Satanism rising in the gay community .

Satanism has been on the rise for a few decades. Queerism is just a byproduct.

Id say they are both due to a decline in American values, pride, morals and standards. Those are leading us down a road of hedonism and in the end will become Sodom and Gomorrah. And I wish God would do what he did to Sodom and Gomorrah.

A society devoid of decency, standards, morals and values is doomed to fester and rot. If you have none of those things then you have no strength or honor.

Id say they are both due to a decline in American values, pride, morals and standards. Those are leading us down a road of hedonism and in the end will become Sodom and Gomorrah. And I wish God would do what he did to Sodom and Gomorrah.

A society devoid of decency, standards, morals and values is doomed to fester and rot. If you have none of those things then you have no strength or honor.
They go hand in glove. As God is removed from society, the family, and the public square, a void is created that must be filled by something else. In our case (the USA) Satan and LGBTQ are filling the void.

So you are your own god? I don't want Satan in my life. Keep your own inspired prayers to yourself.
That isn't what I said.

Why are you lying? Doesn't your fake god say lake of fire for liars?

Maybe that is why you haven't found the one true God yet? You lie to yourself and others.

Seek truth and know peace.

I will pray for you.

After you cheer someone else being cast out for being who they were born to be?

I think a lot of the spiteful, hateful Xtians will be surprised if there is an actual judgement day.
Choices is what you do in your life, you can always choose to be saved and live your life to serve the Lord. I've seen the worst change their life and get saved. I feel for the ones that won't go to heaven, but all you have to do is ask Jesus in your heart.

That isn't what I said.

Why are you lying? Doesn't your fake god say lake of fire for liars?

Maybe that is why you haven't found the one true God yet? You lie to yourself and others.

Seek truth and know peace.

I will pray for you.
So where is the existence of your god that allows you to sin as you please exist? Other than your head?

In reality, they already do. No one tolerates a pedo. Even in prison. Qanon is a cult that makes most of this crap up.
And yet the LGBTQ community has no problem with this:

iu

In reality, they already do. No one tolerates a pedo. Even in prison. Qanon is a cult that makes most of this crap up.
It's not made up I've experienced pedos, unfortunately.

The thing is pedos and worshippers of evil, are able to fool people they can pretend to be a priest or pretend to be a trans. The churches have been persecuted over it and it's very public so they are on high alert.

The pedos also infiltrate Teachers and that started to crumble when they were getting caught and going to prison.

Now the pedos are pretending to be trans. There are not really that many trans people as being portrayed. Right now being gender fluid also means a way for a pedo to easily get a hold of kids. They build a campaign that you are no longer allowed to question a behavior around a child. That's something to think about.

They are society grooming

Forum List

Back