🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi offers Putin secret oil deal to ditch Syria

Saudi Arabia, Qatar 'bribing' US congressmen to approve war on Syria

“With respect to Arab countries offering to bear costs and to assist, the answer is profoundly yes,” Kerry said in the House of Representatives. “They have. That offer is on the table.”

In response to questions by US lawmakers about the details of the offer, Kerry said, “they have been quite significant. I mean, very significant.”

“In fact, some of them have said that if the US is prepared to go do the whole thing, the way we’ve done it previously in other places, they’ll carry that cost. That’s how dedicated they are to this,” he added.

As a geo-political move, this makes no sense. For one thing, Russia has moved into being an oil producing country itself. For another, there is no way in the world, that Saudi is NOT going to sell oil to Russia. Then there is the little thing about Russia's navy base. Russia will not trade its military installation for an oil deal that they would get anyway.

I have no doubt the Russians are being offered economic deals to ameliorate their stance on Syria.

As a geo-political move, this makes no sense. For one thing, Russia has moved into being an oil producing country itself. For another, there is no way in the world, that Saudi is NOT going to sell oil to Russia. Then there is the little thing about Russia's navy base. Russia will not trade its military installation for an oil deal that they would get anyway.

The issue isn't the movement of oil, it's the stabilization of prices and any deal like that that goes through will not be good for consumers.

We should be carpet bombing Saudi Arabia and their Sunni terrorists. I seriously doubt Vladamir is very impressed with Saud's ridiculous ruse.

We should be carpet bombing Saudi Arabia and their Sunni terrorists. I seriously doubt Vladamir is very impressed with Saud's ridiculous ruse.

If it's even true! It might have come from David Axelrod's astroturf factory. He gets paid to plant stories to manipulate opinion.

David Axelrod: "The Gold Standard in Astroturfing" | The Weekly Standard

it's worth noting that one of the pioneers in creating the appearance of grass roots support for a program where none really exists is none other than David Axelrod, the president's chief strategist and right-hand man:

The Secret Side of David Axelrod

The Obama campaign's chief strategist is a master of "Astroturfing" and has a second firm that shapes public opinion for corporations

David Axelrod has long been known for his political magic. Through his AKP&D Message & Media consultancy, the campaign veteran has advised a succession of Democratic candidates since 1985, and he's now chief strategist for Senator Barack Obama's bid for President. But on the down low, Axelrod moonlights in the private sector.

How much of what is in the public media is true? We don't know. It could be true, half true, manipulated or fabricated.

Forum List

Back