🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say Good Bye To Your Colt 1911

...nice piece. Got one as well. One shot necessary. Lol, one shot one blue helmet with a hole in it.

My wife's uncle was a Marine and served in the Pacific in WWII, and he told that the object of a 1911 wasn't actually to shoot someone. What you did was pull the trigger enough times that you shot all the air from around their heads and they suffocated.

The M1911 A1 was notoriously inaccurate, but it would still fire after being mashed into the mud by a tank tread.
I never have believed that hogwash. About the mud thing. I saw a video, on the most reliable of pistols, the Glock, submerged in mud. It failed.

In The Crotch they taught us that the .38 wouldnt stop the enemy but the .45 did and did it very well. A large heavy round travelling at a slow speed.

...nice piece. Got one as well. One shot necessary. Lol, one shot one blue helmet with a hole in it.

My wife's uncle was a Marine and served in the Pacific in WWII, and he told that the object of a 1911 wasn't actually to shoot someone. What you did was pull the trigger enough times that you shot all the air from around their heads and they suffocated.

The M1911 A1 was notoriously inaccurate, but it would still fire after being mashed into the mud by a tank tread.
I never have believed that hogwash. About the mud thing. I saw a video, on the most reliable of pistols, the Glock, submerged in mud. It failed.

In The Crotch they taught us that the .38 wouldnt stop the enemy but the .45 did and did it very well. A large heavy round travelling at a slow speed.
Modern 9mm ballistics supposedly put it on par with the .45 acp. I don't know myself but this isn't 1911 anymore.

Funny thing is.....almost every type of gun was a military arm...including revolvers and lever action rifles...as well as muskets ........
Exactly! Which is why I find it so disturbing when both President Obama and Hillary said they wanted to ban "weapons of war"

Clinton: 'Weapons of War Have No Place on Our Streets'
the former Secretary of State said that “weapons of war have no place on our streets,”

What do you think of this?:

HR 45 - Criminalizing
Gun Ownership

6-25-9
HR 45 Here It Comes America.
Here is the text of the bill...
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text
Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.
It has started.
Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.
Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar.
To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.
Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:
- It is registered
- You are fingerprinted
- You supply a current Driver's License
- You supply your Social Security #
- You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing
- Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25
- Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.
- There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.
- They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.
If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family pass this along.
This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we! have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.
This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.
If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe. After working with convicts for 26 years I know this bill, if passed, would make them happy and in less danger from

You realize that references to murder are frowned upon here, right?
Shooting invaders isn't murder. Although I understand why LWers would want it to be.

Yep. You're still nuts.

I was kidding you dope. You didnt see the "lol"? And let me tell you...it doesnt matter if someone is "crazy" if they disagree with you, all that matters is weather or not they are factual. You dont get that. Im not surprised. Ive been dealing with you ilk for 45 years.

]Modern 9mm ballistics supposedly put it on par with the .45 acp. I don't know myself but this isn't 1911 anymore.
When people start saying "45 is as good as 9mm", I'll switch.
I'm not switching regardless. Started with a Glock 17 and didn't like the safety issue or the snappy recoil. Went 1911 and prefer the platform by far. Mostly Colts but they have companions to keep them out of enemy hands.

The UN can kiss our ass.
You dont believe it? Lmfao. Wow. Ok. You didnt watch the video did you? Its being done through the un. Watch the vid.
Wow! Ok! The UN has no authority over Americans.

The UN doesn't have authority over any country.

LMAO I'd like to see them come into the US and try to disarm Americans.
That would technically be a turkey shoot. And a great time to boot.

You realize that references to murder are frowned upon here, right?
Shooting invaders isn't murder. Although I understand why LWers would want it to be.

Yep. You're still nuts.

I was kidding you dope. You didnt see the "lol"? And let me tell you...it doesnt matter if someone is "crazy" if they disagree with you, all that matters is weather or not they are factual. You dont get that. Im not surprised. Ive been dealing with you ilk for 45 years.

But what you want to call facts are just made up crap. Stick with credible sources.

I don't believe it.
Look, man. The video plainly says its the Truth Channel. That means they aren't lying!

The Truth Channel from InfoWars? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one!!!!
You are obviously being paid to come to this forum and mock the Truth.

Are you really saying InfoWars is the truth? Now that's nuts.
You must be one of those people who listens to the fake news from the liberal mainstream media.

Forum List

Back