palin does not do as he tells. There's a word for that, misogyny.

Palin gives RW a bad case of penis envy. She hunts, fishes, can field dress a moose, can fire a high powered rifle without breaking her shoulder; RW can order at the fast food window and sip hot cocoa

I find it interesting that you are using transgender people as a tool to try to be derogatory to Sarah Palin. You leftists are priceless! :lol:

Also, are you claiming that it is not possible for a woman to do those things; that she must be really a man? :rofl: Do you see your own hypocrisy? Good grief it is as transparent as plastic wrap.

Sorry sweetheart

But it was you and Frankie who have been bragging about the size of her balls. I have been trying to deflect the conversation because I feel whether or not Palin is a tranny is irrelevant to the conversation. Try to stay on topic

You don't know what a metaphor is. Of course you don't...

You aren't quoting anyone, you don't use quote marks. You would have learned that if you hadn't left school in the sixth grade to spend your career doing menial labor.

You are the one claiming she has a penis. I used quotation marks because I was trying to address the topic delicately

Again, it's not a literal penis. Damn you're dumb. There needs to be a stronger word for it. You make dumb people look smart.

I find it interesting that you are using transgender people as a tool to try to be derogatory to Sarah Palin. You leftists are priceless! :lol:

Also, are you claiming that it is not possible for a woman to do those things; that she must be really a man? :rofl: Do you see your own hypocrisy? Good grief it is as transparent as plastic wrap.

Sorry sweetheart

But it was you and Frankie who have been bragging about the size of her balls. I have been trying to deflect the conversation because I feel whether or not Palin is a tranny is irrelevant to the conversation. Try to stay on topic

What's the matter? Does that turn you on? :razz:
You brought it up

Sorry sweetheart

What's the matter? Does that turn you on? :razz:
You brought it up

Sorry. :D

You aren't quoting anyone, you don't use quote marks. You would have learned that if you hadn't left school in the sixth grade to spend your career doing menial labor.

You are the one claiming she has a penis. I used quotation marks because I was trying to address the topic delicately

Again, it's not a literal penis. Damn you're dumb. There needs to be a stronger word for it. You make dumb people look smart.

Look, if you want to divert the thread to a discussion about women having penises that is your business

I am the one trying to stay on topic about the unlikelyhood of a Palin political bid

Get your mind out of the gutter

Maybe the plan is that Todd will rejoin the group that was supporting Alaskan secession, and then she can run for president of Alaska.

Look, if you want to divert the thread to a discussion about women having penises that is your business

I am the one trying to stay on topic about the unlikelyhood of a Palin political bid

It is unlikely. So, why are you so upset about Sarah?

She's so awesome. The Progs throw their Hot Cocoa insults at her, she just laughs and carries on. She's principled and confident; she'll make a great President

If she does have a penis, she sure seems to be sticking it to the left! :lol: Bull's eye Sarah!

I also find it unlikely that Palin has a penis. After all, she has had five beautiful children who are future leaders in the Republican Party

Palin was a leader of the Wasilla mafia

OMG, is she a tranny? I've had my suspicions - especially after seeing her riding on that motorcycle.

9a04d05e_106240-sarah-palin.jpg

I wonder if she bought that bike out of the SarahPac funds?

I also find it unlikely that Palin has a penis. After all, she has had five beautiful children who are future leaders in the Republican Party

Well that's nice but it doesn't really answer my question. What is it about her that bothers you so much? She's really not any different from any other politician, if you want to be honest about things. She does her share of nonsense talking, but they all do this. :dunno: What is it about her that makes you feel so threatened and on guard?

Well that's nice but it doesn't really answer my question. What is it about her that bothers you so much? She's really not any different from any other politician, if you want to be honest about things. She does her share of nonsense talking, but they all do this. :dunno: What is it about her that makes you feel so threatened and on guard?

Why do you try to pretend that criticizing and ridiculing some politician must mean you feel threatened?

If that were true that every RWnut on the planet is piss pants terrified of President Obama.

Yes she is different than other politicians

Other politicians have a legitimate interest in winning office. Palin is a political commentator who earns a living by taking potshots at the left. Nothing wrong with that, Rush Limbaugh has made a fortune doing the same thing. But just like Rush, she is accountable for what comes out of her mouth

The sound of liberals baying at the moon when news about their fears perhaps coming true spread.....a terrible sound. A hateful sound. A very, very worried sound.

I loved it!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back