Say it with me: President Trump! Trump at 76% in NY!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
let's humiliate Lyin Ted and get him to 0%! DO IT FOR YOUR TRUMP NEW YORK!

CgR-XeyWcAAYeiF.jpg

Ted is already a distant third. When loser Kasich cleans your clock, you know you gotta problem.

No one is going to win Trump's home state but Trump.

Ted is already a distant third. When loser Kasich cleans your clock, you know you gotta problem.

No one is going to win Trump's home state but Trump.
I think the GOP should just go with trump. What's so bad about a Republican in the Whitehouse.

It'd be funny if the GOP tried to run someone else. This is a train wreck

I have met Suburban Republicans who are voting for Cruz.
They also know ZERO about politics.

I doubt Trump is at 76% though a big win is likely. Trump is going to win 6 in a row by wide margins where people are allowed to vote. After apr Cruz is going to have a tough time. CBS just did a poll with Trump pulling out to a 18 point lead in CA from a 7 point lead earlier. If he does indeed win the next 6 i imagine his lead in CA,WA, OR will only grow.

I have a feeling after APR we may see a Trump/Kasich ticket and see kasich officially drop out which would give trump all of Ohio's delegates.

I doubt Trump is at 76% though a big win is likely. Trump is going to win 6 in a row by wide margins where people are allowed to vote. After apr Cruz is going to have a tough time. CBS just did a poll with Trump pulling out to a 18 point lead in CA from a 7 point lead earlier. If he does indeed win the next 6 i imagine his lead in CA,WA, OR will only grow.
Don't get too excited...the Republican Party scum will find a way to take away his delegates.
There's way too much money at stake.

Don't get too excited...the Republican Party scum will find a way to take away his delegates.

I think thats very doubtful at this point. They can try and if they did i will just be happy hillary is president and the rep party is dead.

oh yea, NJ will likely give all its delegates to Trump on june 7th when CA votes.

What I can't understand is why Kasich is behind Cruz?

The only way I can argue this is that Cruz is attracting the old school evangelicals and Kasich got the Im not evangelical and I don't want Trump votes

I think thats very doubtful at this point. They can try and if they did i will just be happy hillary is president and the rep party is dead.

The Republicans and Democrats rely on the fact that people have short memories.

Forum List

Back