Sarah Palin: "What Does A Liberal And Beer Bottle Have In Common? Their Both Empty From The Neck Up"

Love it and she is so right lol.

vVumZMbBtD2MofcgEFprDA1olhjC5MURazPFbTLVwaY62U0o5siYgc3fkIrvIdA4yi-S4mXmy6DyTt6bZMGMYOeHQ0DmHpt4qRCviGkN_eJwhGqNPrtvx9LPOlH8XdehLYue7pVyvcDYzTR-UQ=w400-h400-nc

Sarah Palin Rambles Charms at Veterans Fundraiser Houston Press
McCain found out too late that Sarah is empty from the neck up.
wow and you got thanks and atta boys for that hate on the woman. libs tolerance for women you are supposedly the champions of, is something to behold. So what is the excuse for you all pissing all over Hillary for the man, Obama? You have so much LOVE for women right?
So...you think that we should accept all that she says because...she's a woman? Sounds like you've got a bit of reverse discrimination going on there, Steph.

oh well, this tread is dead when the libs come in any Palin thread. I can't stomach anymore

You poor libs here. you don't care how you look to others and it's all over a WOMAN who has no bearing on your shallow pathetic lives

ugly ugly wear it proud

Last edited:
oh well, this tread is dead when the libs come in any Palin thread. I can't stomach anymore

Sure you can...

sarah_palin_republican_conserv.gif
Only a loony tunes would think what Palin said was clever. It's actually embarrassing because she is so stupid, she doesn't even realize how stupid she is. That goes for Stephanie as well.

Sarah Palin says she may run again in 2016, not for the good of the country, but to annoy the haters. LOL!

I just want to see her debate Hillary!

Palin I ll Hopefully Run for Political Office Again To Annoy Haters - NBC News

She's a gorgeous and beautiful women, just not Presidential material...

Sure you can...

Only a loony tunes would think what Palin said was clever. It's actually embarrassing because she is so stupid, she doesn't even realize how stupid she is. That goes for Stephanie as well.

Sarah Palin says she may run again in 2016, not for the good of the country, but to annoy the haters. LOL!

Oh yea, Sarah up against Hillary.

Sure you can...

Show me Hillary's accomplishments compared to Sarah Palins accomplishments on governing and making policy that will benefit the American citizen?

She's a gorgeous and beautiful women, just not Presidential material...
The right wing seems to care more about looks than substance. They constantly put down Hillary because she isn't attractive, and they think it is so important for Palin and other female political figures to be attractive. How stupid is that? They also put down Hillary for her age while they didn't do that when McCain was running. Hypocrites.

:cuckoo:

Sure you can...

Show me Hillary's accomplishments compared to Sarah Palins accomplishments on governing and making policy that will benefit the American citizen?
You live in a leetle world of you own, don't you?

Once again Sarah says something to show her stupidity and prove she knows nothing about anything. What kind of beer comes with no beer in the neck? Bottled beer always has beer in the neck, some more than others, but they are never empty unless you open them a take a swallow. And her idiot fans thinks she said something clever. Google bottled beer images if you have doubts and are not a bottled beer drinker.

Forum List

Back