🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudis: Removing Claims to Jerusalem

jeremiah do not confuse our very own beloved "sunni"

I'm sorry. I'm the new kid on the block and haven't really gotten to know all of you, to know who's who here yet. I'll try to maintain. It is hard to resist having a little fun. How often does one get to joke around with a Muslim? He seems very cute and fuzzy. Bless his little heart.

- Jeremiah

^^^ You 2 meat heads don't have a clue what you are talking about.

So I'm not going to waste my time answering your idiotic non sense.

Bye ...... :bye1:

Before you go! Are you a chef? Got any good recipes you'd care to share? - Jere'

arabic became a written language about 300 AD-----it took them a long
time----and they are STILL AFRAID of the written word ----they have
destroyed more written records than they have created in the past 1700
years

arabic became a written language about 300 AD-----it took them a long
time----and they are STILL AFRAID of the written word ----they have
destroyed more written records than they have created in the past 1700
years

Well correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the understanding that the Koran is only valid in Arabic as that is the "pure translation"... so with that in mind, how can 1.2 billion people being reading the officially endorsed version of the Koran when 98% of them cannot read Arabic?? Did any of them think about that before making such a claim? A little thinking ahead would work wonders for those folks! - Jeremiah

I must assume that since Saudi Arabia is home of the arabic language, home of the official version of the Koran that if they have torn down the column that signified the ties between Mohammad and Jerusalem they are making a statement that Islam no longer has any claim to Jerusalem nor do they want it. The Saudis seem to be the ones making the decisions for Islam now that Iran is a step away from being history. Amazing story. I found it fascinating. - Jeremiah

p.s. do you think they could clue the long lost palestinians in on this game changer? thanks. - Jeri

"Yes, Sherri is serving another Jesus. I haven't a clue where she found him but he isn't the Jesus of the bible."

I'm ...disappointed in Sherri too:
mugshots20-20david20koresh.jpg

I must assume that since Saudi Arabia is home of the arabic language, home of the official version of the Koran that if they have torn down the column that signified the ties between Mohammad and Jerusalem they are making a statement that Islam no longer has any claim to Jerusalem nor do they want it. The Saudis seem to be the ones making the decisions for Islam now that Iran is a step away from being history. Amazing story. I found it fascinating. - Jeremiah

Don't assume anything-----they will simply choose another spot as
the take-off point-----its easy when all the records are gone.
Muslims PRIDE themselves on RECITATION FROM "memory"

"hey habibi----you remember how muhummad took off
on buraq from manhattan to tel aviv----off the top
of the empire state building"???

they can fix up the old KING KONG movie
as a record of the event

^^^ You 2 meat heads don't have a clue what you are talking about.

So I'm not going to waste my time answering your idiotic non sense.

Bye ...... :bye1:

He needs to go get more carpet burns to his face at the mosque. :lol:

Forum List

Back