"Saving $1,000 a Year on Taxes is Nothing. Less Than $100 a Month"

When T says "believe me", don't believe him. Its a huge tax cut for the wealthy. You do not need to cut taxes when the economy is doing good, thanks to Obama mainly. We should probably raise the top bracket or have another one at say 50%.

Nothing is stopping you from paying 50%. Why don't you make an example for the rest of us?

Bureau of the Fiscal Service - Gifts to the U.S. Government
Left don’t even give to charity. Mr Nice Guy Biden gives less than a percent of his income to charity.

here weather ,educate yourself
Currently, you get to take the standard deduction ($6,350) and one personal exemption ($4,050). If you are 65 or older, you also get to take an additional standard deduction ($1,250). That adds up to $10,400, or $11,650 if you're over 65.
Now they say, to confuse the uninformed, that Trump's plan will double the standard deduction...BUT it doesn't tell you this plan will ELIMINATE the personal exemption AND the $1250 deduction for those over 65...!!!
The Republican plan would replace all these provisions with a single deduction of $12,000, which means the existing $6,350 + $4,050 + $1250 (for seniors) = $11,650 a senior currently gets to avoid taxes on (as a deduction from income) becomes a $12,000 deduction from income... That means I will not pay taxes on a whopping $350, and at a 15% tax rate, that will save me $52.50 a year on my income taxes...!!! . Does that sound to anyone anything like what Trump was wooing his "base" with...??? That "base" is being swindled, and they are too stupid to know it...

The 'doubled standard deduction' in the GOP tax plan is a lie
Sad...

GOP only has plans for a tax cut for the rich. You say you'll save $52.50/year? Did you factor in the 20% rate increase in what is now the 10% tax bracket? Looks like you'll be paying more taxes if this current tax plan passes. You'll be paying nearly $150 more.
Get a new record. That one keeps skipping.

If you did, you'd be man enough to prove it. Sorry, boy, but your claims simply don't cut it. When you're man enough to provide proof, do so.
President isn't man enough...

Trump hasn't made that claim to me. eddiew did.
Trump isn't man enough to show he doesn't pay income taxes. Haha

eddiew apparently isn't man enough to show what he claims he does.
Just following presidents lead.

Trump didn't make a claim to me like eddiew did. No lead to follow. Looks to me like a piece of shit like you defends another piece of shit like eddiew

When T says "believe me", don't believe him. Its a huge tax cut for the wealthy. You do not need to cut taxes when the economy is doing good, thanks to Obama mainly. We should probably raise the top bracket or have another one at say 50%.

Nothing is stopping you from paying 50%. Why don't you make an example for the rest of us?

Bureau of the Fiscal Service - Gifts to the U.S. Government
Left don’t even give to charity. Mr Nice Guy Biden gives less than a percent of his income to charity.

The left considers paying taxes as the same as charity. Ever heard one say "I wouldn't mind paying more if it went to (fill in the blank)"? Still trying to figure out if they want the government to have more of their money why they don't send it in voluntarily.

Trump didn't make a claim to me like eddiew did. No lead to follow. Looks to me like a piece of shit like you defends another piece of shit like eddiew
Shouldn't you be ready to vote for Eddie? Ha

Shouldn't you be ready to vote for Eddie? Ha

Shouldn't you be ready to kiss eddie's ass? Wait, you've already done so.

LOL I probably pay more than what racist rednecks make a year

If you did, you'd be man enough to prove it. Sorry, boy, but your claims simply don't cut it. When you're man enough to provide proof, do so.

I live on LI in NY Come on down and I'll be glad to show you 5,6 years worth of taxes

I live on LI in NY Come on down and I'll be glad to show you 5,6 years worth of taxes

Afraid to post them here for all to see?

In his example the couple was making 90,000 a year.
A couple making $90,000 is not rich.

I make more than that and with Uncle Sam taking his share, and mortgage, electricity, gas, water, trash, sewer, life insurance, auto insurance, health insurance, groceries, gasoline, new dryer because it broke down, I really don't have anything to spare.
You have to be a tiny bit frugal.

In his example the couple was making 90,000 a year.
A couple making $90,000 is not rich.

I make more than that and with Uncle Sam taking his share, and mortgage, electricity, gas, water, trash, sewer, life insurance, auto insurance, health insurance, groceries, gasoline, new dryer because it broke down, I really don't have anything to spare.

Fuck it! Let's just stop taxing people all together.

I mean after all, if we are still giving out "biggest tax cuts in history!" with no offsets to speak of and 20 Trillion debt plus deficit growth projections as far as the eye can see, then we may as well forget the whole thing. Don't need it :rolleyes:

Trump's proposal is pure idiocy. No responsible businessman would ever consider that for his own organization...but then again Trump's business expertise is running up the debts sky high and using bankruptcy as a personal parachute for himself.
fk!!!!!
200.webp

Right after trump and you do

I'm not the one making the claim about my taxes. You did. Why are you afraid to post the numbers you claim are true? If they're true, one would think you'd want to post them.

I'm not the one making the claim about my taxes. You did. Why are you afraid to post the numbers you claim are true? If they're true, one would think you'd want to post them.
You voted trump and care about seeing taxes. Haha

Con man What in gods name do you think I'd post confidential info here Are you losing your mind?? Either believe me or not ,,no sweat off my nads

You voted trump and care about seeing taxes. Haha

eddie made a claim and you don't care that he won't prove it.

Trump hasn't made such a claim to me.

Having an extra 500 a year for a family of 2 is crap. Is he out of his mind.

Give us pennies and the elites get millions.

$1000 a year !

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO :dance:

I can start a business, hire employees, and fill up a wearhouse with product !

damn, Trump's a real businessman !

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back