🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Palin to join Al Jazeera?

You've been had.

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.

Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

if it involves her cashing-in on her taxpayer-funded 1/2 tenure then I tend to believe it

So what yer sayin' is...you tend to believe anything you read on the internet, regardless of where it comes from, as long as it fits your notion of reality....got it.

ROTF

A Fox News source told the Daily Currant that Ailes’ frustration with Palin was one of the reasons he decided to hire former left-wing activist Noam Chomsky, who recently joined the network as an on-air commentator.

Like that would ever happen.......funny.

Folks - it is not true...already been debunked.

Democrats will believe it anyway. Then a democrat will swear they saw her. That will be quoted over and over by other democrats until it is an accepted fact.

Yeah..I should have not said anything. By now they would have had her as the Queen of Qatar.

Liberals are utterly stupid. They see the words Daily Currant and idiotically think it means something that is reported daily. That's because the dumbshits don't know the difference between current and currant which is a type of raisin.

Then they want to be taken seriously and not laughed at.

boy, their obsession for Palin is becoming as bad as it is for Rush

the left just gotta have someone to hate on I guess

Forum List

Back