Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

Yet another thread about Palin,wow theses people are crazy,sh'e is apparently more popular with the left than the right??

The left is obsessed with Sara Palin. That much is obvious. They don't even realize that without them, she probably would have faded away LONG ago, but they love to continue to bring her up at every opportunity and for any reason. :lol:

Well, what they need to remember is that she is NOT the president and not even a politician, and hasn't been for several years now. She has no say on policy whatsoever.

Yet another thread about Palin,wow theses people are crazy,sh'e is apparently more popular with the left than the right??

Why are RWs so afraid of news about $arah Palin?

Do you realize that $he hires people to get her into the news? Are there any other candidates you want to impose a news blackout on? Anyone else you don't want discussed here?

Anyway, stop worrying. $arah won't run for office and certainly won't run for prez again. As noted above, this is just her way of trying to get relevant, drum up support for a new reality show or to get back on Faux.

$he's right where she belongs - a drunk has-been, wannabe, never-was cameo governor, rotting away in Wasila, the meth capital of the US.

Sarah doesn't have the balls to run for president.

Joe Biden does why don't you people nominate him...lmao!

That's Joe O'Biden according to Sarah.

The left has no cred cracking jokes about Palin when they elected Joe Biden VP of the United States of America.

For sure. He is the King of Gaffs. :lol: At least he's amusing.

Joe Biden had a distinquished career in the Senate and was one of the top Senators of his era

Palin was a half term governor and PTA President

The left has no cred cracking jokes about Palin when they elected Joe Biden VP of the United States of America.

Joe Biden had a distinquished career in the Senate and was one of the top Senators of his era

So? Point being?

And she still had more experience than the President?? whats your point?

The left is obsessed with Sara Palin. That much is obvious. They don't even realize that without them, she probably would have faded away LONG ago, but they love to continue to bring her up at every opportunity and for any reason. :lol:

Well, what they need to remember is that she is NOT the president and not even a politician, and hasn't been for several years now. She has no say on policy whatsoever.

Is it the left that puts her on FoxNews?
Did the left make her a keynote speaker at CPAC?
Does the left dig into their pockets to buy her books and hear her speak?

More experience how?

I'm also hoping she runs for office again. So are late-night comedians. Run, Sarah, run! Please...

She's toast for national office. Liberal misogyny and your lap dog media make it impossible for a woman who isn't a bitch of the Democratic party to be successful. I'm not a big fan of Palin politically, but she's as qualified as any Democrat. The one thing I admire about her is the class she's shown in the face of your relentless liberal hatred. She's quite a lady.

Does the left dig into their pockets to buy her books and hear her speak?[/QUOTE
Yes the left is the fuel behind her,no question. She creates reactions,people respond to them,you have been reading this thread right?

It's the left that cannot stop talking about her. I don't see ANY conservatives starting threads about Sara Palin. Perhaps it's you and other liberals who are buying all her books? :lol: You all are like, "that bitch, I love her."

I'm also hoping she runs for office again. So are late-night comedians. Run, Sarah, run! Please...

She's toast for national office. Liberal misogyny and your lap dog media make it impossible for a woman who isn't a bitch of the Democratic party to be successful. I'm not a big fan of Palin politically, but she's as qualified as any Democrat. The one thing I admire about her is the class she's shown in the face of your relentless liberal hatred. She's quite a lady.

True, if nothing else, the woman has cojones bigger than some liberal men!!! :lol:

More experience how?

She ran a State, Obama found the Senate Men's room and has been relentlessly inept for six years now learning nothing because of his arrogance. He's not even learning from his endless failures.

More experience how?

She ran a State, Obama found the Senate Men's room and has been relentlessly inept for six years now learning nothing because of his arrogance. He's not even learning from his endless failures.

Palin was a PTA President. Closest she came to executive branch experience

True, if nothing else, the woman has cojones bigger than some liberal men!!! :lol:

I may have to agree with you but I try to stay away from the "Palin is a Tranny" threads

More experience how?

Palin was a PTA President. Closest she came to executive branch experience

She had leadership experience, being the governor of Alaska for 3 years.

It's the left that cannot stop talking about her. I don't see ANY conservatives starting threads about Sara Palin. Perhaps it's you and other liberals who are buying all her books? :lol: You all are like, "that bitch, I love her."

Most Palin threads here are started by the right. Ever read Racist Steves posts on Palin?

More experience how?

Right, Palin certainly had more experience than Obama. Running a state is certainly much more involved than voting "present" a bunch of times. Lol! :wink_2:

Forum List

Back