Save America Impeach Biden

what is your beloved party waiting for?
My Party? The Constitution Party? We aren't in control of the DOJ or Congress so we simply have to witness the weaponized FBI and DOJ misuse their power and allow the Biden crime family and their puppeteers push their collective, Marxist agenda.

How many times have you ever said that to a Democrat on here, besides never?

They seem to lack the blind faith in their party as you all have in yours.

They had it during the Obama years, but not as much lately.

And yet your Party will vote for Pedo Joe as America swirls down the proverbial toilet.

Holy fuck, you think your beloved party is on the side of righteousness! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Like I said, it's all about the number's boy, and wait you think your party is the party of righteousness ???? Rotflmbo 🤣

Either we strive to be civilized or uncivilized - Your choice. I choose civilized myself.

And yet your Party will vote for Pedo Joe as America swirls down the proverbial toilet.
Have you witnessed Biden on some of these video's lately ? Can you believe that he's their guy ? He is living proof of the tormented desperation that has placed them out on the end of a rotted limb.

If we as a nation can't defend against the bull shite, then what does that say about us as a nation ?
It says that we are done as a united nation in my opinion. We won't be united with this kind of tyranny in play. God help us all.

Of course they have no faith, given their utter disappointment in Biden.

But how often do you respond to any of those Democrats on here who tout their President as the greatest thing since sliced bread? How many times do you try to counter their lies with real facts, and point out to them what their President is doing to this country?

As far as I know, you never have. You seem to continually join the side of the left whenever the subject of "Trump" comes up. Your only criticism of the left is always an obligatory and narcissistic "both sides" or "duopoly" comment that makes you appear as if you're rising above the fray. That really makes you appear disingenuous, if you want to know the truth.

Like I said, it's all about the number's boy, and wait you think your party is the party of righteousness ???? Rotflmbo 🤣

I KNOW there is not party of righteousness. That you think your party is it says a great deal about your morals.

Not my party, I am voting for Chase Oliver.

But yes, America swirls down the proverbial toilet as it has been this century, and this coming election will just speed up the swirl, no matter who wins.

Like I said, it's a mathematical equation that suggest a percentage.

No party is righteous in a pure form, so one has to take the percentages that lean one way or the other in each party, and that will determine the righteousness that exist in a larger percent in one over the other.

Are you stupid or just mischievous ?

Forum List

Back