Satan Controlling the Catholic Church

Sorry I just t think, Jesus, God. the Devil, the Angels and Saints in heaven, the demons in Hell, all play for the same supernatural team.

You can believe in super-naturalism if you want.
AH, it was you who implied supernaturalism, Pal.

no true Catholic worships Mary, which implies she is a savior. In Catholic Churches at the altar, there is... what?

the statues of Mary and other saints are off to the side

What (who) is portrayed in the CENTER?

Jesus on the Cross..
Must be a lot of confused catholics then.

Go get 'em, Marjorie!

---Marjorie Taylor Greene Rips Catholic Church For Helping Migrants: ‘Satan’s Controlling the Church’---

the first trinity religion--Israel NEVER served a trinity God while serving the true God--so one must remember a good tree produces good fruit, a rotten tree produces rotten fruit. 34,000 trinity religions = a house divided, it will not stand.

AH, it was you who implied supernaturalism, Pal.
It not implied. Belief in beings that have existed for the entirety of human existence is super-naturalism. That is they are above the natural order we observe in nature.

We have to look at what has worked in the past. The Berlin Wall did a great job of discouraging people from crossing the border.
I think it was the men and machine guns that did the best job discouraging people. The barrier by itself is a mere obstacle to overcome.

Must be a lot of confused catholics then.
you are free to believe whatever some yahoo tells you at your man-made (man founded) "church" so called.. Jesus's Church goes back to His Day... called Catholic at least by 107 AD (extant writings show) Luther came by 1500 years later... and the others are more recent than that..

so believe what u want... free country

I always aim for Truth, myself

+

i notice no response from delldude for #50

figures...

i get this ignore-the-truth attitude all the time from nonCatholics

i notice no response from delldude for #50

figures...

i get this ignore-the-truth attitude all the time from nonCatholics
Doesn't look like a response was required. You have a biased opinion whereas I have seen and heard 'good Catholics' doing exactly as I claimed. For some strange reason, you seem to think you can adequately answer for all 'good Catholics'.

You can't

Doesn't look like a response was required. You have a biased opinion whereas I have seen and heard 'good Catholics' doing exactly as I claimed. For some strange reason, you seem to think you can adequately answer for all 'good Catholics'.

You can't
ha ha... highly ironic!!!!!!

you speak for all Catholics and all non-Catholics, apparently

In any case, of course there are "confused CAtholics"... There are also (surprise surprise) confused non-Catholics
nobody knows it all when it comes to GOD

I suppose we can agree on that....

otay

:)

ha ha... highly ironic!!!!!!

you speak for all Catholics and all non-Catholics, apparently

In any case, of course there are "confused CAtholics"... There are also (surprise surprise) confused non-Catholics
nobody knows it all when it comes to GOD

I suppose we can agree on that....

otay

:)
Not when detailed discussions with your good Catholics reveal what I claim. And believe, what I bring up usually is a show stopper.

Ever think this is at the root of all the Catholic PR problems?

God's wrath for worshiping pagan idols?

What do you see here?

cq5dam.web.800.800.jpeg

---“What it is, is Satan’s controlling the church,” Ms Greene, an evangelical Protestant, said in an interview---

---“The church is not doing its job, and it’s not adhering to the teachings of Christ, and it’s not adhering to what the word of God says we’re supposed to do and how we’re supposed to live.”---

I'm Catholic and I totally agree with her (Marjorie Taylor Greene)

Vatican II was a fake Council that produced a fake church, or rather the appearance of a "church." The real Catholic Church is the Society of St Pius X which Archbishop Lefebvre et al founded in 1970 in opposition to the V2 "church" in order to SAVE the Catholic Church

Praying to and asking things that should only be directed to the Holy Trinity?
who says they should only be directed to the Holy Trinity? You? Did you start your own "church"? You know there is only one, right?

Only those who have talked to Mary can respond because only they know what it's like.. Mary has her role and some of us came to honor her late in the game as it were.. but I have found that she is especially good at... words escape me but I've read books on exorcisms and she is very powerful in getting the reluctant demon to leave a person.. Demons are scared of her..

Forum List

Back