Satanists show up at Pro Life rally....

Good thing satan's not real then
Satan is real, liberalism proves it daily.

And conservatives, moderates and "who cares" people. Evil is evil; Satan exists. The cruds disrupting the rally, if the rally was properly authorized, should have been arrested(.) If the rally was not properly authorized, they remain loathsome cruds.

With all due respect to any and all of my pro-life friends who I might offend. . .

Man, I hate the use of religion in the abortion debate.

Am I the only one who feels that way about it?

You think we shouldn't talk about the Satanists when they show up at pro life ralllies?

No, that's perfectly fine. It's news and you have a video and all. It's when the debate goes beyond that and religion is mixed into the debate that makes my skin crawl.

Typical of baby killers.
They think they're being clever. Like all baby killers, they aren't clever, they're just disgusting..

The left is of the same mindset, they are just to stupid to understand how they've been brainwashed into acceptance of this bs. GET IT AFTER BIRTH ABORTION for the LEFTIST retards who can't comprehend a fkn thing that means AFTER THE BABY IS BORN!!!

upload_2017-9-17_8-49-7.png

Typical of baby killers.
They think they're being clever. Like all baby killers, they aren't clever, they're just disgusting..

MORE leftist mental illness " I KILL MY KIDS" these lunatics have no regard for human life other than their own. They can kill a baby even out of the womb, can you see these mental cases leading the Country some day. These are the same mindests who burn , and torture animals while alive, they'll do it to humans as well.

They worship the devil and yet leftist moronic idiots are allowing the dark side to be taught in schools.

If those who don't believe in a higher power they will when the wrong side comes to visit them they'll just be to stupid to realize that's what it is.

With all due respect to any and all of my pro-life friends who I might offend. . .

Your feelings in this matter are irrelevant. The nature of human rights is that they they are not granted by governments, doctors, or votes. They are intrinsic to humanity and granted only by God.

Baby killers hate religion in this (and any) topic because they deny human rights exist except as granted by other humans... and they believe that because they don't believe in God. They don't belive in the specialness and sacred nature of human life, because they don't think human life is any different than the life of dogs, and they think that because they reject the idea of God. As do the Satanists. It is intrinsic to their baby killing desires that there be no God, thus no human rights.

Because if you don't believe in human rights for all people from the time they come into physical being, you can't believe in God.

I am not about to try to talk anyone into or out of any religious views. The fact is that we live in a nation of laws and I will agree that while most of our laws have directly descended from religion, the 1st Amendment forbids our government from enacting laws which can be seen as "establishing" a religion.

So, while I completely agree that there are religious and moral components to debates on virtually ANY laws. . . It is only wise to avoid the use of religion in debates that are not essentially about religion.

The biological facts about when and how a human life begins are indisputable. Nobody needs or should need a belief in God to know when and how a life begins. We already have fetal Homicide laws on the books that recognize children in the womb as children and as "human beings." Those laws even have to make exceptions unto themselves to (for now) keep abortions legal.

Remove those exceptions and abortion will be banned, automatically. The legal precedent that has been set is already that significant.

At this point, getting mired down in the religious aspects of the overall abortion debate serves only as a distraction and it only fuels the arguments of our opponents that many "pro-lifers" are trying (unConstitutionally) to push a religious agenda.

Any amount of time wasted (or lost) in trying to overturn Roe will only result in more children's lives lost.

So, please consider my views on this as a want for more efficiency and not as any animosity towards religion.

Your feelings in this matter are irrelevant. The nature of human rights is that they they are not granted by governments, doctors, or votes. They are intrinsic to humanity and granted only by God.

Baby killers hate religion in this (and any) topic because they deny human rights exist except as granted by other humans... and they believe that because they don't believe in God. They don't belive in the specialness and sacred nature of human life, because they don't think human life is any different than the life of dogs, and they think that because they reject the idea of God. As do the Satanists. It is intrinsic to their baby killing desires that there be no God, thus no human rights.

Because if you don't believe in human rights for all people from the time they come into physical being, you can't believe in God.

I am not about to try to talk anyone into or out of any religious views. The fact is that we live in a nation of laws and I will agree that while most of our laws have directly descended from religion, the 1st Amendment forbids our government from enacting laws which can be seen as "establishing" a religion.

So, while I completely agree that there are religious and moral components to debates on virtually ANY laws. . . It is only wise to avoid the use of religion in debates that are not essentially about religion.

The biological facts about when and how a human life begins are indisputable. Nobody needs or should need a belief in God to know when and how a life begins. We already have fetal Homicide laws on the books that recognize children in the womb as children and as "human beings." Those laws even have to make exceptions unto themselves to (for now) keep abortions legal.

Remove those exceptions and abortion will be banned, automatically. The legal precedent that has been set is already that significant.

At this point, getting mired down in the religious aspects of the overall abortion debate serves only as a distraction and it only fuels the arguments of our opponents that many "pro-lifers" are trying (unConstitutionally) to push a religious agenda.

Any amount of time wasted (or lost) in trying to overturn Roe will only result in more children's lives lost.

So, please consider my views on this as a want for more efficiency and not as any animosity towards religion.
A misguided view, and not cognizant of reality.

Typical of baby killers.

MORE leftist mental illness " I KILL MY KIDS" these lunatics have no regard for human life other than their own. They can kill a baby even out of the womb, can you see these mental cases leading the Country some day. These are the same mindests who burn , and torture animals while alive, they'll do it to humans as well.

They worship the devil and yet leftist moronic idiots are allowing the dark side to be taught in schools.

If those who don't believe in a higher power they will when the wrong side comes to visit them they'll just be to stupid to realize that's what it is.

Satanists don't worship *the devil*. They worship themselves and their desires.

Leftist baby killers who think they are any different are fooling themselves.

Typical of baby killers.

Satanists don't worship *the devil*. They worship themselves and their desires.

Leftist baby killers who think they are any different are fooling themselves.

Exactly. No matter what you lay in front of them to show the similar connection they won't ever, ever see it.
Until they meet death and say " God help me" in a life or death situation. You know like if someone was hit by a car, or fell suddenly they'd be begging God for help little to late then.

A misguided view, and not cognizant of reality.

How so?

Talk to me. Not just at me.

Good thing satan's not real then
Satanists don't believe in the person of Satan either.
They don't have to believe in Satan. The greatest thing that Satan ever did was convince people he does not exist.

Satanism exists in evil. Particularly people who do the most evil things under the impression they are acting in best interests.

Two teen girls just went on trial for stabbing a friend 16 times. The two girls wanted to impress a fictional demon called Slenderman. Now Slenderman does not exist. The reality did not stop one stab wound.

The impossibility of Satan's existence will not stop a single sacrifice in his name. The blacks in Africa and the Caribbean have been doing it for a couple of hundred years already.
Does the doctor know you are off your medication?
Are you the only drug addict here tonight?

Forum List

Back