Say something interesting about your HS ?

No blacks, eh.
Ha... the what I would call the conductor of our little group of friends was black... his dad was an attorney for point Loma... great guy... still talk with him today... he had a van and surfed right along with us.... well I wasn't very good but I tried...

Ha... the what I would call the conductor of our little group of friends was black... his dad was an attorney for point Loma... great guy... still talk with him today... he had a van and surfed right along with us.... well I wasn't very good but I tried...
Nice story

A track and field record still hasn't been broken At Buena High in Ventura.

4x220 Yard Relay
Curtis Mulford
Vince Engle
Dennis Woodward
Ray Seay
1:29.2h
1965​

Curt Mulford was the best bare knuckle fighter in the County for years.

Half wild Brindel bull came out of the swamp next to the practice field and chased us off until a ranch worker rounded it up and hauled it away. We also had that problem with feral cattle when waiting for the school bus. Another interesting tidbit my High School was also loaded with hot top of the line girls. At that time we were the only high school in the entire east half of the county.

My high school football team went all season without winning a game. Worse than that, they only scored once that year. The players could fix you up with all the weed you might want though.

Forum List

Back