Sassy Stephen Moore says the biggest problem to the US economy is the decline in "male earnings"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Men and Women, what a circle jerk, but uh, I heard you still can't sell quick microwave meals in South America, it implies the woman can't cook anything. GDP per Capita psychos, well, you can't monetize the housework, so if you ever had a caring nuclear family, then you're ruining our economy! Because you can't numerically monetize the housework.

Stephen is sure sassy indeed.

Also, has the "deer in a headlights" look most of the time.

Indication of a seedy snake that's always afraid of being found to be a liar, which that bastard is...in spades.

I’m going to keep it real... Due to feminism, majority of today’s women have “penis envy”. The want to be men so badly. It’s laughable

Well it used to be that being a man wasn't about your little gonads! Don't you have your own set of Manly ideals? Woodrow Wilson basically ran off of Chivalry, and gallant behavior toward the gentle sex. What could have easily faded are the models and ideals for each other from the 60's on and social revolutions. Did we wait for the burned corpse women of the New York Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire to Tell us, that New York industrialists, and immigration living conditions were out of control?

I’m going to keep it real... Due to feminism, majority of today’s women have “penis envy”. The want to be men so badly. It’s laughable
--------------------------------------- don't know about wanting to be men [for sure] but i thought it was kinda stupid for stay at home women , mothers and wives sought as a main goal in their lives to get a job and to go to work to make money . And most women were 'stay at home' for my times up to about the 80s if i remember correct . ------------- Some of them might work by selling sell Avon or selling plastic food storage containers and drink coffee while giggling and yapping with the Girls at a Kitchen table .

Forum List

Back