"Saving $1,000 a Year on Taxes is Nothing. Less Than $100 a Month"

con man more good news...........
Day Change **

+$29,331.88

Unless you have proof, it's zero.
Con ..It closed up 39k I know you're happy for me

Well I got a $20K salary raise and now I get commission every month. 1.5% of what I sell. I sold $125K this month. What is my commission going to be? $1800? Ok, times that by 12 assuming I do that every month. That's $20K more. So actually depending on how well I do I could have said I got a $40K raise. But I didn't want to brag.

Go look at my "I'm a Republican now thread". Unless I'm a compulsive liar who's been making this up more than just with you, I'm telling you the truth. Sorry I just got a $40K raise and you probably don't even make $40K.
Hats off to you man Great seeing people doing good ,,,even if they are lol republican

Day Change **

+$29,331.88

Well I got a $20K salary raise and now I get commission every month. 1.5% of what I sell. I sold $125K this month. What is my commission going to be? $1800? Ok, times that by 12 assuming I do that every month. That's $20K more. So actually depending on how well I do I could have said I got a $40K raise. But I didn't want to brag.

Go look at my "I'm a Republican now thread". Unless I'm a compulsive liar who's been making this up more than just with you, I'm telling you the truth. Sorry I just got a $40K raise and you probably don't even make $40K.
Hats off to you man Great seeing people doing good ,,,even if they are lol republican

Yet, like you, he provides no proof. Why do you feel you have to lie to make yourself feel better?

Day Change **

+$29,331.88

You're a compulsive liar. No proof of your claims just claims.

Another one of those "probably" claims.

You probably live on welfare and are stop stupid you think the one zero on your welfare check means thousands.
Well con man I believe him after all why lie on a message board ?

Day Change **

+$29,331.88

You're a compulsive liar. No proof of your claims just claims.

Another one of those "probably" claims.

You probably live on welfare and are stop stupid you think the one zero on your welfare check means thousands.
Well con man I believe him after all why lie on a message board ?

For you, to make yourself feel better when life has left you behind and you have nothing else.

Day Change **

+$29,331.88

Yet, like you, he provides no proof. Why do you feel you have to lie to make yourself feel better?
I have no need to lie but I'll tell you that I feel I'm one lucky sob

Yet you still do. No, you're just a SOB. Not hard to tell why.

Day Change **

+$29,331.88

I hate us republicans but let's face it I've always said the only people I don't blame for voting republican are rich people. But there are a lot more of you than there are us. So I'm don't fighting for liberal causes. First of all I just benefited from individual bargaining. So why would I be for collective bargaining?

My father will leave me and my bro $1 mil. Why would I support the estate tax?

Schools not an issue for me. Got my degree in the 90s. No kids. House paid off. Not black, gay, an illegal, Muslim or a woman.

Day Change **

+$29,331.88

Why don't you believe trump made America great again for us but you believe he's making America great again?

I got lucky landing this job in manufacturing. The president took a chance even though I didn't know the product and I tripled sales.

Day Change **

+$29,331.88

I hate us republicans but let's face it I've always said the only people I don't blame for voting republican are rich people. But there are a lot more of you than there are us. So I'm don't fighting for liberal causes. First of all I just benefited from individual bargaining. So why would I be for collective bargaining?

Schools not an issue for me. Got my degree in the 90s. No kids. House paid off. Not black, gay, an illegal, Muslim or a woman.

Yet again making more financial claims you can't prove.

I got lucky landing this job in manufacturing. The president took a chance even though I didn't know the product and I tripled sales.

Prove it.

I can prove Obama almost tripled our DOW Is that false news ?

Well from now on I'll keep my mouth shut. At the dog park I thought I was talking to a retired republican and he just asked me for $200. I should have never told anyone I got a big raise.

For the record I loaned him $100

I feel I am paying enough to stock up on stealth bombers, nuclear armed submarines, and ICBMs that will never actually be used in a war.
/----/ Here we differ. You have those weapons as a deterrent so you never have to use them.
Yes, but do we really need so many? We only had two and that won us World War II.
/----/ We had two, everyone else had ZERO. After we used them we had none for months while we restocked but no one else knew that. If the Chinese have 1,000 nukes and we only have two, who do you think dominates?
Every nuclear weapon built is a waste of money. Everyone should have just agreed not to build them.

Yeah, right!

Did you fall and strike your head recently?

I can prove Obama almost tripled our DOW Is that false news ?

All by himself? Next thing you'll tell me is he pulled the trigger with bin Laden.

Well from now on I'll keep my mouth shut. At the dog park I thought I was talking to a retired republican and he just asked me for $200. I should have never told anyone I got a big raise.

LOL how republican of you

LOL how republican of you

A Liberal would have had the government force it out of someone then take credit as if it came from his own pocket.

here weather ,educate yourself
Currently, you get to take the standard deduction ($6,350) and one personal exemption ($4,050). If you are 65 or older, you also get to take an additional standard deduction ($1,250). That adds up to $10,400, or $11,650 if you're over 65.
Now they say, to confuse the uninformed, that Trump's plan will double the standard deduction...BUT it doesn't tell you this plan will ELIMINATE the personal exemption AND the $1250 deduction for those over 65...!!!
The Republican plan would replace all these provisions with a single deduction of $12,000, which means the existing $6,350 + $4,050 + $1250 (for seniors) = $11,650 a senior currently gets to avoid taxes on (as a deduction from income) becomes a $12,000 deduction from income... That means I will not pay taxes on a whopping $350, and at a 15% tax rate, that will save me $52.50 a year on my income taxes...!!! . Does that sound to anyone anything like what Trump was wooing his "base" with...??? That "base" is being swindled, and they are too stupid to know it...

The 'doubled standard deduction' in the GOP tax plan is a lie
Sad...

So all the blather aside, it comes down to a paltry hundred bucks a month? You are saying they are stupid for receiving a paltry hundred bucks that the could save in the bank month after month or spend thereby stimulating the economy? I mean you democrats say republicans want to keep the minorities down, yet you say all the dreamers and BLM working stiffs are stupid for wanting that paltry hundred bucks? That isa sad and very elitist attutude.
On another track ,,,,you believe Trump when he says he won't profit by this tax deal?? Just curious

What's another couple of a million to guy with billions?

I'm not the one making the claim about my taxes. You did. Why are you afraid to post the numbers you claim are true? If they're true, one would think you'd want to post them.
You voted trump and care about seeing taxes. Haha

eddie made a claim and you don't care that he won't prove it.

Trump hasn't made such a claim to me.
Con man Hope you'll feel better.................
Day Change **

-$12,749.72

Lying n*gger still posting numbers he can't prove. Doesn't matter whether they are positive or negative. Without proof, they're only claims.
Hows the moron TRump saying he won't gain by the this tax deduction bill ?? If he's worth the 10 billion he said he was he'll be saving 4 BILLION just with the repeal of the estate tax But ignorant red neck racists like con man believes him

Why should there even be an estate tax? That money was already taxed!

Forum List

Back