Say Farewell........

President Trump will put an end to this Sharia Horseshit. The Liberturds will have to find another religion of peace to support as their gay, military loathing asses won't be welcome in the United States any longer. Under a fruitcake like Obama - OK. Under a President and Leader like Trump, me thinks not.

President Trump will put an end to this Sharia Horseshit. The Liberturds will have to find another religion of peace to support as their gay, military loathing asses won't be welcome in the United States any longer. Under a fruitcake like Obama - OK. Under a President and Leader like Trump, me thinks not.
I find it quite hilarious that dimwits support gay but support a cult that hates gay. Hypocrites all of them.

Chief, after the election of our President next year, the far right will may want to move out of the US.

I find it quite hilarious that dimwits support gay but support a cult that hates gay. Hypocrites all of them.
They support the Constitution, even the right of nitwits like you to express your opinion.

They support the Constitution, even the right of nitwits like you to express your opinion.
Hi tetard. Wrong as always. Goodbye shithead.

Hi tetard. Wrong as always. Goodbye shithead.
See, you can write stupidily as you have above, and no one comes to make you afraid.

9FVpWiz.jpg

Social democracy is completely constitutional. Under washington we had our first central bank and government backed institutions.

Our middle class formed because of laws, regulations and the unions. Of course, you're anti-worker so that doesn't surprise me.

No Matty, I'm ANTI-UNION which doesn't give it's members the opportunity to express their displeasure that instead of using their dues money for their retirement fund, or their healthcare, GIVES IT TO DEMOCRATS so that the LEADERSHIP of those unions can get large kickbacks, and the promise of lucrative jobs when they are no longer UNION LEADERS!

Social democracy is completely constitutional. Under washington we had our first central bank and government backed institutions.

Our middle class formed because of laws, regulations and the unions. Of course, you're anti-worker so that doesn't surprise me.

No Matty, I'm ANTI-UNION which doesn't give it's members the opportunity to express their displeasure that instead of using their dues money for their retirement fund, or their healthcare, GIVES IT TO DEMOCRATS so that the LEADERSHIP of those unions can get large kickbacks, and the promise of lucrative jobs when they are no longer UNION LEADERS!
You have no idea of which you talk. Which unions? All unions? Any exceptions? Every state?

Suicide comes easy to these assholes that pay NO ATTENTION to what is happening to Europe!

American Thinker ^ | December 31, 2015 | Carol Brown
There is a bill before Congress (HR569) that singles out hate speech against Muslims. And then some. As of this writing, the resolution, which is nothing short of sharia law, has 82 co-sponsors. All of them are Democrats.

democrats-and-shariah-law.jpg

You are trying to infect people with malware???

7FOGoq2.png

I certainly don't support everything they do. The only reasons I am supporting that party is because they don't want to push us into another dark age! ;) I support funding science and keeping America a first world nation.

Fuck religion and that includes islam.

RainMain_zpsedb96143.jpg

I certainly don't support everything they do. The only reasons I am supporting that party is because they don't want to push us into another dark age! ;) I support funding science and keeping America a first world nation.

Fuck religion and that includes islam.

RainMain_zpsedb96143.jpg

War, tax breaks and deregulations you scream!!! See two can play that game.

Forum List

Back