🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say Good Bye To Your Colt 1911

You dont believe it? Lmfao. Wow. Ok. You didnt watch the video did you? Its being done through the un. Watch the vid.
Wow! Ok! The UN has no authority over Americans.

I understand why some people would worry about a UN military force taking away their guns.

I'm looking forward to the the UN bringing us their guns.

screen-shot-2015-05-07-at-3-44-20-pm.png

What Im NOT gonna do is be passive and sheepish. I dont know how true it is either but just now I tried to find the vid again and its gone. Removed.

You dont believe it? Lmfao. Wow. Ok. You didnt watch the video did you? Its being done through the un. Watch the vid.
Ok, so you guys are shills because any gun owner will take this very seriously.

Low-information voters don't understand that our Constitution can't be trumped by a UN treaty. I've been listening to the "UN blue helmets are going to invade the US" for 24 fucking years now. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.

1. Fact Check
U.N. Arms Trade Treaty
A U.N. small arms treaty signed by the U.S. provides a 'legal way around the 2nd Amendment'?
Snopes_avatar_1444848121.png

David Mikkelson
Updated: Sep 26, 2013

CLAIM: A U.N. small arms treaty signed by the U.S. provides a "legal way around the 2nd Amendment."

red.gif
FALSE

EXAMPLE: [Collected via e-mail, April 2010]

While you were watching the oil spill, the New York failed terrorist bombing and other critical crises, Hillary Clinton signed the small arms treaty with the UN.

OBAMA FINDS LEGAL WAY AROUND THE 2ND AMENDMENT AND USES IT. IF THIS PASSES, THERE COULD BE WAR

On Wednesday the Obama administration took its first major step in a plan to ban all firearms in the United States. The Obama administration intends to force gun control and a complete ban on all weapons for US citizens through the signing of international treaties with foreign nations. By signing international treaties on gun control, the Obama administration can use the US State Department to bypass the normal legislative process in Congress. Once the US Government signs these international treaties, all US citizens will be subject to those gun laws created by foreign governments. These are laws that have been developed and promoted by organizations such as the United Nations and individuals such as George Soros and Michael Bloomberg.

The laws are designed and intended to lead to the complete ban and confiscation of all firearms. The Obama administration is attempting to use tactics and methods of gun control that will inflict major damage to our 2nd Amendment before US citizens even understand what has happened.

Obama can appear before the public and tell them that he does not intend to pursue any legislation (United States) that will lead to new gun control laws, while cloaked in secrecy, his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton is committing the US to international treaties and foreign gun control laws.

Does that mean Obama is telling the truth? What it means is that there will be no publicized gun control debates in the media or votes in Congress. We will wake up one morning and find that the United States has signed a treaty that prohibits firearm and ammunition manufacturers from selling to the public. We will wake up another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that prohibits any transfer of firearm ownership. And then, we will wake up yet another morning and find that the US has signed a treaty that requires US citizens to deliver any firearm they own to the local government collection and destruction center or face imprisonment. This has happened in other countries, past and present!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A FALSE WARNING.

As sure as government health care will be forced on us by the Obama administration through whatever means necessary, so will gun control.

Read the article:

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE59E0Q920091015

Please forward this message to others who may be concerned about the direction in which our countr

The UN can kiss our ass.
Wow! Ok! The UN has no authority over Americans.

The UN doesn't have authority over any country.

LMAO I'd like to see them come into the US and try to disarm Americans.

The states national guard will send the UN Sissy patrols running for the high grass.

The UN has no authority to take weapons away in the USA..

The UN had no authority to take weapons away in the US before the election, but that didn't stop gun nuts from their "HAIR ON FIRE" claims then either.

U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

Arms Trade Treaty
KEY U.S. REDLINES IN THE NEGOTIATIONS

• The Second Amendment to the Constitution must be upheld.
    • There will be no restrictions on civilian possession or trade of firearms otherwise permitted by law or protected by the U.S. Constitution.
    • There will be no dilution or diminishing of sovereign control over issues involving the private acquisition, ownership, or possession of firearms, which must remain matters of domestic law.
  • The U.S. opposed provisions inconsistent with existing U.S. law or that would unduly interfere with our ability to import, export, or transfer arms in support of our national security and foreign policy interests.
  • The international arms trade is a legitimate commercial activity, and otherwise lawful commercial trade in arms must not be unduly hindered.
  • There will be no requirement for reporting on or marking and tracing of ammunition or explosives.
  • There will be no lowering of current international standards.
  • Existing nonproliferation and export control regimes must not be undermined.
  • The ATT negotiations must have consensus decision making to allow us to protect U.S. equities.
  • There will be no mandate for an international body to enforce an ATT.

. . . Unless the Federal government is lying?

What Im NOT gonna do is be passive and sheepish. I dont know how true it is either but just now I tried to find the vid again and its gone. Removed.
It was there 2 minutes ago when I clicked on the youtube link. I like to see the actual link so I can 1) see who posted it and what other kinds of posts they've made and 2) read the comments....or if the poster turned off comments.

There is a difference between being "passive and sheepish" and being a panicky dumb ass. I highly recommend cool-headed logic and sensible accumulation of firearms and ammunition.

U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

Arms Trade Treaty
KEY U.S. REDLINES IN THE NEGOTIATIONS

• The Second Amendment to the Constitution must be upheld.
    • There will be no restrictions on civilian possession or trade of firearms otherwise permitted by law or protected by the U.S. Constitution.
    • There will be no dilution or diminishing of sovereign control over issues involving the private acquisition, ownership, or possession of firearms, which must remain matters of domestic law.
  • The U.S. opposed provisions inconsistent with existing U.S. law or that would unduly interfere with our ability to import, export, or transfer arms in support of our national security and foreign policy interests.
  • The international arms trade is a legitimate commercial activity, and otherwise lawful commercial trade in arms must not be unduly hindered.
  • There will be no requirement for reporting on or marking and tracing of ammunition or explosives.
  • There will be no lowering of current international standards.
  • Existing nonproliferation and export control regimes must not be undermined.
  • The ATT negotiations must have consensus decision making to allow us to protect U.S. equities.
  • There will be no mandate for an international body to enforce an ATT.

. . . Unless the Federal government is lying?

...are you saying that any anti constitutional process does not happen?

Forum List

Back