Satanism rising in the gay community .

It's very trendy for trans and pedos. I worked with a transwoman who disclosed to me she was also a Satan worshipper. She had asked me to walk her to her car because we worked until after midnight ( I bought her pepper spray). Long story short she adopted 3 kids and turned back into a man and posted a pic of himself on Instagram holding a Glock

Satan worshippers and Pedos are both evil and also liars. They infiltrate every group. The pedos pretend to be trans pretend and to be priests infiltrate groups and give the group a bad name. The trans community should honestly look at these satan worshipper pedos and disassociate from them.

True trans people are very few and I have no problem with them in the sense that they are adults and not trying to fuck a kid. I think it's weird and different but I don't hate trans adults in of themselves. I hate that they support fucking groomers and pretend it's ok.

Last edited:
It was an evil city in God's eye's so he destroyed it.
Like I said he was an angry God ...... A couple of Angels God sends in undercover get threatened, not raped mind you, so God massacre's the entire population of the Cities? Anger issues man......
The United States is starting our falling also. We don't educate our kids anymore, major cities are turning into third world shitholes
There have been parts of nearly all major cities that are shitholes.

It's not surprising Marx was a satanic loser and that's what the LGBT globohomos are all about. They are going to get a real red hot poker up their butt everyday for eternity after they die.

Well, if it is a choice between Christianity and Satanism, why wouldn't they?

Christianity dislikes the very fact that homosexuals exist. They want them banned. They are openly hostile to anyone they even THINK is gay.

If you reject them so completely, don't cry when they go to another faith.
Perhaps a better way to handle all of this could have been pushed. This is weird weird. This is running parallel now with the pro abortionists.

Have you read the Bible? It spells it out, and even talking about the false god's seems several on him believe in.
How many Christian denominations are there? The bible is open to interpretation. The actual moral content of the bible can be expressed in a few simple paragraphs. The rest is a contradictory bunch of mystical mumbo-jumbo.

It's very trendy for trans and pedos. I worked with a transwoman who disclosed to me she was also a Satan worshipper. She had asked me to walk her to her car because we worked until after midnight ( I bought her pepper spray). Long story short she adopted 3 kids and turned back into a man and posted a pic of himself on Instagram holding a Glock

Satan worshippers and Pedos are both evil and also liars. They infiltrate every group. They pretend to be trans pretend to be priests infiltrate groups and give the group a bad name. The trans community should honestly look at these satan worshipper pedos and disassociate from them.

True trans people are very few and I have no problem with them in the sense that they are adults and not trying to fuck a kid. I think it's weird and different but I don't hate trans adults in of themselves. I hate that they support fucking groomers and pretend it's ok.
You are nuts. There are child abusers out there. But not very many. Trans pretending to be Priest? Really? I really think Priest have to take a physical at some point. What is wrong with you people?

God is God. He has the final word. To Christians and Jews he is a God of love and grace. Too bad LGBTQ people are not.

And, if I am not mistaken, God commanded his people to "Love thy neighbor". I don't recall it being "Love they neighbor, as long as they are heterosexual".

Tell me, who is your god, and where is his teachings recorded?
If only it were that easy.

The road to truth is a journey for all who seek it in earnest. I can't help you except to encourage you to open your mind.

Be strong. Seek the true God and be enlightened.

I will pray for you.

I do not believe those people hate real Christians or their God. They hate assholes pretending to be Christian. I agree, our calling is to share the good news and to leave judgement of our brothers and sisters to God. But just read the hate on this forum from those pretending to be THE CHRISTIANS.
Jesus went to preach to the same kind of sinners you all are in the house of ill repute about their sins and to repent and be baptized. So, your Jesus Christ must be Satan in disguise.

Jesus went to preach to the same kind of sinners you all are in the house of ill repute about their sins and to repent and be baptized. So, your Jesus Christ must be Satan in disguise.
Yea, I guess. Actually I have faith so...

You are nuts. There are child abusers out there. But not very many. Trans pretending to be Priest? Really? I really think Priest have to take a physical at some point. What is wrong with you people?
Some Presbyterian churches want to allow gay Priest.
Like I said he was an angry God ...... A couple of Angels God sends in undercover get threatened, not raped mind you, so God massacre's the entire population of the Cities? Anger issues man......

There have been parts of nearly all major cities that are shitholes.
Yes in all cities there has been the poor parts. But nothing like San Francisco today.

How many Christian denominations are there? The bible is open to interpretation. The actual moral content of the bible can be expressed in a few simple paragraphs. The rest is a contradictory bunch of mystical mumbo-jumbo.
There are, but there is only one God and one way. Too bad evil people are falsely preaching the Bible today to excuse sin.

If only it were that easy.

The road to truth is a journey for all who seek it in earnest. I can't help you except to encourage you to open your mind.

Be strong. Seek the true God and be enlightened.

I will pray for you.
So you are your own god? I don't want Satan in my life. Keep your own inspired prayers to yourself.

Forum List

Back