"Saving $1,000 a Year on Taxes is Nothing. Less Than $100 a Month"

I feel I am paying the FBI enough to drop investigations against Democratic politicians who are clearly guilty but too well-connected to prosecute.
I'll send you $1000 myself if it will shut you up.

Who the fuck are you going to steal it from?
I make pretty good scratch. I'm 46 dating a 24 year old Russian. I can afford to send you $1000 I wouldn't even miss it

What you are is another one that makes claims he can't prove.

I feel I am paying the FBI enough to drop investigations against Democratic politicians who are clearly guilty but too well-connected to prosecute.

I make pretty good scratch. I'm 46 dating a 24 year old Russian. I can afford to send you $1000 I wouldn't even miss it

I don't need to prove anything to you. I'm thinking about my 24 year old girlfriend.

By the way, guys at work who voted for Trump were calling me a pedophile today at lunch. Yet then last year they voted for Trump. Melania is 24 years younger than Trump. My girls only 22 years younger than me.

If the POTUS can do it why can't I?

In fact, I'm going to go grab a womans privates tonight. LOL

I swear I'm dating a girl from Belarus. She's fucking hot! Of course I'm her sugar daddy. Do you think she is in love with me? LOL.

I don't need to prove anything to you. I'm thinking about my 24 year old girlfriend.

By the way, guys at work who voted for Trump were calling me a pedophile today at lunch. Yet then last year they voted for Trump. Melania is 24 years younger than Trump. My girls only 22 years younger than me.

I swear I'm dating a girl from Belarus. She's fucking hot! Of course I'm her sugar daddy. Do you think she is in love with me? LOL.

More like you can't prove it.

No one is saying you can't. I'm saying it isn't happening.

You're going to grab your own pussy tonight? It will be the only way you touch one.

If you want to call your right hand a girl from Belarus, go ahead. What do you call your left hand? Is "she" from the Ukraine?

You're going to grab your own pussy tonight? It will be the only way you touch one.

If you want to call your right hand a girl from Belarus, go ahead. What do you call your left hand? Is "she" from the Ukraine?

What do you want me to post the pic she sent me after her root canal when her face was all swollen? LOL.

I'm glad you are telling me my real life is unbelievable. I agree. Thank you.

money talks ,,,,,,loudly

What do you want me to post the pic she sent me after her root canal when her face was all swollen? LOL.

What you claim your real life isn't real. That's why we don't believe it.

money talks ,,,,,,loudly

In your case, claims of money don't mean a damn thing until you can prove it. Do you have proof? You've provide nothing yet and had plenty of chances to do so.

We? Who's we? Besides YOU I mean. You got someone sitting with you? Let me guess a hot 23 year old from Brazil?

money talks ,,,,,,loudly

In your case, claims of money don't mean a damn thing until you can prove it. Do you have proof? You've provide nothing yet and had plenty of chances to do so.

I won't even entertain this lame conversation. I just got a $30K raise. Eat it.

money talks ,,,,,,loudly

Day Change **

+$24,004.32.................that's all the proof you get

We? Who's we? Besides YOU I mean. You got someone sitting with you? Let me guess a hot 23 year old from Brazil?

Since there's more than one that doesn't believe you, we applies.

money talks ,,,,,,loudly

Day Change **

+$24,004.32.................that's all the proof you get

That's not proof, liar.

con man more good news...........
Day Change **

+$29,331.88

Unless you have proof, it's zero.
Con ..It closed up 39k I know you're happy for me

Well I got a $20K salary raise and now I get commission every month. 1.5% of what I sell. I sold $125K this month. What is my commission going to be? $1800? Ok, times that by 12 assuming I do that every month. That's $20K more. So actually depending on how well I do I could have said I got a $40K raise. But I didn't want to brag.

Go look at my "I'm a Republican now thread". Unless I'm a compulsive liar who's been making this up more than just with you, I'm telling you the truth. Sorry I just got a $40K raise and you probably don't even make $40K.

con man more good news...........
Day Change **

+$29,331.88

Unless you have proof, it's zero.
Con ..It closed up 39k I know you're happy for me

Well I got a $20K salary raise and now I get commission every month. 1.5% of what I sell. I sold $125K this month. What is my commission going to be? $1800? Ok, times that by 12 assuming I do that every month. That's $20K more. So actually depending on how well I do I could have said I got a $40K raise. But I didn't want to brag.

Go look at my "I'm a Republican now thread". Unless I'm a compulsive liar who's been making this up more than just with you, I'm telling you the truth. Sorry I just got a $40K raise and you probably don't even make $40K.

You're a compulsive liar. No proof of your claims just claims.

Another one of those "probably" claims.

You probably live on welfare and are stop stupid you think the one zero on your welfare check means thousands.

Forum List

Back