Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

PTA President is not experience unless you are running for Head Room Mother

Wow, Governor of Alaska doesn't count. You're brilliant, that's some incredible intellect. You like the guy who was barely in the Senate voting present over and over. I hear you, that is far more impressive.

A part time job that you quit because you couldn't handle it does not count

Palin was a PTA President. The only job she ever excelled at

No, she was governor of Alaska for 3 years. She had MORE experience than Obama. :D

Obama was a lifetime mediocrity.

- He was the only President of the Harvard Law Review ever to not publish an article.

- He voted "present" repeatedly in his short stint in the Senate rather than taking a position.

- His grades were too embarrassing to release.

- He couldn't even get his country of birth clear with his own publisher getting it wrong and sticking with it for 16 years.

Yet he's as arrogant as the day is long. He has an endless track record as President of failure and has learned nothing as he just keeps repeating the same mistakes. He's President because of his skin color.

And Palin was going for #2, not #1 like the Chi Town Clown. Palin would have been better than that in the big chair.

Obama is part and parcel of the Chitown corrupt politics.

Palin was a leader of the Wasilla mafia

Wow, Governor of Alaska doesn't count. You're brilliant, that's some incredible intellect. You like the guy who was barely in the Senate voting present over and over. I hear you, that is far more impressive.

No, she was governor of Alaska for 3 years. She had MORE experience than Obama. :D

- He was the only President of the Harvard Law Review ever to not publish an article.

- He voted "present" repeatedly in his short stint in the Senate rather than taking a position.

- He couldn't even get his country of birth clear with his own publisher getting it wrong and sticking with it for 16 years.

Yet he's as arrogant as the day is long. He has an endless track record as President of failure and has learned nothing as he just keeps repeating the same mistakes. He's President because of his skin color.

And Palin was going for #2, not #1 like the Chi Town Clown. Palin would have been better than that in the big chair.

Obviously you have nothing of substance to add to the thread except your hatefulness. Obviously Sarah REALLY bothers you. That's another reason why, although I would never vote for her, I still like her. Lol! Watching you guys lose your heads over this woman is hilarious IMO. :lol:

Obviously you have nothing of substance to add to the thread except your hatefulness. Obviously Sarah REALLY bothers you. That's another reason why, although I would never vote for her, I still like her. Lol! Watching you guys lose your heads over this woman is hilarious IMO. :lol:

RW has no regard for women other than to make him dinner and do as they are told. Palin does not do as he tells. There's a word for that, misogyny.

Like I have said....I would love seeing Sarah run
It would make USMB that much more enjoyable

But we all know Sarah will not run for any office because she can't. She has too long a list of objectionable or damned funny soundbites that she can't run away from. She has also learned that the "lamestream media" will ask her questions that she is unable or unwilling to answer. She is safer with her paid stump speeches and Hannity interviews where she knows everyone loves her

But Palin will continue to act like Donald Trump. Threaten to run, collect money and back out at the last minute

Like I have said....I would love seeing Sarah run
It would make USMB that much more enjoyable

'cuz you luv her! Lol!

But we all know Sarah will not run for any office because she can't. She has too long a list of objectionable or damned funny soundbites that she can't run away from. She has also learned that the "lamestream media" will ask her questions that she is unable or unwilling to answer. She is safer with her paid stump speeches and Hannity interviews where she knows everyone loves her

Don't necessarily disagree with this. However, she is really not any worse than Joe Biden, or even Obama.

But Palin will continue to act like Donald Trump. Threaten to run, collect money and back out at the last minute

Isn't this what most politicians do? I mean, come on! :lol: It's the name of the game!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, says she hopes to run for office again and is urging GOP leaders to have "more guts" as they pursue their agenda.

Palin said in an interview with Fox Business Network on Tuesday that she is invigorated by her critics, who make her "want to work so hard for justice in this country."

"The more they're pouring on the more I'm going to bug the crap out of them by being out there with a voice, with the message, hopefully running for office in the future, too," Palin said.

Palin decided not to seek the presidency in 2012 but remains a popular figure among conservatives. She hasn't held office since resigning as governor in 2009 during her first and only term.

More: Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

I'm also hoping she runs for office again. So are late-night comedians. Run, Sarah, run! Please...
I'd rather like to see her run for something, it would keep morons like you preoccupied for months

RW has no regard for women other than to make him dinner and do as they are told. Palin does not do as he tells. There's a word for that, misogyny.

Palin gives RW a bad case of penis envy. She hunts, fishes, can field dress a moose, can fire a high powered rifle without breaking her shoulder; RW can order at the fast food window and sip hot cocoa

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Palin gives RW a bad case of penis envy. She hunts, fishes, can field dress a moose, can fire a high powered rifle without breaking her shoulder; RW can order at the fast food window and sip hot cocoa

I prefer to stay away from "Palin is a tranny" discussions

You aren't quoting anyone, you don't use quote marks. You would have learned that if you hadn't left school in the sixth grade to spend your career doing menial labor.

I find it interesting that you are using transgender people as a tool to try to be derogatory to Sarah Palin. You leftists are priceless! :lol:

Also, are you claiming that it is not possible for a woman to do those things; that she must be really a man? :rofl: Do you see your own hypocrisy? Good grief it is as transparent as plastic wrap.

• Thanks

OMG, is she a tranny? I've had my suspicions - especially after seeing her riding on that motorcycle.

9a04d05e_106240-sarah-palin.jpg

I find it interesting that you are using transgender people as a tool to try to be derogatory to Sarah Palin. You leftists are priceless! :lol:

Also, are you claiming that it is not possible for a woman to do those things; that she must be really a man? :rofl: Do you see your own hypocrisy? Good grief it is as transparent as plastic wrap.

Sorry sweetheart

But it was you and Frankie who have been bragging about the size of her balls. I have been trying to deflect the conversation because I feel whether or not Palin is a tranny is irrelevant to the conversation. Try to stay on topic

Sorry sweetheart

But it was you and Frankie who have been bragging about the size of her balls. I have been trying to deflect the conversation because I feel whether or not Palin is a tranny is irrelevant to the conversation. Try to stay on topic

What's the matter? Does that turn you on? :razz:

You aren't quoting anyone, you don't use quote marks. You would have learned that if you hadn't left school in the sixth grade to spend your career doing menial labor.

You are the one claiming she has a penis. I used quotation marks because I was trying to address the topic delicately

Sarah should consider running for Prime Minister. We don't have one, so if she won the position and quit, it wouldn't make a difference.

I've heard stories that Sarah may be a shemale. I've googled "sarah palin shemale" - and the images were shocking.

You are the one claiming she has a penis. I used quotation marks because I was trying to address the topic delicately

In case you didn't know, we use "cojones" as a figure of speech. IOW, she is strong willed and not afraid to take on the bully leftists, who seem to feel that bullying is wrong unless they don't like the person. Lol.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back