🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Savages!

If this stupid plot was made into a movie would you watch it? Whose side would you be on? How would you feel about the child's real parents? How would the child turn out if they were allowed to stay with their real parents?

I think I'd pay some Dutchmen to set fire to the Reichstag...and then mass educate the young ones to be better kids...

Violence disgusts me. I was sickened when I saw the video for the corporal punishment in schools documentary. If I see someone hit their kids can I sue them?

Yeah...because stopping corporal punishment in our schools has worked so well.
And it's not violence,it's discipline.
People like you have a lot of nerve coming in here with this crap when you look at what liberal policies have done for our schools and our children.

I am not afraid of you. I am entitled to voice my views on this matter.

Not sure if serious.....if so you're a strange one.

There are much better ways than corporal punishment.
Number 1: Give them chores and make them work for their allowance. My son has to take the garbage out and clean the basement. My oldest daughter must clean the living room. They all have to do their homework on time and keep their grades up. This teaches them a work ethnic and responsibility.

Number 2: Put them in activities. My son plays hockey. My oldest daughter figure skates and dances and my second to youngest dances and horse back rides. Activities keep them focused.

Number 3: Punish them with things them remember. I have had my son miss hockey practice. I have taken Wii, ipads, my iphone and TV away. Take it away and keep to it. Those punishments work a ton better than spanks. A spanking hurts at the time, but is forgotten. Losing the ipad for a few days goes a much longer way.

Number 4: Be a good role model. They mirror your behavior.

Number 5: Use corporal punishment as a last resort. Never make it excessive. Paddling is excessive. Any object is excessive, including belts. Hits to the face are excessive. Hot sauce poured down one's throat is excessive. Closed fists are excessive.

Your evil plan is pretty crappy.

Not even trying to take over the world. What kind of evil mastermind are you?

"... what a lot of our children were raised on ..."

There are posters here who beat their own children and are proud of it.

If we're ever going to change this barbaric practice, its got to start with the parents who hit their children.

so beating children is bad, killing them before they are born is your right?

Wish you people would be intellectually consistant.

"... what a lot of our children were raised on ..."

There are posters here who beat their own children and are proud of it.

If we're ever going to change this barbaric practice, its got to start with the parents who hit their children.

Luddy, stop being such a bedwetter. I took my young niece to a dog fight last week and she loved it. Afterwards, me and the lads gave her the honour of placing a bare, electrified wire on the tongue of the rapidly expiring loser of the bout to ensure a quick death. She took away a greater understanding of what life and death mean. You don't learn that in school.

Micheal Vick, is that you?

Chart of State Dogfighting Laws Animal Legal Historical Center

The Republicans who support this are monsters!

Who says Republicans support this? First this is public schools! Republicans rightfully believe public schools do most things wrong. Second, Republicans don't believe the government should enforce their will upon the people, which includes government agents beating kids. Third, many of the people that believe in beating their kids are the old school blue collar union members. They are solidly in the pocket of the Democrats!

Three identical threads by the same OP on the same topic merged - dude....this is considered spamming. Stick to one thread on the topic please.

Forum List

Back