Saudi Arabia Is A Cancer On The World...

Obama should be ashamed of himself for promising to veto the 9/11 bill. He's sold his soul to the Saudi Devil.

This is hilarious. You retards are acting as if our multi-decades long mutually back scratching alliance with Saudi Arabia is a recent development created by Obama.

This is hilarious. You retards are acting as if our multi-decades long mutually back scratching alliance with Saudi Arabia is a recent development created by Obama.

It is a back scratching alliance that has been continued for the last 7 1/2 years.

I haven't said that. Past Presidents have kissed the Saudi Royal Ring as well. That being said, i think it's appalling that Obama's been stalling for years in releasing important 9/11 documents. And he's also promising to veto the 9/11 bill. It is truly shameful. Saudi Arabia may very well be the most evil nation on earth. I don't want my Government considering it a 'Good Friend' anymore.

I haven't said that. Past Presidents have kissed the Saudi Royal Ring as well. That being said, i think it's appalling that Obama's been stalling for years in releasing important 9/11 documents. And he's also promising to veto the 9/11 bill. It is truly shameful. Saudi Arabia may very well be the most evil nation on earth. I don't want my Government considering it a 'Good Friend' anymore.
Better they are our friend than Russia's friend.

If you truly care about 9/11 victims, please contact Congress and urge it to pass the 9/11 bill. You can do something.

It is a back scratching alliance that has been continued for the last 7 1/2 years.
As it should be. The alternative would have had a far worse outcome for the US.

Better they are our friend than Russia's friend.

Do you care about the 9/11 victims and their families? If you do, urge Congress and the President to pass the 9/11 bill.

President Obama is not the only ass kisser to the Saudi Kingdom, so let get that fact straight.

I do agree that the Saudi Kingdom is as evil as Iran and yet we are friendly to the Saudi Kingdom while many want to wipe Iran off the face of the Earth...

I say pass the bill and sign it into law, and if the Saudi Kingdom sell off U.S. asset's then we should freeze their assets and explain to them that we are what stand in the way between them and Iran.

All this has to do with President Obama admin being more friendly with Iran, and the Saudi Kingdom along with Israel are not happy with the new friendship...

If half of the money that Obama has pissed away on so-called clean energy had been spent making the US energy independent, we could tell Saudi Arabia to sell their oil to someone else.

President Obama is not the only ass kisser to the Saudi Kingdom, so let get that fact straight.

I do agree that the Saudi Kingdom is as evil as Iran and yet we are friendly to the Saudi Kingdom while many want to wipe Iran off the face of the Earth...

I say pass the bill and sign it into law, and if the Saudi Kingdom sell off U.S. asset's then we should freeze their assets and explain to them that we are what stand in the way between them and Iran.

All this has to do with President Obama admin being more friendly with Iran, and the Saudi Kingdom along with Israel are not happy with the new friendship...

To me, it's appalling the President has promised to veto the 9/11 bill. Iran and other nations have been sued for supporting Terrorism. Saudi Arabia should not receive special protection.

It's now clear that prominent Saudis were involved with the funding and planning of 9/11. It has to be held accountable. Shame on the President and all those in Congress opposing the bill. 9/11 families deserve better.

If half of the money that Obama has pissed away on so-called clean energy had been spent making the US energy independent, we could tell Saudi Arabia to sell their oil to someone else.
You don't realize the contradiction of your post, do you.

The whole point of investing in alternative energy is to make us energy independent.

To me, it's appalling the President has promised to veto the 9/11 bill. Iran and other nations have been sued for supporting Terrorism. Saudi Arabia should not receive special protection.

It's now clear that prominent Saudis were involved with the funding and planning of 9/11. It has to be held accountable. Shame on the President and all those in Congress opposing the bill. 9/11 families deserve better.

You know what I agree.

If any other nation can face a lawsuit then why not the Saudi Kingdom?

So the President is wrong.

You know what I agree.

If any other nation can face a lawsuit then why not the Saudi Kingdom?

So the President is wrong.

Yeah, i was shocked that he immediately announced he would veto the 9/11 bill. And he's also still dragging his feet releasing court-mandated 9/11 documents.

You don't realize the contradiction of your post, do you.

The whole point of investing in alternative energy is to make us energy independent.

That is fine as long as everyone can afford to buy an expensive new electric car and pay the increase in the cost of energy. And a lot of people can't!

Our corporate "gubermint" can't release those pages because they were just as involved if not more so than the alleged hijackers. Anyone that can't see (after all this time and the info that has been revealed) that there were not certain rogue elements in the "gubermint" that participated? You really need to wake up and smell the coffee. This was an inside job with help from the Mossad and Saudi Intel....mostly to fool the honest people within the inner workings of our security system. I was blinded for a long time...wouldn't even entertain the thought that it was an inside job....now I can't believe that I ever fell for all of those lies.

not the Saudi Arabia did 911 conspiracy again!

Forum List

Back