Saudi Arabia Is NOW Threatening the USA

Saudis went nutso on that journalist and are in it deep. Trump has well suggested they could survive only briefly without us. Confess and roll a few heads would go a long way right now.

The Saudis out right stated they had "no knowledge" of Khashoggi missing, or anything else.

Now after two weeks the Saudis say, "well, we may have murdered Khashoggi BUT it was an accident."

Trump will sell this off to his BRAIN DEAD base and the GOP rank & file will believe it.
Trump's BRAIN DEAD cult stood behind him in Helsinki, when he stood for Putin over American intelligence.
Trump's BRAIN DEAD cult will follow Der Fuhrer into the nothingness of the darkness, one day.
Oops; to late.

Saudis went nutso on that journalist and are in it deep. Trump has well suggested they could survive only briefly without us. Confess and roll a few heads would go a long way right now.

The Saudis out right stated they had "no knowledge" of Khashoggi missing, or anything else.

Now after two weeks the Saudis say, "well, we may have murdered Khashoggi BUT it was an accident."

Trump will sell this off to his BRAIN DEAD base and the GOP rank & file will believe it.
Trump's BRAIN DEAD cult stood behind him in Helsinki, when he stood for Putin over American intelligence.
Trump's BRAIN DEAD cult will follow Der Fuhrer into the nothingness of the darkness, one day.
Oops; to late.
Your daily TDS is a pure example of the unhinged left. Too many are calling for another War over this because you hate Trump and your Hero Hillary lost.

IllI wait for evidence and then if proven Sanctions

Call of the day: Don’t rule out $400 oil if the U.S. sanctions Saudi Arabia

“If U.S. sanctions are imposed on Saudi Arabia, we will be facing an economic disaster that would rock the entire world,” he wrote in an op-ed. “If the price of oil reaching $80 angered President Trump, no one should rule out the price jumping to $100, or $200, or even double that figure.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, $400 a BBL crude; I guess Baby Trump is gonna cave to his murderous terrorist buddies

The US is the largest producer of oil in the world.

then why does the US still import crude? Do you know?

To deplete the resources of our enemies first.

It’s not rocket science.

No; that is not the answer but you sure are ignorant.

There are multiple answers; I will spot you two.

1. The US doesn't produce enuff high sulfur content crude; we have to import much of that.

2. US refineries are geared more to the refining of higher sulfur content crude, NOT so much the WTI crude/light crude

Now that you learned something, go treat yourself to a lobotomy

Oops; to late.
Your daily TDS is a pure example of the unhinged left. Too many are calling for another War over this because you hate Trump and your Hero Hillary lost.

Keep drinking that Kool Aide & to Hell with any moral values you & your 'Jesus vote' crowd claim

“If U.S. sanctions are imposed on Saudi Arabia, we will be facing an economic disaster that would rock the entire world,” he wrote in an op-ed. “If the price of oil reaching $80 angered President Trump, no one should rule out the price jumping to $100, or $200, or even double that figure.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, $400 a BBL crude; I guess Baby Trump is gonna cave to his murderous terrorist buddies

It’s not rocket science.

1. The US doesn't produce enuff high sulfur content crude; we have to import much of that.

2. US refineries are geared more to the refining of higher sulfur content crude, NOT so much the WTI crude/light crude

Why would that matter when we're going away from high sulfur fuel?
Appears you've already had your lobotomy....,.

Morgan Stanley Says IMO's Low Sulphur Fuel Regs Has Oil Headed for $90 – gCaptain

Won't Be Long - How Crude Refiners, Midstreamers and Shipping Companies Are Prepping for IMO 2020 | RBN Energy

It’s not rocket science.

Morgan Stanley Says IMO's Low Sulphur Fuel Regs Has Oil Headed for $90 – gCaptain

Won't Be Long - How Crude Refiners, Midstreamers and Shipping Companies Are Prepping for IMO 2020 | RBN Energy

It MATTERS because the US refineries are more geared to refining higher sulfur content crude aka heavy crude. Don't you fucking listen?

I posted a THREAD here at USMB on that very subject (IMO LSRs) many weeks ago.
$200 Crude, the Economic Crisis of 2020 , and Policies to Prevent Catastrophe

pay attention, damn it.

Trump is a tremendous negotiator, who knows our strengths. The Saudi's need us more than we need them. He will not "blink". He will cut a deal that benefits the U.S. This is a mere bargaining chip. He now has the upper hand.

Read his books for God's sake.

Trump NEVER wrote a goddamn book; he utilized ghost writers FFS.

No shit. Most celebrities hire ghostwriters LOL

A lot of folks do NOT utilize a ghost writer.

Obama wrote his own, Robert Woodward writes all of his books; some folks actually have a real brain & have the cerebral capacity to write a book.

Trump? Not so much. :206:

Did you get your panties in a bunch when Hillary, as Secretary of State, provided foreign countries with weaponry after they donated to the Clinton Foundation? Did you even know about it?

It’s stuff like this that exposes the ignorance and hypocrisy of Trump’s hardcore opposition. Ya’ll will NEVER realize you had reasons to be outraged about how the things were being handled for years and years. Only now that a man you despise is president does anything matter. Not only does it matter but it matters a whole lot more than ever before! At least now you’re paying attention, sort of.

What does any of that have to do with the Saudis killing one of their citizens, Trump's response to the Saudi threats, the potential for international consequences, or some idiot utilizing a ghost writer?

OK; I see. You just wanted to scream the words HILLARY & CLINTON

Got it

Actually no, that’s not correct. I want to point of your abject ignorance and the fact that if Hillary were president you wouldn’t know what the fuck was going on and be happy as a clam. Thank you for allowing me to do so.

Trump NEVER wrote a goddamn book; he utilized ghost writers FFS.

No shit. Most celebrities hire ghostwriters LOL

A lot of folks do NOT utilize a ghost writer.

Obama wrote his own, Robert Woodward writes all of his books; some folks actually have a real brain & have the cerebral capacity to write a book.

Trump? Not so much. :206:

Did you get your panties in a bunch when Hillary, as Secretary of State, provided foreign countries with weaponry after they donated to the Clinton Foundation? Did you even know about it?

It’s stuff like this that exposes the ignorance and hypocrisy of Trump’s hardcore opposition. Ya’ll will NEVER realize you had reasons to be outraged about how the things were being handled for years and years. Only now that a man you despise is president does anything matter. Not only does it matter but it matters a whole lot more than ever before! At least now you’re paying attention, sort of.

What does any of that have to do with the Saudis killing one of their citizens, Trump's response to the Saudi threats, the potential for international consequences, or some idiot utilizing a ghost writer?

OK; I see. You just wanted to scream the words HILLARY & CLINTON

Got it

Actually no, that’s not correct. I want to point of your abject ignorance and the fact that if Hillary were president you wouldn’t know what the fuck was going on and be happy as a clam. Thank you for allowing me to do so.

HRC isn't POTUS.

Why haven't you gotten over that goddamn election, yet?

Oops; to late.

Keep drinking that Kool Aide & to Hell with any moral values you & your 'Jesus vote' crowd claim
Your side has a lot of nerve saying that given the shit the Dems pulled. The people of this country see it.

Good luck. You are going to need it.

It’s not rocket science.

It MATTERS because the US refineries are more geared to refining higher sulfur content crude aka heavy crude. Don't you fucking listen?

pay attention, damn it.
I work in a refinery. In regards to our we don't like sweet oil. We currently still impoet because of use. That price is set by global markets. Not local.

It’s not rocket science.

pay attention, damn it.

Can you not read?
They talked about the expense of retooling for low sulfur fuel.

Oops; to late.

Your side has a lot of nerve saying that given the shit the Dems pulled. The people of this country see it.

My side? LOL. You don't even know what the Hell you are talking about. I don't have a "side" you stupid fuck.

It’s not rocket science.

pay attention, damn it.

Can you not read?
They talked about the expense of retooling for low sulfur fuel.

I read every goddamn page of the PDF over two months ago.

Here; I will say this AGAIN. I will say it for your benefit & for some of the other brain dead here that JUST DON'T GET IT

1. US refineries are geared more to refining higher sulfur content crude aka heavy crude.
2. US (oil) producers are producing more lighter crude aka WTI than the higher sulfur content crude aka heavy crude.

Those are TWO BIG REASONS why the US is still importing crude.

Why in Hell can you people not get that?

Marco Rubio has the moral standing that Trump never has & never will have

Did POTUS Donald Trump give the Saudis a 'GREEN LIGHT' to murder Khashoggi?

In the Trump presidency, words don't matter, and that is why Trump's friends, the Saudis, murdered Washington Post journalist Khashoggi.

Oops; to late.

My side? LOL. You don't even know what the Hell you are talking about. I don't have a "side" you stupid fuck.
You are with the trolls. Are you in your mommy's cave.

Keep looking directly into that mirror just in front of you when you are repeating such stupid shit. Thanks.

why don't YOU offer some 'content specific' contribution, instead of the troll bullshit you keep posting?

Forum List

Back