🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saw some of Bill Maher show last night, the protests and that are Trump's fault now

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I can't stand watching the show more than 5 minutes. For the most part I might tune in for validation purposes, if they say it's true it must be the opposite.

At any rate, the unrest is Trump's fault, because he's a white supremacists for some reason.

I can't stand watching the show more than 5 minutes. For the most part I might tune in for validation purposes, if they say it's true it must be the opposite.

At any rate, the unrest is Trump's fault, because he's a white supremacists for some reason.

Him and a couple of million others but he's the only one sitting in Presidents chair. If he can't take the heat, resign.

Figures. Maher really IS a moron.

Him and a couple of million others but he's the only one sitting in Presidents chair. If he can't take the heat, resign.
'Sigh'.................................................................................'Sigh' A Nora........................................BYE BYE....................

He's still on the air? Oh well whatever last time I watched him he was still on ABC and hadn't gone full blown far left loon.

The only reason I watch Maher, off and on, is to keep abreast of the chum that he throws out to looney leftist sharks.
They normally parrot it at some point, because they lack original critical thinking skills, instead depending on Maher's Hollywood writers.
It's that simple!

The only reason I watch Maher, off and on, is to keep abreast of the chum that he throws out to looney leftist sharks.
They normally parrot it at some point, because they lack original critical thinking skills, instead depending on Maher's Hollywood writers.
It's that simple!
Why not keep BOTH breasts, NOT just "abreast"? And you CAN call me Shirley.....................

That's not heat. That's Hitler and his brown shirts trying to dethrone the previous President. And the fools that follow that can not figure out that the money ain't going to make it to them for long.

I wonder at all the Lefty commentators who spent six months in 2016 telling their audiences that there was no fucking way Donald Trump would ever be President. Over and over again. They were certain of it. They guaranteed it. They mocked anyone who uttered anything contrary to this "known fact."

And they are still on the air? Who the fuck would tune in?

Maher is still on the air?

Incredible.

Wow, Trump must be the absolutely worse white supremacist in world history. He's done more to improve the lives of blacks generally, than any politician in my life time. Best employment, raising home ownership, rising wages, bringing manufacturing back to America and the list goes on. You fucking commie propagandist aren't doing a very good job in masking reality.

I wonder at all the Lefty commentators who spent six months in 2016 telling their audiences that there was no fucking way Donald Trump would ever be President. Over and over again. They were certain of it. They guaranteed it. They mocked anyone who uttered anything contrary to this "known fact."

And they are still on the air? Who the fuck would tune in?

Maher is still on the air?

Incredible.

The election was decided by a single news bit by an incompetent FBI director who should never have stood up there and spoke like he did. We all knew it was going to be close but Rump should have lost in a normal world. But in a Comey world, it just isn't so. Had I been Rump, Comey would have been fired 2 seconds past Noon on 20 Jan, 2017. You can't have someone like that around.

Forum List

Back