Sarah Palin: "What Does A Liberal And Beer Bottle Have In Common? Their Both Empty From The Neck Up"

Once again Sarah says something to show her stupidity and prove she knows nothing about anything. What kind of beer comes with no beer in the neck? Bottled beer always has beer in the neck, some more than others, but they are never empty unless you open them a take a swallow. And her idiot fans thinks she said something clever. Google bottled beer images if you have doubts and are not a bottled beer drinker.
Not only that, but, seriously, anyone who aspires to hold a national office should not be saying things like "What Does [sic] A Liberal And Beer Bottle Have In Common? Their [sic] Both Empty From The Neck Up." It's buffoonery and completely unacceptable for someone who wants to hold office on a national level: it indicates a complete lack of class and a total lack of understanding of the dignity needed to hold an important national office such as the presidency. It's the type of thing someone might say on a message board, not the type of thing a serious politician should be saying. Not to mention the poor grammar: it should be, “What do a liberal and a beer bottle have in common? They are both empty from the neck up.”

1235124575313.jpg

oh well, this tread is dead when the libs come in any Palin thread. I can't stomach anymore

Sure you can...

sarah_palin_republican_conserv.gif
Only a loony tunes would think what Palin said was clever. It's actually embarrassing because she is so stupid, she doesn't even realize how stupid she is. That goes for Stephanie as well.

Sarah Palin says she may run again in 2016, not for the good of the country, but to annoy the haters. LOL!

I just want to see her debate Hillary!

Palin I ll Hopefully Run for Political Office Again To Annoy Haters - NBC News
Show me Hillary's accomplishments compared to Sarah Palins accomplishments on governing and making policy that will benefit the American citizen?
You're joking, right?

oh well, this tread is dead when the libs come in any Palin thread. I can't stomach anymore

Sure you can...

Only a loony tunes would think what Palin said was clever. It's actually embarrassing because she is so stupid, she doesn't even realize how stupid she is. That goes for Stephanie as well.

Sarah Palin says she may run again in 2016, not for the good of the country, but to annoy the haters. LOL!

I just want to see her debate Hillary!

Palin I ll Hopefully Run for Political Office Again To Annoy Haters - NBC News
Show me Hillary's accomplishments compared to Sarah Palins accomplishments on governing and making policy that will benefit the American citizen?
You're joking, right?

He has to be.

Sarah and her fans think they are special. She and they believe she should be able and allowed to say something stupid and insult people without being criticized and insulted back. They play the victim nonsense as they whine and complain that she is treated unfairly as though saying stupid stuff and insulting people should be allowed and ignored.

Sure you can...

awww, put your claws little hateful kitty. It's ok though, I feel the same way about Obama, Pelsoi, Biden, etc. You just pick on the women. real classy

Sure you can...

awww, put your claws little hateful kitty. It's ok though, I feel the same way about Obama, Pelsoi, Biden, etc. You just pick on the women. real classy
You don't even make any sense.

Sarah and her fans think they are special. She and they believe she should be able and allowed to say something stupid and insult people without being criticized and insulted back. They play the victim nonsense as they whine and complain that she is treated unfairly as though saying stupid stuff and insulting people should be allowed and ignored.

:lmao: WHAT? After the way this woman has been raked over the coals (as well as her children and husband), and you have the nerve to make such a post? OMG! This world has gone totally insane, I swear.

Sure you can...

and you think you do? I've been lmao at all the hate in this thread for a woman who has no bearing on your pathetic lives. But carry on it looks good on all of you

Sure you can...

and you think you do? I've been lmao at all the hate in this thread for a woman who has no bearing on your pathetic lives. But carry on it looks good on all of you

Who started this thread, fatty?

Forum List

Back