Say goodbye to free speech on the internet

Ideologies are by definition political.
Lol...why am I not surprised it would be you,
to be the first one to make mention of this.

Idea, any conception existing in the mind as a result of
mental understanding, awareness, or activity.

Since ideology is derived from the base word idea,
to me it is simply an idea, what one believes to be true.

i·de·ol·o·gy
/ˌīdēˈäləjē/

noun

• 1. a system of ideas and ideals, especially one that forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy: "the ideology of republicanism" synonyms: beliefs, ideas, ideals, principles, ethics, ... more
  • 2. the science of ideas; the study of their origin and nature.
That definition is Islam. It is a complete system, a way of life with a legal system, financial system and the means to enforce both.

Actually I don't. Television won't show any true debate with Islam and its critics. It would kill the narrative that Islam can coexist in free countries. The powers that be won't allow the truth about what amounts to little more than a cult. The cult leader Mohammad himself, the first and last word in Islam.

Uh, yeah.

You need to read more.

Did you know that the Sunni's and Shia's don't even agree with you, and the definition of a "cult" leader is a someone that is alive to have followers?

So it follows, any cult leader that tells you to go indiscriminately kill, or interpret ancient text fundamentally, probably isn't associated with a mainstream religion, or have any legitimacy, right?

Jesus-enemies.jpg

78e0e6a8ca07e067b072cd2fd2887f1c.jpg

0121.jpg

What the Quran-bashers Don’t Want You to Know About the Bible
He proved long ago he doesnt know jack shit about Muslims.

I proved you didn't.
You only proved you didnt know jack shit.

What would you like to know?
I would like to know why you are an idiot for one thing.

How so? You cant possibly be that retarded can you?

Using copyright laws, you stupid POS...that's how. It would take the "Jaws of Life" and a high powered water hose to pry your lips from the queer, skinny shanks of the Barrypuppet. The internet backfired, people were getting information the globalists didn't want us to know...so they turned over control to the U.N........fuck you and your stupidity. It will not take ten years before the contents of the internet is 100 percent censored.
You must not understand how the internet works. Typical of you low intellect conspiracy theorists. Its amazing you can tie your show without having a stroke.

So your saying the internet works in such a way that it can't be censored? Or why don't you just tell us what you mean by that comment?
You must have a hard time with reading comprehension. The internet is already censored.

You appear to be talking out of both sides of your mouth......nothing unusual.
Most people use both sides of their mouths when they talk. What kind of dumb comment is that?

i·de·ol·o·gy
/ˌīdēˈäləjē/

noun

• 1. a system of ideas and ideals, especially one that forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy: "the ideology of republicanism" synonyms: beliefs, ideas, ideals, principles, ethics, ... more
That definition is Islam. It is a complete system, a way of life with a legal system, financial system and the means to enforce both.
You do understand that the word "especially" would mean that some ideologies are not political right?

Uh, yeah.

You need to read more.

Did you know that the Sunni's and Shia's don't even agree with you, and the definition of a "cult" leader is a someone that is alive to have followers?

So it follows, any cult leader that tells you to go indiscriminately kill, or interpret ancient text fundamentally, probably isn't associated with a mainstream religion, or have any legitimacy, right?

Jesus-enemies.jpg

78e0e6a8ca07e067b072cd2fd2887f1c.jpg

0121.jpg

What the Quran-bashers Don’t Want You to Know About the Bible

I proved you didn't.

It is the biggest problem the civilized world faces today. But what I am concerned about isn't really your problem.

i·de·ol·o·gy
/ˌīdēˈäləjē/

noun

You do understand that the word "especially" would mean that some ideologies are not political right?
First, that response was for keepitreal.
Second, you take that definition anyway you want. You do not change one fact about Islam.

I proved you didn't.

It is the biggest problem the civilized world faces today. But what I am concerned about isn't really your problem.
You are having delusions of grandeur. Your idiocy isnt really a problem for anyone other than you.

i·de·ol·o·gy
/ˌīdēˈäləjē/

noun

Second, you take that definition anyway you want. You do not change one fact about Islam.
If that response was only for keepitreal you would have sent him a PM. Since it was on the thread anyone can respond to it. Not much you can do about that.

Now why did you say all ideologies are political and then post proof that contradicts your own argument? Is your idiocy acting up again?

Using copyright laws, you stupid POS...that's how. It would take the "Jaws of Life" and a high powered water hose to pry your lips from the queer, skinny shanks of the Barrypuppet. The internet backfired, people were getting information the globalists didn't want us to know...so they turned over control to the U.N........fuck you and your stupidity. It will not take ten years before the contents of the internet is 100 percent censored.
You must not understand how the internet works. Typical of you low intellect conspiracy theorists. Its amazing you can tie your show without having a stroke.

So your saying the internet works in such a way that it can't be censored? Or why don't you just tell us what you mean by that comment?
You must have a hard time with reading comprehension. The internet is already censored.

Most people use both sides of their mouths when they talk. What kind of dumb comment is that?

talk out of both sides of mouth
talk out of both sides of your mouth
also speak out of both sides of yourmouth
to say different things to different people about the same subject How can we trust him when weknow he talks out of both sides of his mouth?
See also: both, mouth, of, out, side, talk

I proved you didn't.

You are having delusions of grandeur. Your idiocy isnt really a problem for anyone other than you.

I have 0 delusions. I see Islam for what it is. You are the deluded one.

i·de·ol·o·gy
/ˌīdēˈäləjē/

noun

If that response was only for keepitreal you would have sent him a PM. Since it was on the thread anyone can respond to it. Not much you can do about that.

Now why did you say all ideologies are political and then post proof that contradicts your own argument? Is your idiocy acting up again?
Why don't you put word games in one hand, and all the dead just from today because of Islam in the other.

How is that working for you?

talk out of both sides of your mouth
also speak out of both sides of yourmouth
to say different things to different people about the same subject How can we trust him when weknow he talks out of both sides of his mouth?
See also: both, mouth, of, out, side, talk
Never heard of it before.

Why do you feel I am saying one thing to one person and another thing to someone else? Do you have a link that shows I have ever told someone the internet is not censored?

I have 0 delusions. I see Islam for what it is. You are the deluded one.
Have you ever been a muslim?

i·de·ol·o·gy
/ˌīdēˈäləjē/

noun

Why don't you put word games in one hand, and all the dead just from today because of Islam in the other.

How is that working for you?
Dont deflect from the question. Your own link proves your statement to be false. Why did you make a fool of yourself then prove it?

Yes it is Islam we appease. Iran is an Islamic theocracy.
Saudi Arabia an Islamic monarchy.
They enforce Sharia.
I'm sorry... ur point is what?

Iran is a revolutionary theocratic state,
Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocratic monarchy.
One was overtaken, one was inherited.
These aren't the only 2 countries who enforce or apply sharia law.

Again, what was your point?

Theocracy.
The term theocracy signifies belief in governance by divine guidance,
a form of regime in which religion or faith plays the dominant role.
It denotes thus a political unit governed by a deity or by officials thought to be divinely guided.

Sharia is the religious law governing the members of the Islamic faith.
...moral and religious law derived from religious prophecy,
as opposed to human legislation.

Anyone that has chosen Islam as their religion,
technically, is under sharia law.
Now, to what degree and whether it is enforced, is a totally different matter.

As far as culture, I have already explained the intolerance because it is ISLAMIC culture.
What I said about the two cultures is fact. Deal with it.
And remember tolerance does not mean tolerating intolerance.

Tolerance does not mean tolerating intolerance...
oye vay, whose intolerant?

What does any of this have to do with free speech on the internet

Because Islamic leaders in the UN are going to control the internet very soon.

I'm sorry but I have a hard time swallowing that...
I don't mean the censorship, I'm talking about control.

Yes it is Islam we appease. Iran is an Islamic theocracy.
Saudi Arabia an Islamic monarchy.
They enforce Sharia.
I'm sorry... ur point is what?

Iran is a revolutionary theocratic state,
Saudi Arabia is an Islamic theocratic monarchy.
One was overtaken, one was inherited.
These aren't the only 2 countries who enforce or apply sharia law.

Again, what was your point?

Theocracy.
The term theocracy signifies belief in governance by divine guidance,
a form of regime in which religion or faith plays the dominant role.
It denotes thus a political unit governed by a deity or by officials thought to be divinely guided.

Sharia is the religious law governing the members of the Islamic faith.
...moral and religious law derived from religious prophecy,
as opposed to human legislation.

Anyone that has chosen Islam as their religion,
technically, is under sharia law.
Now, to what degree and whether it is enforced, is a totally different matter.

As far as culture, I have already explained the intolerance because it is ISLAMIC culture.
What I said about the two cultures is fact. Deal with it.
And remember tolerance does not mean tolerating intolerance.

Tolerance does not mean tolerating intolerance...
oye vay, whose intolerant?

What does any of this have to do with free speech on the internet

Because Islamic leaders in the UN are going to control the internet very soon.

I'm sorry but I have a hard time swallowing that...
I don't mean the censorship, I'm talking about control.

They are the OIC. Organization of Islamic Cooperation. An oxymoron. They are the largest voting bloc in the UN.

They get their way.

Forum List

Back