Scaramucci is Great.

Is this his memorial thread? Pleasant thoughts and good memories only?
LOL

I am looking to see all of the Trumpsters who applauded his appointment 10 days ago as the second coming of Christ to now be calling him the anti-christ.
I'm wondering how they'll do it, but they have no shame. Do you think Trump will actually slow down on the Tweets now that there's an adult in the room?

I think that will be the test.

Will Trump listen to his new Chief of Staff- or not?

That is going to be the question. And, more importantly, how is his daughter and son in law going to take it? It was reported that they both had open door privileges under the previous one to go see Trump any time they wanted, but now the new guy is says he's going to put a stop to that and EVERYONE (family included) is going to have to go through him to see Trump.

I give that policy a week.................

But I think Trump will quickly find a way to make sure Kelly is not running the show. Someone here predicted Kelly will be gone by Christmas. I agree.

Kelly is a Marine. He knows about discipline, and will make Trumps white house run like a white house. He will do his best to make Trump "presidential"

i think Melania is pretty great too. but you can't really say that here.

hey, I'd grab her pussy.
She'd slap the fuck out of you. You're too used to liberal women with hairy arm pits desperate for attention.
Naw....just a tic tac and she's good to grab.
Not sure just a tic tac would make you presentable. May take a bit more effort than that to impress her.
trump had made it totally ok now.....as long as you tic tac up beforehand.

But I think Trump will quickly find a way to make sure Kelly is not running the show. Someone here predicted Kelly will be gone by Christmas. I agree.

Kelly is a Marine. He knows about discipline, and will make Trumps white house run like a white house. He will do his best to make Trump "presidential"
Which is why I think he'll be gone by Christmas.

You're right, he will do his best to try to make Trump look good. Only problem is, that is going to entail putting limits on Trump, and I very seriously doubt that Trump will listen very long. Someone on another thread said that there is a good chance he may leave by Christmas. They may be right, because Trump refuses to listen to anyone other than himself and his family.

Gen. Kelly has a hard row to hoe now.

awesome out of the gate.

the first thing i notice is chuck todd and jake tapper don't run the presser anymore as with gibbs and carney. nice addition.
qW8FdxrX.jpg

don't ever go against the family.

awesome out of the gate.

the first thing i notice is chuck todd and jake tapper don't run the presser anymore as with gibbs and carney. nice addition.
qW8FdxrX.jpg

Scaramucci is Gone!!!

11 days in and fired!

Which is why I think he'll be gone by Christmas.

Trumps job approval is at 36%. The press has joked his support is down to close friends and relatives.

Kelly will make Trump "presidential", which is bound to raise his job approval from the non-deploreable people who wouldn't vote for Trump if he shot somebody in the middle of 5th avenue.

Ahh, another case of "Trump will be presidential" syndrome. Happened before the election, after the election, ....and they're still waiting for that magical transformation which will never happen.

awesome out of the gate.

qW8FdxrX.jpg

Hahahahaha
you'll learn. i mean... good for you...i'm glad you're amused... but republicans are on top of three branches. you all have some work to do.

i think Melania is pretty great too. but you can't really say that here.

hey, I'd grab her pussy.
She'd slap the fuck out of you. You're too used to liberal women with hairy arm pits desperate for attention.
Naw....just a tic tac and she's good to grab.
Not sure just a tic tac would make you presentable. May take a bit more effort than that to impress her.
trump had made it totally ok now.....as long as you tic tac up beforehand.
As long as he does. What makes you think the same applies to you?

Ahh, another case of "Trump will be presidential" syndrome. Happened before the election, after the election, ....and they're still waiting for that magical transformation which will never happen.

It will be a bare knuckle fight. Kelly vs Trump. But will Trump be smart enough to know that if he loses that fight to Kelly, he will actually win over the voters, the leaders of the world, and the other half of congress.

Trump is president while democrats make plans.

you'll learn. i mean... good for you...i'm glad you're amused... but republicans are on top of three branches. you all have some work to do.

For somebody at the head of all three branches of government, how come Trump can't get any important legislation enacted. Trump would have an easier time passing a kidney stone.

Is this his memorial thread? Pleasant thoughts and good memories only?
LOL

I am looking to see all of the Trumpsters who applauded his appointment 10 days ago as the second coming of Christ to now be calling him the anti-christ.
I'm wondering how they'll do it, but they have no shame. Do you think Trump will actually slow down on the Tweets now that there's an adult in the room?

I think that will be the test.

Will Trump listen to his new Chief of Staff- or not?

Kelly will make Trump his bitch.

Forum List

Back