Say something interesting about your HS ?

Well, we had a world boxing champion graduate. We had MLB players come out of our HS. We had at least one NFL player. Kevin Costner went to our HS for one semester.

Well, we had a world boxing champion graduate. We had MLB players come out of our HS. We had at least one NFL player. Kevin Costner went to our HS for one semester.
Kevin went to Buena High 3 years ahead of me. Graduated there in 1973

Last edited:
Kevin went to Buena High 3 years ahead of me. Graduated there in 1973
Yes he did. But he came to Santa Paula for a semester in his freshman year. That year I was a senior and he was in the drama club with my girlfriend. I was the sound maker for plays.

That's gonna take some kind of proof.
It was a "joke" .
There are very few people with a 190 + IQ , though popular culture has James Wood at 180

Dear plagiarist Einstein was likely only around 160+ which probably explains why his work is now being seen as so misleading and wrong .

Unless many of these brain "freaks" are being taken by Intel and shoved into Black Op work and living anonymous lives , it seems that a super high IQ is no gurantee of adult success and happiness .

Could see the ocean and walk to the beach.... Point Loma High in San Diego...
Seems like everyone surfed....

Okay this is going to put me on a long ramble....sorry

When my little family used to take beach vacations to Florida, there was an elementary school literally ON THE BEACH. Like on "stilts" or whatever they're called. The playground was in sand. I was fascinated by that, esp the contrast btw that and our school that has a sledding hill. From Nov-April our kids are pretty much in full winter ware.

The diversity of our schools is really amazing

Forum List

Back