Scaramucci: "He's Very Sick"

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The mooch never fails to give his opinion of Trump.
I agree with the ex-Trump official.

"In recent days, Scaramucci has vocally called for Trump to drop out of his reelection campaign and resign from office."

“He still may be forced to drop out due to his health. We have no idea what’s going on with the brain fog or the lung damage as a result of COVID-19,” Scaramucci said. “If he really loved the country, he would drop out. He’s not physically or mentally capable of being the president anymore, and he would do that. But if he’s not going to do that and he gets some level of recovery in his mid-70’s suffering from COVID-19 with all the comorbidities, I hope the people give a landslide election to Joe Biden and we can get rid of him overall as president.”

"He doesn’t care about anybody other than himself, and that’s why we’re in the predicament that we’re in. What I would say to the president is, please go home, get well so the nation can also heal. We need to heal from the catastrophe that you put upon us.”

IMHO, I think the whole country should send Trump a get well card and ask him to please drop out asap for the sake of the country.

The mooch never fails to give his opinion of Trump.
I agree with the ex-Trump official.

"In recent days, Scaramucci has vocally called for Trump to drop out of his reelection campaign and resign from office."

“He still may be forced to drop out due to his health. We have no idea what’s going on with the brain fog or the lung damage as a result of COVID-19,” Scaramucci said. “If he really loved the country, he would drop out. He’s not physically or mentally capable of being the president anymore, and he would do that. But if he’s not going to do that and he gets some level of recovery in his mid-70’s suffering from COVID-19 with all the comorbidities, I hope the people give a landslide election to Joe Biden and we can get rid of him overall as president.”

"He doesn’t care about anybody other than himself, and that’s why we’re in the predicament that we’re in. What I would say to the president is, please go home, get well so the nation can also heal. We need to heal from the catastrophe that you put upon us.”

IMHO, I think the whole country should send Trump a get well card and ask him to please drop out asap for the sake of the country.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/he...mucci is still very fired and very butt-hurt.

even when he's sick, Trump is an object in Perpetual Priapic Perturbative motion

he is the energizer bunny, has 10 trillion times more energy than Biden...or Kamala

It kills me that Trump appointed this guy to be the White House Director of Communications!

1601882407866.png

Joe and Don should drop out, for the sake of the nation.

Scaramucci isn't exactly the King of Credibility, he's just stating the obvious.

We have a profoundly damaged individual in the White House, and the chaos, division and damage created by his term so far can't be a surprise.

Well, maybe somewhat of a surprise. This has gone quite a bit worse than I expected.

Forum List

Back