Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

Palin says she's hoping to run again...that's a publicity stunt. She's rightwing entertainer now. Tossing that out helps her maintain a veneer of credibility with her fan base.

You are the one claiming she has a penis. I used quotation marks because I was trying to address the topic delicately

Again, it's not a literal penis. Damn you're dumb. There needs to be a stronger word for it. You make dumb people look smart.

Look, if you want to divert the thread to a discussion about women having penises that is your business

I am the one trying to stay on topic about the unlikelyhood of a Palin political bid

Get your mind out of the gutter

It is unlikely. So, why are you so upset about Sarah?

I also find it unlikely that Palin has a penis. After all, she has had five beautiful children who are future leaders in the Republican Party

Well that's nice but it doesn't really answer my question. What is it about her that bothers you so much? She's really not any different from any other politician, if you want to be honest about things. She does her share of nonsense talking, but they all do this. :dunno: What is it about her that makes you feel so threatened and on guard?
Make no mistake. Liberals and thoughtful people in general do not fear Sarah Palin. We are incredulous that she should garner any support at all, but by no means is she feared.

Unless, of course, one has a propensity to fear circus clowns.

You see, Sarah Palin is a person who should be ridiculed, not feared. She poses no danger as she can never be taken seriously. Her prideful lack of knowledge and tendency to take the most ridiculous positions on topics which are clearly over her head keeps her in a unique place in American politics: The Fool with press coverage.

Sarah has been the replacement for the daily syndicated political comic strip "Boondocks". The loss of the daily dose of political comedy ceased in 2006 and the vacuum needed to be filled. The nation should be grateful she came along and filled that spot. With new technology we have found a way to replace the funny pages with live and video recorded comedy whenever the mood calls for laughter. Palin has become a giant in the field of political comedy.

Again, it's not a literal penis. Damn you're dumb. There needs to be a stronger word for it. You make dumb people look smart.

Look, if you want to divert the thread to a discussion about women having penises that is your business

I am the one trying to stay on topic about the unlikelyhood of a Palin political bid

I also find it unlikely that Palin has a penis. After all, she has had five beautiful children who are future leaders in the Republican Party

Well that's nice but it doesn't really answer my question. What is it about her that bothers you so much? She's really not any different from any other politician, if you want to be honest about things. She does her share of nonsense talking, but they all do this. :dunno: What is it about her that makes you feel so threatened and on guard?
Make no mistake. Liberals and thoughtful people in general do not fear Sarah Palin. We are incredulous that she should garner any support at all, but by no means is she feared.

You see, Sarah Palin is a person who should be ridiculed, not feared. She poses no danger as she can never be taken seriously. Her prideful lack of knowledge and tendency to take the most ridiculous positions on topics which are clearly over her head keeps her in a unique place in American politics: The Fool with press coverage.

FACT: IF you didn't fear her, you would feel no need to ridicule her. :D Like the guy with the slogan "The rent is too damn high," she would have faded into obscurity eventually. However, the left clearly has an obsession with this particular woman.

Over the sound of the libs moon-baying you can sometimes hear their frantic whistling past the cemetery as thoughts of a Palin presidency rise gently from the great pumpkin patch of their hive mind.

But forgive them! They're only doing what they're paid to do.

It's great to see liberals work - tho we might have to imagine their reporting the income to the determent of their welfare eligibility.

FACT: IF you didn't fear her, you would feel no need to ridicule her. :D Like the guy with the slogan "The rent is too damn high," she would have faded into obscurity eventually. However, the left clearly has an obsession with this particular woman.
I was not aware that the 'Rent is Too Damn High' guy was still making public statements, or that he was on a National ticket as nominee of a major political party.

I was not aware that the 'Rent is Too Damn High' guy was still making public statements, or that he was on a National ticket as nominee of a major political party.

I don't believe that she is a nominee. She says she is "thinking about it." Big difference. She has not been nominated for any public office as far as I'm aware and just a private citizen now, who happens to be very outspoken about her political and moral beliefs.

I don't believe that she is a nominee. She says she is "thinking about it." Big difference. She has not been nominated for any public office as far as I'm aware and just a private citizen now, who happens to be very outspoken about her political and moral beliefs.
Please carefully review what I posted. Here's where that 'reading and writing' stuff finally pays off.

I never understood that logic

Aren't most people ridiculed because of their own actions?

Please carefully review what I posted. Here's where that 'reading and writing' stuff finally pays off.

I read it. Point being, Sarah is also not on the national ticket as a nominee. As I said, she is nothing more than an outspoken private citizen who, for some strange reason, really bothers the liberals. So . . . why the need to ridicule her? Or is that just how you roll whenever you disagree with someone? Perhaps that's the "bully" in you.

She won't run. She and some of her kids are about to sign a contract for a mud wrestling gig on a "Girls gone wild" episode.

She's only doing it to make the libs show themselves as the frantic churning mass of flesh their dependence on government handouts has turned them into. Very effective in tilting the 2014 election toward the red. Why? Because the hive mind of The Democrat Party drives so many of them into hibernation, saving their venom for 2016.

The level of obsession with this woman from the left is like nothing I've ever seen before. It's quite an interesting phenomenon. What is it about her that has you all hot and bothered? :D

And those who ridicule the President? Those who ridicule his wife?

The president effects policy. Sarah Palin . . . not so much.

He's also not running a multi-million dollar political action committee (supposedly) trying to defeat Democrats.

Convenient excuse. And his wife?

The level of obsession with this woman from the left is like nothing I've ever seen before. It's quite an interesting phenomenon. What is it about her that has you all hot and bothered? :D

I would agree with you if Liberals were attacking her five years after she retired to raise yer children in Wasilla

But she has chosen a career as a rightwing political entertainer who specializes in attacking the opposition. Nothing wrong with that but it does not mean she is not accountable for what comes out of her mouth. If she can dish it out, she should expect to take it

Convenient excuse. And his wife?

I don't know, but it still does not negate the fact that the left is clearly obsessed with Sarah Palin. Sorry, but that's just a fact.

Forum List

Back