Savages Throwing Hands and Chairs and Other Stuff in a Restaurant.

This thread reminded me of that popular commentator on FOX some years back who was NOT fired for saying something like this: I went to a restaurant in Harlem yesterday and was astonished to see all the diners behaving in a very orderly and proper manner.

But he WAS fired later because of sexual harassment charges.
You ever see "Boys In the Hood"?

There is a scene where 2 groups of thugs are facing off and one young lady asks can't they just have one night with no fights and no one getting shot?

That is most black people, like 90% of them, right there...... go watch the movie and see what the thug's response to her reasonable question was.

Thank you for your calm and thoughtful comments.

I have had a lot of unpleasant experiences with certain folks in my 84 years, but I respectfully disagree that 90% of certain folks behave in a certain way,

I DO agree that an unusually large percentage do, however, behave in a most unpleasant manner.

People of all backgrounds have often asked why.

No one agrees on the answer.

And no one ever will.
To clarify, I meant 90% of black people wish these fucking thugs would knock that shit off.
That is patently untrue. If 90% of black people want the thugs to knock that shit off it would be knocked off. There would be no black people supporting black violence and excusing black behavior.

Show us where the average black person condones violence.
Show us where the decent ones are speaking out against looting, burnings and murder.

You have never criticized black violence. Silence = violence

Your dumbass doesn't want to hear us, but you can
This thread reminded me of that popular commentator on FOX some years back who was NOT fired for saying something like this: I went to a restaurant in Harlem yesterday and was astonished to see all the diners behaving in a very orderly and proper manner.

There is a scene where 2 groups of thugs are facing off and one young lady asks can't they just have one night with no fights and no one getting shot?

That is most black people, like 90% of them, right there...... go watch the movie and see what the thug's response to her reasonable question was.

I have had a lot of unpleasant experiences with certain folks in my 84 years, but I respectfully disagree that 90% of certain folks behave in a certain way,

I DO agree that an unusually large percentage do, however, behave in a most unpleasant manner.

And no one ever will.
To clarify, I meant 90% of black people wish these fucking thugs would knock that shit off.
That is patently untrue. If 90% of black people want the thugs to knock that shit off it would be knocked off. There would be no black people supporting black violence and excusing black behavior.

What do you think BLM is all about. Violent people supporting other violent people trying to destroy cops or anyone else who stands up to the criminals. Violent people trying to terrorize other people into getting "donations" and stealing whatever else....

That statement is nothing but right wing, bigoted propaganda. That was the same bullshit that was spewed about the CRM by racist and Turtle Shit you are nothing but a racist hag.
I don't care what you think of me. It has the same meaning as what a garden lizard thinks of me. You care a great deal about what I think of you because it hurts your feelings.

Most racist don't care what black folks think of them.

The more you defend the more you advertise that you are just like them looking for the next vulnerable person to beat up.

What am I defending? History shows us that you are the most violent folks the world has ever seen.

And no one ever will.

Show us where the decent ones are speaking out against looting, burnings and murder.

And no one ever will.

What do you think BLM is all about. Violent people supporting other violent people trying to destroy cops or anyone else who stands up to the criminals. Violent people trying to terrorize other people into getting "donations" and stealing whatever else....

That statement is nothing but right wing, bigoted propaganda. That was the same bullshit that was spewed about the CRM by racist and Turtle Shit you are nothing but a racist hag.
I don't care what you think of me. It has the same meaning as what a garden lizard thinks of me. You care a great deal about what I think of you because it hurts your feelings.

The more you defend the more you advertise that you are just like them looking for the next vulnerable person to beat up.

What am I defending? History shows us that you are the most violent folks the world has ever seen.
And don't you forget it either.

And no one ever will.

And no one ever will.

And don't you forget it either.

I live in America, I can't forget it.

And no one ever will.
At least 90% of white folk want white gangs and drug dealers to knock it off. Why doesn't that happen?
do post us those vidoes of the public brawls like we see here from white people??

Whites don't do that.

Was this fool your brother? He died right there.

Over and over... it's always the feral apes doing this shit.

It's just an absolute fact that blacks are HIGHLY prone to violent outburst, and it's because they're just not that intelligent. They're closer to a wild animal than a human. They belong back in the jungles of Africa.
Ever seen two fatass black ho's fight? It is worse than a couple of pit bulls when they start chimpin' out.

I have seen a racist punk punched in his mouth.
178072070_785626052389001_1340827582360243096_n.jpg

And no one ever will.

I agree that if 90% of certain folks opposed the brutalizing of Asians, for example, any young gentleman who engaged in such conduct would be immediately grabbed by bystanders and held for the police.

Of course, it is impossible to know exactly what percentage of certain folks are disgusted by the bad behavior of their fellow members.

I suspect the figure 90% was included in that movie so that audiences would have a more favorable view of certain folks.
I'm basing my estimate on my relatives, about half of whom are black, and just about all of whom would not tolerate this shit..... and don't.

Fuck around like that around these guys and they're going to beat the living fuck out of you or just shoot your ass.

Nice to hear.

Hopefully some of your relatives will take "decisive" action if they ever see some thugs attacking Asians.

...they PROVE they are more violent with this stupidshit ....commit murder and rape at much higher rates
..gee---then they wonder why they get shot!!!!!
..no wonder they graduate at lower rates

Here comes the USMB forum liar jumping in to throw out his lies along with the rest of racist buddies.
hahhahahahahaha---YOU are the racist and liar
HERE---
murder:

It's just an absolute fact that blacks are HIGHLY prone to violent outburst, and it's because they're just not that intelligent. They're closer to a wild animal than a human. They belong back in the jungles of Africa.
Ever seen two fatass black ho's fight? It is worse than a couple of pit bulls when they start chimpin' out.

Hmmmmmm.... I wonder if Whitey there is on Fentynal and Meth?

Both probably.

Both probably.
Why? Did he die like Cockroach Floyd?

Yea I remember that case they were on his neck for 10 minutes before he died.

...they PROVE they are more violent with this stupidshit ....commit murder and rape at much higher rates
..gee---then they wonder why they get shot!!!!!
..no wonder they graduate at lower rates

Here comes the USMB forum liar jumping in to throw out his lies along with the rest of racist buddies.
hahhahahahahaha---YOU are the racist and liar
HERE---
murder:

Funny how you never post statistics from the DOJ/FBI because they will show you for the lying POS you are.

Cop applies not the magic knee, but a magic knee to the shoulder blade and then a magic elbow which allegedly contributed to causing the cardiac arrest of this intoxicated perp. Tranquilizer darts might be the way to deal with savages resisting arrest in the future.

15 year old savage female monsters attacking Asians and stuff in front of their "keeds." What bestiality fetish douchebag can actually ejaculate into one of these beasts? Are Black males that desperate?

Last edited:

And no one ever will.

And no one ever will.

No one should care if idiots, druggies, and moochers think---- in fact, how shallow of you think that everyone else has to bow down to what others "think" instead of what is right and wrong. Still no clue what a moral backbone is, eh super?
Well what history shows that with innovation and invention that whites are capable of doing more damage...not necessarily the most violent as it is always other whites that go after violent abusive ones. Unlike other groups where tribe racism has them egging on and protecting their fellow criminals, SuperBro.

And no one ever will.

I agree that if 90% of certain folks opposed the brutalizing of Asians, for example, any young gentleman who engaged in such conduct would be immediately grabbed by bystanders and held for the police.

Of course, it is impossible to know exactly what percentage of certain folks are disgusted by the bad behavior of their fellow members.

I suspect the figure 90% was included in that movie so that audiences would have a more favorable view of certain folks.
I'm basing my estimate on my relatives, about half of whom are black, and just about all of whom would not tolerate this shit..... and don't.

Fuck around like that around these guys and they're going to beat the living fuck out of you or just shoot your ass.

Nice to hear.

Hopefully some of your relatives will take "decisive" action if they ever see some thugs attacking Asians.
Some of them are going to be "Not my people, not my problem", and keep walking (which is probably the smartest thing you can do when you see some bullshit happening that doesn't involve you) but most of them will put a stop to it if they see something fucked up happening.

And no one ever will.

And no one ever will.

No one should care if idiots, druggies, and moochers think---- in fact, how shallow of you think that everyone else has to bow down to what others "think" instead of what is right and wrong. Still no clue what a moral backbone is, eh super?

Please spare me, a racist hag like you should never try and question someone about morality. You wouldn't know a moral backbone if it stuck you in that ass. Why should anyone give a damn about what you think? What makes you morally superior to anyone else?
Well what history shows that with innovation and invention that whites are capable of doing more damage...not necessarily the most violent as it is always other whites that go after violent abusive ones. Unlike other groups where tribe racism has them egging on and protecting their fellow criminals, SuperBro.

Really? Is that the best you can come up with. That is laughable, if it were up to folks like you this country would still be living in Jim Crow segregation.

Forum List

Back