Satan Controlling the Catholic Church

who says they should only be directed to the Holy Trinity? You? Did you start your own "church"? You know there is only one, right?

Only those who have talked to Mary can respond because only they know what it's like.. Mary has her role and some of us came to honor her late in the game as it were.. but I have found that she is especially good at... words escape me but I've read books on exorcisms and she is very powerful in getting the reluctant demon to leave a person.. Demons are scared of her..
'Thou shalt have no other Gods before me'. Is worshiping the Virgin Mary ok?

'Thou shalt have no other Gods before me'. Is worshiping the Virgin Mary ok?
Who worships Mary?

Please don't say you are a non-Catholic who is still tossing that falsehood at Catholics. Please say you found a non-Catholic worshiping Mary and had to explain the difference between respecting someone and worshiping someone.

Who worships Mary?

Please don't say you are a non-Catholic who is still tossing that falsehood at Catholics. Please say you found a non-Catholic worshiping Mary and had to explain the difference between respecting someone and worshiping someone.
Moses wigged out after coming down from the mountain....worshiping pagan idols..tell me where this is different today?
I see people praying to pagan idols in the Catholic church now.
Where do they get off praying to human created saints and pray to them, not God for salvation?

Forum List

Back