Sarah Palin Seriously Considering White House Run: "I'm Ready For Hillary"

Hillary wouldn't stand a chance against Palin. She has no record to run on and no executive experience governing. Same goes for faux squaw Elizabeth Warren.

Palin Seriously Considering WH Run I m Ready for Hillary - Breitbart

You should definitely run with that. All of it. Don't change a word.
Might happen... I hope you can deal with it.

Poor little progtard.

If we both wish hard enough, maybe it will. Lets certainly hope so.
Oh you brave little prog... I know... you're trying to keep a stiff upper lip.

No problem... even though I know you fear Palin running for president like a red hot poker up your twat, because you know that no matter how bad you nipple heads try and trash her... WE STILL LIKE HER, and the conservatives are the majority in America and we would happily vote for her, and that just boils your little brains.

Sorry... tissue?

Yeah, you're right. We're scared. Please don't run her! Whatever you do, just don't run Palin for POTUS! Please! PLEASE.

Did you say you were rational?

You misunderstand. I'd love it for her to run. The ridicule is intended to get people like you to take her seriously and hopefully nominate her. Hillary would like nothing better than a walkover, so she can save the cash for 2020. :2up:
Hillary has no political governing record compared to Palin who ran a state.
Hillary ran the White House according to you people, and Palin couldn't get reelected in Alaska let alone anywhere else. She's a fucking stupid ****, so go find another Virgin Mary with an AK-47 to jerk off to.
Hillary has no record to run on.
Hillary has no record to run on.

No, being elected senator from an educated state and having international experience as secretary of state is nothing compared to the white trash brawler who can see Russia from her back yard :laugh2:
What was Hillary's accomplishments as Secretary of State that has benefited the nation?

What was Hillary's key piece of legislation she got passed in the Senate that has benefited the nation and made it more prosperous?
She covered for her sexual predator husband.

Hey... that means a lot to progtards.

You should definitely run with that. All of it. Don't change a word.

Poor little progtard.

No problem... even though I know you fear Palin running for president like a red hot poker up your twat, because you know that no matter how bad you nipple heads try and trash her... WE STILL LIKE HER, and the conservatives are the majority in America and we would happily vote for her, and that just boils your little brains.

Sorry... tissue?

Yeah, you're right. We're scared. Please don't run her! Whatever you do, just don't run Palin for POTUS! Please! PLEASE.

Yep, and I'm being extremely rational when I hope that Republicans run Sarah Palin for POTUS.

Poor little progtard.

Sorry... tissue?

Yep, and I'm being extremely rational when I hope that Republicans run Sarah Palin for POTUS.
Pfft... give it up... no load. You lost a couple posts ago.

palin2.jpg

Claim: During the 2008 presidential campaign, Sarah Palin said: "I can see Russia from my house."

red.gif
FALSE

content-divider.gif

Origins: Paradoxically, one of the common features of catch phrases associated with famous figures (both real and fictional) is that those phrases are often caricatures that do not reflect statements actually made by the people with whom they're associated. For years, impersonators merely had to utter the lines "Judy, Judy, Judy" or "Come with me to the Casbah," and listeners immediately knew they were portraying actors Cary Grant and Charles Boyer respectively, though neither man ever delivered such a line in any of his roles. Likewise, the phrase most indelibly associated with the fictional character of Sherlock Holmes, "Elementary, my dear Watson," appeared in none of the original works authored by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

So it is that one of the quotes most strongly associated with former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin is the exclamation "I can see Russia from my house!" even though she didn't actually utter that phrase during the campaign.

The basis for the line was Governor Palin's 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":

As to the question of whether one can actually see Russia from Alaska, Governor Palin was correct: such a view is possible from more than one site in that state.

Read more at snopes.com I Can See Russia from My House

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
She certainly makes people foam at the mouth. lol.
Evil must be denounced.
Which is exactly what Palin does.

That's why the leftists hate her so much, and spare nothing in their efforts to destroy her.

They can't stand her because she's pretty.
They can't stand her because she's right about them, and doesn't mind pointing out the truth about them.

The left can never tolerate anybody doing that. They will do anything and everything to destroy her.

Evil must be denounced.

That's why the leftists hate her so much, and spare nothing in their efforts to destroy her.

They can't stand her because she's right about them, and doesn't mind pointing out the truth about them.

The left can never tolerate anybody doing that. They will do anything and everything to destroy her.
We can't stand her because she's a useless stupid un-American ****, which means to you she's the Virgin Fucking Mary.

Evil must be denounced.

I also wondered why they overtly sexualise her.

Do they secretly lust after her? :boobies:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Evil must be denounced.

Not many attractive Liberal women, so it's very likely they do.

Evil must be denounced.

We can't stand her because she's a useless stupid un-American ****, which means to you she's the Virgin Fucking Mary.

The Virgin fucking Mary?

Trying to get my head round that.

Evil must be denounced.

There's always Nancy.

Evil must be denounced.

She is the number one MILF of the reactionary Jesusfreaks, bar none. Palin makes the tighty whiteys wet, even though her moron still can't speak or hear at six.

Evil must be denounced.

She is the number one MILF of the reactionary Jesusfreaks, bar none. Palin makes the tighty whiteys wet, even though her moron still can't speak or hear at six.

Sounds like she makes you wet, the protesting too much you are doing.

Evil must be denounced.

Sarah Palin is an American patriot which is what you are not. She will make a fine president who will get this country on the right track to exceptional greatness again.

I don't fuck scum, and wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. The sooner she's gone, the better, and she can take the Drooler and the rest of her trailer-trash clan with her.

There's always Nancy.
Oh Yeah she's the hottest they got.

Evil must be denounced.

Sarah Palin is an American patriot which is what you are not. She will make a fine president who will get this country on the right track to exceptional greatness again.
The Founders would have thought of Sarah just as I do, that she's too fucking dumb a **** even to let the ******* screw.

I don't fuck scum, and wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. The sooner she's gone, the better, and she can take the Drooler and the rest of her trailer-trash clan with her.

Chance would be a fine thing.

So sex does have a lot to do with it? According to you?

The Founders would have thought of Sarah just as I do, that she's too fucking dumb a **** even to let the ******* screw.

She would certainly be dumb to let you screw her.

She would certainly be dumb to let you screw her.
I don't fuck scum, so it would never happen. Try reading more and drinking less for a change.

Forum List

Back