Saudi Arabia offers to build mosques in Germany for "refugees"

What a great way to spread islam.

use refugees to wander to another country and then build them what can be the center of their new town.

I'd advise Germany to tell them to send tents.
the great migration is underway , think its called 'hiraje' or similar TwoThumbs .
I don't care what they call it, they have consistently made the claim that islam will rule the world.

The most effective way is to follow the Cloward-Piven strategy. Basically take a place down from within. So they immigrate, go on welfare, have more kids to get more welfare, get the numbers, make demands, etc etc.

Basically be parasites until the host dies.

I don't care what they call it, they have consistently made the claim that islam will rule the world.

"They" did, did "they"? What'd you do, go interview a billion and a half people?

Or did they just chant it? You'd think we would have heard that.

use refugees to wander to another country and then build them what can be the center of their new town.

It's been a while since I played, but isn't that how one wins at Warcraft? You establish your own territory, then try to spread your control by setting up outposts near or on enemy territory.

11333163163.jpg

I wonder who's winning? :dunno:

It's been a while since I played, but isn't that how one wins at Warcraft? You establish your own territory, then try to spread your control by setting up outposts near or on enemy territory.

11333163163.jpg

sounds similar.

except muslims attack from within and if you try to counter they play the victim. Leftist really set them up well to be able to do that

"They" did, did "they"? What'd you do, go interview a billion and a half people?

its a muslim concept and tactic . hijrah , taqiyah and other concepts , tactics and even recognized by USA government . Kind of , conquest by deceit and fully approved of by muslim thinking POGO .

Google
Google

yea, you'd think you would have heard by now.

its a muslim concept and tactic . hijrah , taqiyah and other concepts , tactics and even recognized by USA government . Kind of , conquest by deceit and fully approved of by muslim thinking POGO .

Completely over both of your heads. Why am I not surprised.

11333163163.jpg

sounds similar.

except muslims attack from within and if you try to counter they play the victim. Leftist really set them up well to be able to do that

Maybe more like The Day of the Triffids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ?

Google
Google

That you were mocking me and claiming that not all muslims support the idea of being the only religion?

no, I got that, your ignorance of people that will kill you and your children, given the chance, is what's over your head

So instead of offering to take the refugees themselves, they offer to build mosques.
A pretty good bet they simply see the opportunity to conquer Europe from within.

Arabia offers Germany 200 mosques – one for every 100 refugees who arrived last weekend

Saudi Arabia has reportedly responded to the growing number of people fleeing the Middle East for western Europe – by offering to build 200 mosques in Germany.

Syria’s richer Gulf neighbours have been accused of not doing their fair share in the humanitarian crisis, with Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and the UAE also keeping their doors firmly shut to asylum-seekers.

According to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, which quoted a report in the Lebanese newspaper Al Diyar, Saudi Arabia would build one mosque for every 100 refugees who entered Germany in extraordinary numbers last weekend.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...fugees-who-arrived-last-weekend-10495082.html

Kind of like the Vatican building churches in America for Catholics, what a shock

Google
Google

That you were mocking me and claiming that not all muslims support the idea of being the only religion?

no, I got that, your ignorance of people that will kill you and your children, given the chance, is what's over your head

Nnnnnope. Still over your head.

Yes I'm mocking both of you but not at all for the reason you think.

You see -- that post isn't about Islam or religions or even politics. It's about rational argument, or lack thereof. It's about logic.

See if you can figure that out.

So instead of offering to take the refugees themselves, they offer to build mosques.
A pretty good bet they simply see the opportunity to conquer Europe from within.

Arabia offers Germany 200 mosques – one for every 100 refugees who arrived last weekend

Saudi Arabia has reportedly responded to the growing number of people fleeing the Middle East for western Europe – by offering to build 200 mosques in Germany.

Syria’s richer Gulf neighbours have been accused of not doing their fair share in the humanitarian crisis, with Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and the UAE also keeping their doors firmly shut to asylum-seekers.

According to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, which quoted a report in the Lebanese newspaper Al Diyar, Saudi Arabia would build one mosque for every 100 refugees who entered Germany in extraordinary numbers last weekend.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...fugees-who-arrived-last-weekend-10495082.html

Kind of like the Vatican building churches in America for Catholics, what a shock

Many churches are now being sold to muslims

:lmao:

not even close.

Google
Google

You see -- that post isn't about Islam or religions or even politics. It's about rational argument, or lack thereof. It's about logic.

leftist don't use logic or rational.

you turned the people that murdered 3000 of your fellow citizens into a victim class, even after you were shown the party the muslim world threw in celebration of 9/11.

just an fyi, they will kill you and yours first.

Google
Google

leftist don't use logic or rational.

you turned the people that murdered 3000 of your fellow citizens into a victim class, even after you were shown the party the muslim world threw in celebration of 9/11.

just an fyi, they will kill you and yours first.

I don't know why I expected you to figure it out -- you can't even write a coherent sentence. "Leftist don't"?
I just told you it's got nothing to do with Islam. It's got nothing to do with terrorists; it's got nothing to do with "killing" or "victims" or "parties" or 9/11; it's got nothing to do with any event anywhere ever.

It's got to do solely with what you think was a point, and the blatantly fallacious way you tried to make it.

Clue number two -- notice that when I threw the word "they" back at you it's always in quotes?

Clue number three: Dicto Simpliciter

Sorry, no more level of dumb-down available.
None so blind.........

Forum List

Back