Saving the world again. Illegal to release balloons in the air.

Is is really any different than any other anti-littering law?

if someone came up and dropped 50 popped balloons in your yard would you be happy about it?
How about freedom and getting a life....Jesus.....the environment is used to control so much behavior......I guess the left wants the future to be dystopian like in the Terminator movies..........or stale like Logan's Run or Demolition Man......NOONE wants that.

Do you feel this way about all littering laws?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I don't equate the two.....littering is just laziness......balloons are a tradition and fun to do........I'm gonna quote the movie Stripes......."Relax Francis"

The end result is the same. Your trash ends up on someone else’s property

boohoo, you have a balloon land in your yard....whatever wil you do. I have the neighbors kids shit land in my yard all the time......I'm not asking to make playing with balls or having a shoe flip over my fence made illegal

So, again...are you against all littering laws or just this one?

read the article - they mention releasing large amounts of balloons at one time, not a single kid,or at small events.

and no jail time for either .......

typical RW kneejerk bs

ive seen em go in the air
i dont think ive ever seen one to pick up off the ground

good thing we'll enact laws cause 93 % of peer reviewed scientists agree at the rate of balloon releases we only have 10 years left to live

If I throw a beer can out my window as I drive down the highway I do not see it to pick up...so that should be allowed as well

Can someone tell me why do we allow Golfing Gators?

Takes the oxygen environment produced for itself, turning it into environmentally dangerous CO2. And if that's not enough, take a dump afterwards, polluting even more.

This is environmental trash in its purest form. Ban immediately. I can not see any difference to banning balloons personally.

You are so darn cute when you have nothing left but just have to reply so you can gain my attention for a few moments.

oh i just ignore or miss some some of of the time
,,,,im on an off i was on the phone with the vet ....then i had to call to get my laundry picked up and then i had to call sirrus cause they tried to renew me @ 300 bucks
fuck them ,,,i forgot all about it

most people these days don't litter or throw beer cans or tea bottles out their window ...i throw my cans in the back seat like most normal people ..not that im getting hammered and driving

congratulations on your new law
put up some windmills and kill some birds

you'll save us all

when do we take a day of action to raise awareness ...will i need to bring my own retard palsey helmet ?or do you fucking freaks provide them ?

I guess we need to start building prisons for the little kiddies that lose their supermarket balloons in the parking lot.

Do we put people that litter in jail?

/----/ Apparently so.
Man Sentenced To Life In Prison After Littering | Empire News
Man Sentenced To Life In Prison After Littering | Empire News
A man in Plano, Texas is looking at a life sentence in prison after a strange event occurred last September. Barry Lutz, age 34, is behind bars fighting for his freedom after being sentenced to jail for littering. The events following the littering have currently given Lutz a life sentence, with no possibility of parole.

Right...

Let look at this:
Can you find me the website for a lawyer called Miles Jarlin in Texas... Apart from this site there is no other reference to this case... Could you also give us a reference to the Judge Spencer in Plano, Texas.

So you have been posting fake news... Cellblock this is how stupid you actually are:

upload_2019-4-29_16-2-20.png

Other Stories are:
President Trump Readies Deportation of Melania After Huge Fight At White House | Empire News

BREAKING: President Trump Gives Full Pardon to Bill Cosby | Empire News
BREAKING: Donald Trump Secretly Hired Illegal Immigrants To Start Building Border Wall | Empire News

So this is what you now count as news...

bad idea, I dont care how damn stupid you are -

maxresdefault.jpg

thats a lot of non bio-degradable rubber that ends up somewhere ---

Leftists, don't look at the following picture. It might give you a heart attack.

Atlantis-Fireworks.jpg

read the article - they mention releasing large amounts of balloons at one time, not a single kid,or at small events.

and no jail time for either .......

typical RW kneejerk bs

I agree with you on this one. Large amounts of balloons should not be released at one time. Unless Maybe Pelosi and a few others were harnessed in and could be relocated to the stratosphere.

good thing we'll enact laws cause 93 % of peer reviewed scientists agree at the rate of balloon releases we only have 10 years left to live

If I throw a beer can out my window as I drive down the highway I do not see it to pick up...so that should be allowed as well

Takes the oxygen environment produced for itself, turning it into environmentally dangerous CO2. And if that's not enough, take a dump afterwards, polluting even more.

This is environmental trash in its purest form. Ban immediately. I can not see any difference to banning balloons personally.

You are so darn cute when you have nothing left but just have to reply so you can gain my attention for a few moments.

you'll save us all

when do we take a day of action to raise awareness ...will i need to bring my own retard palsey helmet ?or do you fucking freaks provide them ?

Yes, Wind Turbines while too costly to operate and maintain for the energy they provide kill tens of thousands of birds each year, yet nobody on the Left ever brings that up. Why?

you'll save us all

Yes, Wind Turbines while too costly to operate and maintain for the energy they provide kill tens of thousands of birds each year, yet nobody on the Left ever brings that up. Why?

Great point.

oh i just ignore or miss some some of of the time
,,,,im on an off i was on the phone with the vet ....then i had to call to get my laundry picked up and then i had to call sirrus cause they tried to renew me @ 300 bucks
fuck them ,,,i forgot all about it

most people these days don't litter or throw beer cans or tea bottles out their window ...i throw my cans in the back seat like most normal people ..not that im getting hammered and driving

you'll save us all

And why did people quit littering?

Remember when they dropped those turkeys from the helicopter in Cincinnati?

Remember when they dropped those turkeys from the helicopter in Cincinnati?
as god is my witness i swear i thought turkeys could fly.

they have wings...they just don't seem to know how to use them.

How about freedom and getting a life....Jesus.....the environment is used to control so much behavior......I guess the left wants the future to be dystopian like in the Terminator movies..........or stale like Logan's Run or Demolition Man......NOONE wants that.

Do you feel this way about all littering laws?

I don't equate the two.....littering is just laziness......balloons are a tradition and fun to do........I'm gonna quote the movie Stripes......."Relax Francis"

The end result is the same. Your trash ends up on someone else’s property

boohoo, you have a balloon land in your yard....whatever wil you do. I have the neighbors kids shit land in my yard all the time......I'm not asking to make playing with balls or having a shoe flip over my fence made illegal

So, again...are you against all littering laws or just this one?

It's not littering..........I'm also for fireworks.........

Forum List

Back