"Saving $1,000 a Year on Taxes is Nothing. Less Than $100 a Month"

Con ..It closed up 39k I know you're happy for me

Well I got a $20K salary raise and now I get commission every month. 1.5% of what I sell. I sold $125K this month. What is my commission going to be? $1800? Ok, times that by 12 assuming I do that every month. That's $20K more. So actually depending on how well I do I could have said I got a $40K raise. But I didn't want to brag.

Go look at my "I'm a Republican now thread". Unless I'm a compulsive liar who's been making this up more than just with you, I'm telling you the truth. Sorry I just got a $40K raise and you probably don't even make $40K.
Hats off to you man Great seeing people doing good ,,,even if they are lol republican
I hate us republicans but let's face it I've always said the only people I don't blame for voting republican are rich people. But there are a lot more of you than there are us. So I'm don't fighting for liberal causes. First of all I just benefited from individual bargaining. So why would I be for collective bargaining?

My father will leave me and my bro $1 mil. Why would I support the estate tax?

Schools not an issue for me. Got my degree in the 90s. No kids. House paid off. Not black, gay, an illegal, Muslim or a woman.

Yet again making more financial claims you can't prove.
Well from now on I'll keep my mouth shut. At the dog park I thought I was talking to a retired republican and he just asked me for $200. I should have never told anyone I got a big raise.

For the record I loaned him $100

Prove it.

Well I got a $20K salary raise and now I get commission every month. 1.5% of what I sell. I sold $125K this month. What is my commission going to be? $1800? Ok, times that by 12 assuming I do that every month. That's $20K more. So actually depending on how well I do I could have said I got a $40K raise. But I didn't want to brag.

Go look at my "I'm a Republican now thread". Unless I'm a compulsive liar who's been making this up more than just with you, I'm telling you the truth. Sorry I just got a $40K raise and you probably don't even make $40K.
Hats off to you man Great seeing people doing good ,,,even if they are lol republican
I hate us republicans but let's face it I've always said the only people I don't blame for voting republican are rich people. But there are a lot more of you than there are us. So I'm don't fighting for liberal causes. First of all I just benefited from individual bargaining. So why would I be for collective bargaining?

Schools not an issue for me. Got my degree in the 90s. No kids. House paid off. Not black, gay, an illegal, Muslim or a woman.

I can prove Obama almost tripled our DOW Is that false news ?

All by himself? Next thing you'll tell me is he pulled the trigger with bin Laden.
Why not by himself ?? The AH racist in the WH now thinks the market is up because of him He's like the rooster crowing in the morning thinking he's the reason the sun rises

You voted trump and care about seeing taxes. Haha

eddie made a claim and you don't care that he won't prove it.

Trump hasn't made such a claim to me.
Con man Hope you'll feel better.................
Day Change **

-$12,749.72

Lying n*gger still posting numbers he can't prove. Doesn't matter whether they are positive or negative. Without proof, they're only claims.
Hows the moron TRump saying he won't gain by the this tax deduction bill ?? If he's worth the 10 billion he said he was he'll be saving 4 BILLION just with the repeal of the estate tax But ignorant red neck racists like con man believes him

Why should there even be an estate tax? That money was already taxed!
You sure about that? That it was already taxed?

All by himself? Next thing you'll tell me is he pulled the trigger with bin Laden.
Why not by himself ?? The AH racist in the WH now thinks the market is up because of him He's like the rooster crowing in the morning thinking he's the reason the sun rises

Then surely you blame him for adding $10 trillion to the debt by himself and having record numbers on food stamps? Or are you one of those that praises the black BOY when something goes well but won't dare blame him when something goes bad?

Day Change **

-$12,749.72

Lying n*gger still posting numbers he can't prove. Doesn't matter whether they are positive or negative. Without proof, they're only claims.
Hows the moron TRump saying he won't gain by the this tax deduction bill ?? If he's worth the 10 billion he said he was he'll be saving 4 BILLION just with the repeal of the estate tax But ignorant red neck racists like con man believes him

Why do you care if you can tax it, N-Lover?

Then surely you blame him for adding $10 trillion to the debt by himself and having record numbers on food stamps? Or are you one of those that praises the black BOY when something goes well but won't dare blame him when something goes bad?
Sure the debt went up He had the greatest recession to deal with Were you so excited over Reagan tripling and GWB doubling our debt??

Sure the debt went up He had the greatest recession to deal with Were you so excited over Reagan tripling and GWB doubling our debt??

Presidents 1 - 43 created $10 trillion in debt. All white. President #44, the only black one, added as much as the 43 whites ones combined. Why do you blame the white guys and ignore the black one?

Day Change **

-$12,749.72

Yes, because that money was subjected to numerous taxes before it became part of the estate. Many years ago, I sold life insurance policies to high-end clients when the estate tax was so low on estates that they would lose everything they owned because they could not afford to pay the estate tax.

The biggest problem now is farmers. Although they may not have huge incomes, the value of their land is such that when estate taxes are due, the heirs do not have the money to pay Uncle Sam, so they have to sell the farm or pieces of it to satisfy the estate tax. That is just not fair.

Two of my relatives recently died, with one leaving a good portion of her smaller estate to the other who had a much larger estate. We just sent off a check for $36,000+ to cover the taxes, and their estates were not large enough to trigger the federal tax. Uncle Sam will still get a larger share than any of the heirs.

Wow! A liberal talking about debt! Isn't that a hoot!

Presidents 1 - 43 created $10 trillion in debt. All white. President #44, the only black one, added as much as the 43 whites ones combined. Why do you blame the white guys and ignore the black one?
Why do you blame only the black guy? What kind of racist are you??

Day Change **

-$12,749.72

Yes, because that money was subjected to numerous taxes before it became part of the estate. Many years ago, I sold life insurance policies to high-end clients when the estate tax was so low on estates that they would lose everything they owned because they could not afford to pay the estate tax.

The biggest problem now is farmers. Although they may not have huge incomes, the value of their land is such that when estate taxes are due, the heirs do not have the money to pay Uncle Sam, so they have to sell the farm or pieces of it to satisfy the estate tax. That is just not fair.

Two of my relatives recently died, with one leaving a good portion of her smaller estate to the other who had a much larger estate. We just sent off a check for $36,000+ to cover the taxes, and their estates were not large enough to trigger the federal tax. Uncle Sam will still get a larger share than any of the heirs.
Is it not true for married couples the first 11 MILLION isn't taxable??

He thinks $10 trillion by the first 43 was worse than $10 trillion by 44 alone.

He thinks $10 trillion by the first 43 was worse than $10 trillion by 44 alone.
Situations change Are you aware that there was a great recession ? triple by reagan ,double by bush and you failed to speak out??? Patriot?? lol lol

Do know how many farms are worth $11 million?

I'd guess they are worth more because of the land and not the produce Someone posted yesterday that in 2015 50 estates were involved with the estate tax

How about small businesses and farms? The center projected that only about 80 small farms and closely held businesses would pay any estate tax in 2017. That would amount to about 1 percent of all payers of the estate tax that year. And the estate tax revenue from small businesses and farms, the center said, would amount to fifteen-hundredths of 1 percent of the total paid under the estate tax in 2017.

So, getting rid of the estate tax would hardly "protect millions of small businesses and the American farmer," as Trump put it.

Trump's claim doesn't hold up even if you account for small businesses and farms that would potentially benefit from elimination down the road. The number from the Tax Policy Center (80) only refers to the number of small businesses and farms that would have to pay the tax this year.

How about small businesses and farms? The center projected that only about 80 small farms and closely held businesses would pay any estate tax in 2017. That would amount to about 1 percent of all payers of the estate tax that year. And the estate tax revenue from small businesses and farms, the center said, would amount to fifteen-hundredths of 1 percent of the total paid under the estate tax in 2017.

So, getting rid of the estate tax would hardly "protect millions of small businesses and the American farmer," as Trump put it.

Trump's claim doesn't hold up even if you account for small businesses and farms that would potentially benefit from elimination down the road. The number from the Tax Policy Center (80) only refers to the number of small businesses and farms that would have to pay the tax this year.

So what about those 80? Is it fair they are taxed when all others are not?

So what about those 80? Is it fair they are taxed when all others are not?
Above the 11 million for married couples??,,,,,,,,,why not You feeling sorry for billionaires or multi millionaires?? BOO FN HOO

$5,450.00 for a single person and $10,900 for a married couple. There is so little collected and it is so unfair it should be eliminated entirely.

Forum List

Back