Scaramucci is Great.

Hah it is so funny to see the labeling from shit that isn't fit to wipe the ass of those they are constantly labeling, that is the best comedy of all to see a pile of shit say "you stink" to a rose. This "mouthpiece" wont try to placate the lying shit of the press corp. As for the daily picks and slaps, they are about to be slammed down at the gate.
:rofl:

The guy is SO great, that an hour ago you never heard of him.
he's the new WH Comms guy.
it's on the internet and TV. Spicer is dating melissa mccarthy.
He was the new WH Comms guy.
Seems the General did not care for him and now he is out of work.
Scaramucci Removed as White House Communications Director at Kelly’s Urging

Is this his memorial thread? Pleasant thoughts and good memories only?
LOL

Tell us how great Scaramucci is.
First getting divorced from his wife,
and now getting divorced from his job.
Winner !!!!!
jack and robert kennedy slept with marilyn monroe. as president and attorney general.
clinton cheated on hillary then lied about it... Chappaquiddick

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

Fear is stupid. So are regrets.

It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far. MM
Trump cheated on at least one of his wives- quite possibly two.....besides you know- grabbing women by the pussy....

Let's play this is your life...the 10 days ago version lmao!

10 days ago this guy was going to shake up the world. 10 days later...he's a shithead.

Btw, who hired this guy?:badgrin:

LOL

I am looking to see all of the Trumpsters who applauded his appointment 10 days ago as the second coming of Christ to now be calling him the anti-christ.
I'm wondering how they'll do it, but they have no shame. Do you think Trump will actually slow down on the Tweets now that there's an adult in the room?

LOL

I am looking to see all of the Trumpsters who applauded his appointment 10 days ago as the second coming of Christ to now be calling him the anti-christ.
I'm wondering how they'll do it, but they have no shame. Do you think Trump will actually slow down on the Tweets now that there's an adult in the room?

I think that will be the test.

Will Trump listen to his new Chief of Staff- or not?

i think Melania is pretty great too. but you can't really say that here.

hey, I'd grab her pussy.
She'd slap the fuck out of you. You're too used to liberal women with hairy arm pits desperate for attention.
Naw....just a tic tac and she's good to grab.
Not sure just a tic tac would make you presentable. May take a bit more effort than that to impress her.

Let's play this is your life...the 10 days ago version lmao!

10 days ago this guy was going to shake up the world. 10 days later...he's a shithead.

Btw, who hired this guy?:badgrin:

Trump only hires the best people. Or at least that's what he tweeted.

LOL

I think that will be the test.

Will Trump listen to his new Chief of Staff- or not?
Tossing out Scaramucci on his ear might get Trump's attention. He knows Kelly is serious. But I think Trump will quickly find a way to make sure Kelly is not running the show. Someone here predicted Kelly will be gone by Christmas. I agree.

Forum List

Back