Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say Good Bye To Your Colt 1911

My 1911s are Springfield and Armscor
Do I get to keep them?
Springfield here too:
ipuul0.jpg

FWIW:
rsv8yp.jpg

The OP is HORSESHIT! It is also BULLSHIT!

Gawd DAMN you suckers go right for the propaganda shit sundaes! The 2013 and 2014 ratification votes both FAILED...meaning the US ratified NOTHING AND IT HAS NO EFFECT WITHIN OUR BORDERS EVEN IF IT WAS AS THAT HORSESHIT VIDEO CLAIMS! On top of that, do any of you quivering pantywaists believe that over half of the Republicans in the Senate will cave and side with the Democrats to ratify that treaty? You 2A gun freaks will swallow any propaganda, ya bloody fucks!

Here is the UN ARMS TRADE TREATY in PDF form: ~~ https://unoda-web.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/English7.pdf ~~

Here is Article 16 they talked about in the bullshit video:
Article 16
International Assistance
1.In implementing this Treaty, each State Party may seek assistance including legal or legislative assistance, institutional capacity-building, and technical, material or financial assistance. Such assistance may include stockpile management, disarmament, demobilization and reintegration programmes, model legislation, and effective practices for implementation. Each State Party in a position to do so shall provide such assistance, upon request.

2.Each State Party may request, offer or receive assistance through, inter alia, the United Nations, international, regional, subregional or national organizations, non-governmental organizations, or on a bilateral basis.

3.A voluntary trust fund shall be established by States Parties to assist requesting States Parties requiring international assistance to implement this Treaty.Each State Party is encouraged to contribute resources to the fund.

Now compare what it actually says with what those asshole liars said it mandates in the video. And even if what they said was true, the Senate would never fucking get 67 votes to ratify it! So your guns and your dicks are safe you whimpering want-to-be-cowboys.

Your the dumb ass. We have signs showing us what is going on but the foolish sheep ignore these signs and history and write cute little insulting jokes. How fkn old are you? Ok, your smart, you sit there and wait until it happens you stupid fuck. Then act.Good plan. But you call ME stupid.

Your the dumb ass. We have signs showing us what is going on but the foolish sheep ignore these signs and history and write cute little insulting jokes. How fkn old are you? Ok, your smart, you sit there and wait until it happens you stupid fuck. Then act.Good plan. But you call ME stupid.

Yep. You're stupid.

you are unbelievably horribly stupid.

Gawd DAMN you suckers go right for the propaganda shit sundaes! The 2013 and 2014 ratification votes both FAILED...meaning the US ratified NOTHING AND IT HAS NO EFFECT WITHIN OUR BORDERS EVEN IF IT WAS AS THAT HORSESHIT VIDEO CLAIMS! On top of that, do any of you quivering pantywaists believe that over half of the Republicans in the Senate will cave and side with the Democrats to ratify that treaty? You 2A gun freaks will swallow any propaganda, ya bloody fucks!

Here is the UN ARMS TRADE TREATY in PDF form: ~~ https://unoda-web.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/English7.pdf ~~

Article 16
International Assistance
1.In implementing this Treaty, each State Party may seek assistance including legal or legislative assistance, institutional capacity-building, and technical, material or financial assistance. Such assistance may include stockpile management, disarmament, demobilization and reintegration programmes, model legislation, and effective practices for implementation. Each State Party in a position to do so shall provide such assistance, upon request.

2.Each State Party may request, offer or receive assistance through, inter alia, the United Nations, international, regional, subregional or national organizations, non-governmental organizations, or on a bilateral basis.

3.A voluntary trust fund shall be established by States Parties to assist requesting States Parties requiring international assistance to implement this Treaty.Each State Party is encouraged to contribute resources to the fund.

Now compare what it actually says with what those asshole liars said it mandates in the video. And even if what they said was true, the Senate would never fucking get 67 votes to ratify it! So your guns and your dicks are safe you whimpering want-to-be-cowboys.

You dont believe it? Lmfao. Wow. Ok. You didnt watch the video did you? Its being done through the un. Watch the vid.
Wow! Ok! The UN has no authority over Americans.
Agreed about the UN. OTOH, this plays directly into the hands of the anti-gun Left in banning "military arms".

Funny thing is.....almost every type of gun was a military arm...including revolvers and lever action rifles...as well as muskets ........

You dont believe it? Lmfao. Wow. Ok. You didnt watch the video did you? Its being done through the un. Watch the vid.
Agreed about the UN. OTOH, this plays directly into the hands of the anti-gun Left in banning "military arms".

Funny thing is.....almost every type of gun was a military arm...including revolvers and lever action rifles...as well as muskets ........

Yes and let me also point out that after a lefty made gun control law, show me where the righties repealed that law when they got their chance? The left passes and the right does nothing but blame it on the left then you blame the left.

...nice piece. Got one as well. One shot necessary. Lol, one shot one blue helmet with a hole in it.

Article 16
International Assistance

Didn't even read Article 16 of the Treaty did you, which was provided right in front of you! And you have the fucking brass to call ME stupid! I reckon that makes you terminally void of any reason, pud pounder! Have a nice day, shit for brains!

Not only guns, but at one point in human history, big rocks, bows, pointy ended sticks, and big knives were "military arms". Hell, even my 1917 Mauser 98 7mm rifle was an assault weapon!

All that goes to shows is all of this gun control crap is nothing more than BS.

...nice piece. Got one as well. One shot necessary. Lol, one shot one blue helmet with a hole in it.

My wife's uncle was a Marine and served in the Pacific in WWII, and he told me that the object of a 1911 wasn't actually to shoot someone. What you did was pull the trigger enough times that you shot all the air from around their heads that they suffocated.

The M1911 A1 was notoriously inaccurate, but it would still fire after being mashed into the mud by a tank tread.

Last edited:
My wife's uncle was a Marine and served in the Pacific in WWII, and he told that the object of a 1911 wasn't actually to shoot someone. What you did was pull the trigger enough times that you shot all the air from around their heads and they suffocated.
The M1911 A1 was notoriously inaccurate, but it would still fire after being mashed into the mud by a tank tread.
Fortunately, current civilian versions are much better.

My wife's uncle was a Marine and served in the Pacific in WWII, and he told that the object of a 1911 wasn't actually to shoot someone. What you did was pull the trigger enough times that you shot all the air from around their heads and they suffocated.

I never have believed that hogwash. About the mud thing. I saw a video, on the most reliable of pistols, the Glock, submerged in mud. It failed.

Article 16
International Assistance

Didn't even read Article 16 of the Treaty did you, which was provided right in front of you! And you have the fucking brass to call ME stupid! I reckon that makes you terminally void of any reason, pud pounder! Have a nice day, shit for brains!

didnt DICK cheney SAY he did that from haliburton?
I thought the Ghoul sold his HAL stock, but he kept giving them unbid gummit contracts.

Yes. You ARE unbelievably stupid because you argue over a push that has been going on for 45 fucking years. You dont see where it is all going. Your not vigil. That is why you are unbelievably stupid. You dont see the anti constitutional laws being made. You couldnt put two and two together if you had the hal9000. Thats why you are unbelievably stupid and so is anyone else that says baaaaaah. Go back to sleep.

Forum List

Back