🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say "Merry Christmas", Not "Happy Holidays"

yes--that's the whole point!!
..at least for christmas they weren't hateful and jealous that they made it up
Who says Christmas was not made up?

You reallly think Santa has eight flying reindeer and comes down your chimney?
that's not the key--tradition is the key ...
Santa is the face of Christmas
For everyone. Christians and non-Christians both. That's why everyone should say "Merry Christmas" :biggrin:
..there are more non-christians in the world than christians--so much more '''less'' believe in Christ
This thread is about the culture of Christmas in America. The world can do whatever it wants.

This same stupid, unimportant argument surfaces year after year for absolutely no good reason.

Happy Hanukkah.
Merry Christmas.
Happy Kwanza.
Happy Festivus.

Whatever you are celebrating, may it be happy, merry, peaceful, and loving.

This same stupid, unimportant argument surfaces year after year for absolutely no good reason.

Happy Hanukkah.
Merry Christmas.
Happy Kwanza.
Happy Festivus.

FALSE! It is an important argument, as are all things pertaining to American culture, which make the USA the NATION that it is.

You just happen to be too naive to understand. People who celebrate those other holidays ALSO celebrate Christmas secularly. Read the thread. :biggrin:

Let me get this straight, people take the time to give you a genuine wish for a happy holiday, and you get pissy because they don't use the exact words you want?

LMAO!! Fuck you. Happy Holidays!!

Happy Hanukkah.
Merry Christmas.
Happy Kwanza.
Happy Festivus.

FALSE! It is an important argument, as are all things pertaining to American culture, which make the USA the NATION that it is.

You just happen to be too naive to understand. People who celebrate those other holidays ALSO celebrate Christmas secularly. Read the thread. :biggrin:

Some do and some don't.

But I find it hilarious that you demand every mention "Christmas" by name, which is a celebration of an event that most likely happened in September, and only became a holiday when the early Xtian missionaries co-opted Pagan holiday.

Happy Hanukkah.
Merry Christmas.
Happy Kwanza.
Happy Festivus.

Some do and some don't.

But I find it hilarious that you demand every mention "Christmas" by name, which is a celebration of an event that most likely happened in September, and only became a holiday when the early Xtian missionaries co-opted Pagan holiday.
If you read the thread and understood it , you would not have made the mistakes in your posting that you did.
It appears like you need to learn how to post correctly. :rolleyes:

Let me get this straight, people take the time to give you a genuine wish for a happy holiday, and you get pissy because they don't use the exact words you want?

LMAO!! Fuck you. Happy Holidays!!
You're under arrest.:biggrin:

Who says Christmas was not made up?

You reallly think Santa has eight flying reindeer and comes down your chimney?
For everyone. Christians and non-Christians both. That's why everyone should say "Merry Christmas" [emoji3]
..there are more non-christians in the world than christians--so much more '''less'' believe in Christ
This thread is about the culture of Christmas in America. The world can do whatever it wants.
That's true. I still celebrate it and it's our Lord and saviors day!

For everyone. Christians and non-Christians both. That's why everyone should say "Merry Christmas" [emoji3]
..what's he saving you from?

me thinks you are being a sensitive little snowflake!

Happy Holiday!

has been around forever! A near century, in the least!

Happy Holiday (singular) is not the same as Happy Holidays (plural).

The singular phrase refers to the holiday of Christmas.

yes, happy Holy Days would include other religion's holy days during that time, like Hanukkah.

Whatever. But there's no reason to replace Merry Christmas with Happy Holidays.

Christmas is everyone's holiday. :biggrin:

Nope...and Happy Holidays to you, snowflake. View attachment 296309

Yup...and Merry Christmas to you, sap.

Did you enjoy the Winter Solstice? I got my yule tree up.

I find it hilarious that you demand every mention "Christmas" by name
I did not "demand" anything, as you put it. I merely suggested. But then that wouldn't quite fit into your rage rant.

Posting without strawmaning is always the better way. No charge for the tutoring. :biggrin:

Except Jesus was most likely born in September, and most of the Xmas holiday items are pagan in origin, yes.

But I am in favor of you celebrating the birth of Jesus any way, any time you want.

Except Jesus was most likely born in September, and most of the Xmas holiday items are pagan in origin, yes.

But I am in favor of you celebrating the birth of Jesus any way, any time you want.
why?--he hasn't done anything special

Forum List

Back