Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

Joe Biden had a distinquished career in the Senate and was one of the top Senators of his era

Palin was a half term governor and PTA President
And she still had more experience than the President?? whats your point?

More experience how?

She ran a State, Obama found the Senate Men's room and has been relentlessly inept for six years now learning nothing because of his arrogance. He's not even learning from his endless failures.

Palin was a PTA President. Closest she came to executive branch experience

She had leadership experience, being the governor of Alaska for 3 years.

PTA President is not experience unless you are running for Head Room Mother

Yet another thread about Palin,wow theses people are crazy,sh'e is apparently more popular with the left than the right??

The left is obsessed with Sara Palin. That much is obvious. They don't even realize that without them, she probably would have faded away LONG ago, but they love to continue to bring her up at every opportunity and for any reason. :lol:

Well, what they need to remember is that she is NOT the president and not even a politician, and hasn't been for several years now. She has no say on policy whatsoever.

Is it the left that puts her on FoxNews?
Did the left make her a keynote speaker at CPAC?
Does the left dig into their pockets to buy her books and hear her speak?

It's the left that cannot stop talking about her. I don't see ANY conservatives starting threads about Sara Palin. Perhaps it's you and other liberals who are buying all her books? :lol: You all are like, "that bitch, I love her."

Most Palin threads here are started by the right. Ever read Racist Steves posts on Palin?

Look friend, this isn't the only political forum I've been a member of, k? I know about you liberals and your sick obsession with the Palin family.

More experience how?

She ran a State, Obama found the Senate Men's room and has been relentlessly inept for six years now learning nothing because of his arrogance. He's not even learning from his endless failures.

She was the governor of Alaska for 3 years. That's a lot more experience than being a community organizer, no?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Don't get me wrong. I would NEVER vote for Sarah Palin. There are just way too many issues that I disagree with her about, however, I still think she is an accomplished woman. It's not easy for women in politics. They have to have nerves of steel. I can respect her for that.

Yet another thread about Palin,wow theses people are crazy,sh'e is apparently more popular with the left than the right??

The left is obsessed with Sara Palin. That much is obvious. They don't even realize that without them, she probably would have faded away LONG ago, but they love to continue to bring her up at every opportunity and for any reason. :lol:

Well, what they need to remember is that she is NOT the president and not even a politician, and hasn't been for several years now. She has no say on policy whatsoever.

It's the left that cannot stop talking about her. I don't see ANY conservatives starting threads about Sara Palin. Perhaps it's you and other liberals who are buying all her books? :lol: You all are like, "that bitch, I love her."

She used PAC money illegally to buy her own books.

For sure. He is the King of Gaffs. :lol: At least he's amusing.

Joe Biden had a distinquished career in the Senate and was one of the top Senators of his era

Palin was a half term governor and PTA President

More experience how?

PTA President is more executive branch experience than Governor of Alaska? Who knew? Thanks for that information, big guy.

Lack of executive experience is a big thing to you, isn't it? That's why you liked Obama...

:lmao:

What a clown.

She used PAC money illegally to buy her own books.

You have a link to that? Otherwise, it's just more liberal propaganda.

Is it the left that pays her to speak at that horrendous and laughable family values summit thing?

And, the left that hired a publicist to get her into the news?

Why is the right so afraid of news reported about her?

Because she has no experience at anything except corruption and quitting.

More experience how?

While your listing accomplishment, list all of them,willfully obtuse is an interesting personality treat

quote-we-re-in-sarah-palin-s-targeted-list-but-the-thing-is-that-the-way-she-has-it-depicted-we-re-in-gabrielle-giffords-231950.jpg

I hope Sarah doesn't target Gabby Giffords again.
==============

why are dummycrats and liberfools so stupid they do not know the difference between a surveyors mark from a rifle scope crosshairs ?????

Is it the left that pays her to speak at that horrendous and laughable family values summit thing?

Who's afraid?? do you read your own posts?,the attacks by people like yourself show tremendous fear its freaking funny as hell!!

More experience how?

Wow, Governor of Alaska doesn't count. You're brilliant, that's some incredible intellect. You like the guy who was barely in the Senate voting present over and over. I hear you, that is far more impressive.

More experience how?

Wow, Governor of Alaska doesn't count. You're brilliant, that's some incredible intellect. You like the guy who was barely in the Senate voting present over and over. I hear you, that is far more impressive.

A part time job that you quit because you couldn't handle it does not count

Palin was a PTA President. The only job she ever excelled at

You mean like Obama quitting his Senate seat?

The hypocrisy of the left is hysterical.

No link huh?

No, she was governor of Alaska for 3 years. She had MORE experience than Obama. :D

No, she was governor of Alaska for 3 years. She had MORE experience than Obama. :D

Obama was a lifetime mediocrity.

- He was the only President of the Harvard Law Review ever to not publish an article.

- He voted "present" repeatedly in his short stint in the Senate rather than taking a position.

- His grades were too embarrassing to release.

- He couldn't even get his country of birth clear with his own publisher getting it wrong and sticking with it for 16 years.

Yet he's as arrogant as the day is long. He has an endless track record as President of failure and has learned nothing as he just keeps repeating the same mistakes. He's President because of his skin color.

And Palin was going for #2, not #1 like the Chi Town Clown. Palin would have been better than that in the big chair.

Obama was a lifetime mediocrity.

- He was the only President of the Harvard Law Review ever to not publish an article.

- He voted "present" repeatedly in his short stint in the Senate rather than taking a position.

- His grades were too embarrassing to release.

- He couldn't even get his country of birth clear with his own publisher getting it wrong and sticking with it for 16 years.

Yet he's as arrogant as the day is long. He has an endless track record as President of failure and has learned nothing as he just keeps repeating the same mistakes. He's President because of his skin color.

And Palin was going for #2, not #1 like the Chi Town Clown. Palin would have been better than that in the big chair.

Obama is part and parcel of the Chitown corrupt politics.

Forum List

Back